youtube.com/watch?v=OCdp9iqmcSY
youtube.com/watch?v=MdPnmJ1vi98
youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=t8HCwLPoG70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best War coming through

why is the nigger wearing a blue bandana

showing that yankee pride

Wars aren't aesthetic, they are full of shit. Don't play the edgy teeny user.

This

Way to ruin the fun. No shit they're full of shit. Are you literally such a fucking hyper pussy that you can't appreciate anything regarding the military or war without going full sjw?

t.14 year old who’s been in over 2 fights at school

this, war fetishization was a mistake

That's a good one user

Then post more war art.
Here's Karl XII of Sweden being carried home by his men.

Seven years war or any war between the 18th and beginning of 19th century, really. The uniforms, formations, tactics, mix of fire volleys with sabre charges, the pipe & drums playing while armies march, etc. Before and after that wars are just ugly but in those centuries it had its charm.

The only "good" thing about military culture is the strategy, and the disign of the uniforms. The rest is just unhuman stupidity, pieces of flesh killing themselves without a sincere reason, being manipulated for disgusting and hypocrite entities. Is that what your postmodern ass wanna see?

>disign

I'm turkish and learned english lurking in this chan, what do you expect?

>learned english lurking in this chan

Wanna pay me lessons, fag?

snob

I'll pay ye lessons

thanks user
seeing that you know a fair amount of English, I suggest getting Grammarly for chrome.

As others have said, wars are shit. But nothing would have been more romantic than following Michel Ney at Waterloo.

Liberian Civil War

Here's women during the October Revolution. Also does anyone have the Japanese female Opera troop doing the roman salute for German diplomats during WWII?

>Militia commanders just gave themselves edgy and retarded names
>General Butt Naked
>General Rambo
>General Mosquito
>2 General Bin-Laden's
What a war

>General Butt Naked
>edgy and retarded

I hate you and your obnoxious posting but I like this photo

She are pretty!

>general mosquito and general mosquito spray

Any good books / films about it ?

everytime I'm reminded of this, I lose my shit

When I conquer the world I will spare niggers for being so entertaining.

I've only ever seen a Vice documentary about it.

I agree with you 80% but what if there was a just war. A war for freedom against a true oppressor. It happens from time to time.

Thats what kills me, apart from the Vice documentary from when it wasn't completely corrupted by leftism, you only see raw footage of "combat" (stonned teenagers firing blindly at the corners of each streets) To bad, it could really use a comprehensive explanation of what actually caused that mayhem.

Literally The Purge irl... youtube.com/watch?v=hCVD5mjH2pc

Why do people think Vietnam was "aesthetic"? It was in the most obnoxious ugly era of American history, the only thing I think of when I see it is modern contrarian underages spouting about how they were born in the wrong generation

Afghanka Uniform was GOAT

The wrong side won the Chinese Civil War.

Good taste

You would definitely enjoy "Waterloo," with Rod Steiger playing Napoleon.

Filmed in the Soviet Union, with thousands of Russian soldiers as extras.

If you look around you can find decent quality copies on YouTube for free.

I looked up "Liberian Civil War" and found this nairaland.com/179580/horrifying-pictures-liberian-civil-war I'm very confused

For an explanation, read "Monrovia Mon Amour" by Theodore Dalrymple.

>I'm very confused
Same. Comments are all made by Africans and... I don't know but I feel confused.

Absolute Чaд.

The Contra War had some pretty aesthetic moments:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCdp9iqmcSY

youtube.com/watch?v=MdPnmJ1vi98

>WEY MR POSTER GUY,O BOY LEAVE DAT THING U BEEN DEY WISH NAIJA,WE NO FIT GO WAR
AND EVEN IF WE DO WE DEY ADVANCED PASS UNA LIBERIA PEOPLE WE NO NEED TO DEY CHOP
HUMAN BODY DEY DO JAZZ,WE GET AM FOR BLOOD,AND REMEMBER SAY NA OUR SAME NIGERIAN
ECOMOG SOLDIERS DEAL SERIOUSLY WITH ALL OF THOSE AZZ HOLE WEY DEY GIVE 10,11 YR OLDS
GUN POWDER WITH COKE TO SMOKE.IN SHORT WE STILL BE UNA GRANDFATHER EVEN IF WE GO FIGHT
NO BE LIKE UNA LOCAL AZZ HOLES WE DEY CHOP HUMAN BODY,AND AS FOR DAT BASTARD "BUTT Unclad
GUY" THEM SUPPOSE INSERT RED HOT METAL INSIDE HIN $HIT HOLE MAKE HIN COMMOT FOR HIN MOUTH.

>inb4 autistic screeching and whining

Agree, would have been better this than paying taxes and getting rejected by grils desu

volkisch

>without a sincere reason
oh boy. every military action has been sensless. if only we'd be the one to lay down all of our arms and get raped to death by those who do not.
the welfare of our people and continuation of our ideas mean nothing.

>stonned teenagers firing blindly at the corners of each streets
> it could really use a comprehensive explanation of what actually caused that mayhem.
dude everything is kind of explained already by you

African pidgeon is just fucked
Short people really shouldn't wear coats

Didn't they acquit Butt Naked of all war crimes and he became a pastor?

Yeah he's actually a pretty big deal even in the American Trinitarian movement

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

Dumping WWI attacking through the Alps. Austria-Hungary vs Italy.

Highest trench in history. 13,000 feet.

"nigga don't you dare fall"

>War consists of blowing up the sides of mountains to bury the enemy
Some dark shit man

I saw a battle where 10,000 died and it was all triggered avalanches and freezing to death.

this is now a female fighter thread

youtube.com/watch?v=t8HCwLPoG70
Now an IRA thread

ANGLO SOY BOYS BTFO

>inb4 poltards "muh muslim"

thse chicks are kurdish fighters, sniping ISIS while you jerk off how white you are

>commie k*rd
can you get even more disgusting

Third Carlist War

how the fuck does an ITALIAN end up with such a poorly fitted coat?

Butthurt Turk spotted

They make nice propaganda photos, I wonder if she ever fired that gun.

I find the uniforms, weapons, vehicles, equipment, and geography to be aesthetic, not the actual war or why it was being fought.

>ywn get to fight alongside YPJ leftists
Why live?

K*rds
Almost, almost worse than Jews

destinys war against the alt right is pretty aesthetic

You were too late.

>I will never dye my skin brown, travel in time, become a prominent general of Saddam's republican guard, and guide him to victory with my future knowledge and pull him out of the jewish trap in Kuwait
feels bad man.

following a shellshocked idiot? no thank you... i'll spend my time with that marquis that went for breakfast 2 hours away from the battlefield and spent the day marching instead of fighting

I saved a few and will post a couple

don't stop babby

those are most of the good ones i have. I dont know if this and the next post fit the criteria