Is the jawline + chin literally the most important characteristic for 10/10 facial aesthetics?

Is the jawline + chin literally the most important characteristic for 10/10 facial aesthetics?

cheekbones too

Taytay is soooooo cute

STOP FUCKIGN IDOLIZING TAYLOR SWIFT she has NO ASS and NO BOOBS and isn't even good FACIALLY

shut up fat bitch

fuck you

pull he trigger gay boy. tay tay's here to stay stay stay

>That feel when you have pretty good facial characteristics and harmony but your face shape is off and jawline is weak

My profile view is shitty brothers

For a woman? No. For a man? Sure.

Put this mask over a pic of your face. The better it fits, the more attractive your face is.

This model has an almost perfect face.

I'm sure a lot of people will say "Yeah, right user! I've seen his recent pics. He looks like Rasputin now." Well, fuck off. Look at his last.fm pics and the comments women leave on them. Girls go crazy for this 10/10 Chad who literally eats pizza every day (and I'm not even joking on that last part; check his twitter).

For both. There is not even one A-list actor/celebrity with a subpar jawline

It does not show that much from the front, because the eyes focus on the face and not the overall shape. But a side view is always revealing

For men it's cheek bones and jaw lines. Take a look.

I agree with this in principle but it also depends on your definition of "subpar jawline." Women aren't supposed to have super square jaws; that's generally a masculine trait. Some women look good with them, but only because the rest of their face is so pretty anyway. We probably agree on this.

A good jawline or overall face shape for a woman looks like this, pretty much.

Actually, I don't think it fits you that well. You're still a handsome guy but your nose is too wide, your eyebrow ridge is too narrow and your mouth is a little too thin and wide. Then again, you're not facing the camera dead on, which would help to line things up better. You're like 5% off to the side and that tiny difference throws things off.

Upload the same pic without the mask on top. I think I could line it up better.

>It fits me fine

>deletes pic in shame; leaves thread

Hey dude, if you're still here, you're like a 6.5/10. Honestly, you're not bad.

ywn have a well defined bottom skull. Why lift then?

>ywn
YWN? Yeshiva World News? You win now? Y'all white niggas?

"you will never"

option A
>not having a well defined bottom skull, also DYEL skinnyfat body

Option B
>not having a well defined bottom skull, BUT also shredded as fuark

I'd prefer option B.

>Put this mask over a pic of your face. The better it fits, the more attractive your face is.
how>?

Photoshop, GIMP, etc.

i said how you busy idiot, not name the program.

>2016
>Doesn't know how to use Photoshop
>Too stupid to Google a tutorial

link to the tutorial, don't suggest something only you can do.

Try to get the grid with magic brush or smthn and then put it over your pic

Maybe you can be a big boy, and find a tutorial all on your own. I'm sure the other user did that as well, and I don't he's solitary in that regard

My jawline is fucking amazing.

>2016
>he wants to waste time on learning a dumb program so he can cheat people into thinking he's better looking than he is

faggot spotted

I've been loving her for quite some time time time

they're great for hand and wrist pain

Superior bone structure, elven features, big eyes. This is the sort of face that is attractive from childhood to old age. The SO jackpot.

>he doesn't have a 2d waifu

>Superior bone structure, elven features, big eyes. This is the sort of face that is attractive from childhood to old age. The SO jackpot.

any other women that look like heyday arnie?

That closet you think you're hiding in is made of glass, gayboy.

but you're the one into masculine women, projectilius maximus

Nose and eyebrows fucked.

My initial thought was to print it and wear it in front of a mirror

Soft bone structure and characteristics. I much prefer strong frames in both female & male (pic related). I've noticed that those types age the best. The one you posted will deteriorate rapidly when age affects her face

You're a fucking joke, kid.

Honestly, your nose isn't that bad. The only glaring weakness is the shortness of your chin. If you lost weight--10 or 15 lb--it would really thin out your face and probably make it look longer. You could be a 7.5/10 Latino Chad.

>The one you posted will deteriorate rapidly when age affects her face

Nah. She's 65 now. If my wife looks like this when I'm a crotchety old fart, I'd be a pretty happy crotchety old fart.

I used to be auschwitz mode before I decided to get fit. Funnily enough grills say they prefer me with more weight but I always got laid more when I was an extreme skellington. Excited to start my first cut in any case.

>elven features

the fuckkk? We are not in middle earth you fucking faggot

no, the face is.