Easy 10x. Buy Bismuth. Moon mission incoming

Just came out. Solid team. Solid tech. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivates so its not just some shitty fork. Inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. This is your chance to make it. Don't stay poor anons.

All it takes is for one whale to buy a couple BTC worth and we're rocketing to 70k sats

I bought in at 18k sats feeling pretty /comfy/

Took a look at their team and website. It's def legitimate. Apparently it's platform is more user friendly because it uses Python. From my experience as a programmer, Python is considered one of the easiest languages to work with.

i'll never buy elix, oops I mean Bis. you fuckers are toxic

Where to get? Chasing Veeky Forums memecoins hasn't fucked me too bad yet

You seriously think this can reach 60 million market cap? Eh fuck I'll throw some pocket change in. Next elix boys

This is why I will avoid it.

Cryptopia

cryptopia bro, come quickkkkkkkk

cryptopia

MONEY TOWN BABY

Sure is stinky in here

Maybe if you hate money

Glad to have you aboard, boys. We're going for a chill 10x. This is a serious moon mission. If you haven't the stomach for it I suggest you bounce.

Where

Cryptopia

Need ID verification on cryptopia?

nope

took a look at the site seems interesting but they also used the standard crypto sales name dropping and buzzwords. what actually makes it different?

It's the ONLY coin that supports dapps in Python, the easiest and most common programming language. This opens up opportunities for old and young programmers around the world to finally get their feet wet in the crypto space.

This is actually a pretty big deal.

NIGGERS BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THA RIDE. NEXT STOP: MARS.

Careful with taking other peoples bags, look at the chart.

what goes up must come down. You can't have a 40% rise without people taking profits. This was actually a pretty forgiving correction. I'm excited for the future of this coin.