Current gf is nothing but one big red flag

>current gf is nothing but one big red flag
>pierced nipples, tattoos, died hair, bipolar, daddy problems, hisiotrinic personality disorder, does tons of drugs, smokes cigs
>know she's probably gonna cheat on me or just do horrible shit
>can't leave because the sex is like god is showing my dick in holy light
>I know she's not a virgin but that shit is the perfect complete non roastie
>she loves me so fucking much and does everything she can to please me
>realize she's probably gonna go crazy sometime
I can't leave her Veeky Forums

Someone tell me that it'll all be ok.

cute pupper mind if i save him?

How to get qt mentally unstable red flag gf?

>bipolar
nothing will ever be okay

yeah but is she really bipolar or "LMAO IM LIKE TOTALLY OCD AND BIPOLAR AND WEAR GLASSES HAHA"

Yeah but I'm schitzo so I find it hot

She's medically diagnosed

Brah you got a girl that fucks you good and loves you 'so fucking much'. So long as she does those two she probably won't cheat on you. As for the other 'red flags' like her looks, she obvs isn't awful since you got with her in the first place.

Just chill the fuck out and get out of your own head bro.

have fun with her while it lasts

I was in the exact same situation with a very similar sounding girl last year. Finally sacked up and broke up with her but it was hard as fuck. It crushed her and she is still pretty fucked up over it. I literally think of her every time I masturbate and miss the sex more than anything. Once you've had a girl that good at pleasuring your cock the others just dont feel the same.

are you happy with her? does she benefit your life or bring you down?

if you both love eachother and the only reason you want to break up is because you're scared of something bad happening then that's stupid.

never let fear decide your fate.

Keep her as a plate don't commit too her unless you want to end up with shattered feelings when suddenly she decides to get dick from a different guy one night.

My gf post got 404d so yours will too you cuck

Dump her and find a wholesome snatch

this fucking board i swear

it is one hundred percent going to end badly no matter how much your heart wants to believe it won't

damaged fucking goods senpai

would you invest in a building with a nice paint job thats into anal if its frame was rotten to shit?

the only red flag i see is the drug use.

>OP is schitzo and his gf is bipolar
you both deserve to die violently

Thank you man I really chose to be born schitzo

Dump it.

>bipolar
As this guy says. Get the fuck out of there.

cuck

You literally only had to list bipolar and hisiotrinic personality disorder. Listing tattoos and pierced nipples and shit before those major personality traits tell me you aren't taking them serious enough.

Cunts like that will ruin your life, no one is that much better at sex than other people to warrant staying with them, sex is a pretty basic activity.

Why so?

Any first hand experience.

>Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not.

Plus bipolar. Fuck dude. An actual adult relationship is supposed to be two people relying on each other, bettering each other and lifting each other up. Literally not possible with someone like that, sounds more like you'd be her babysitter that she fucks.

Is that Dachshund mixed with shitty Chihuahua?

People do this shit all the time and ruin otherwise fine dogs. I have a straight-up miniature Dachshund and he's a perfect little gentleman. Eats mice too like a badass. My in-laws have had two Dachshund/Chihuahua mixes which were both just terrible dogs mostly; skittish, antsy, irritating, barky, ugly. I see tons of them for adoption with the same flaws.

Why are people ruining dogs like this? It's not fucking cute. It's awful.

It will all be OK!

[spoiler]haha it won't[/spoiler]

that's one cute pupper, saved

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

Post pic OP

good form, pupper

Your pupper looks just like one of my doggos. Because of this you should leave her.

Dude keep fucking her but don't get too attached, once she starts acting too weird you just dump her off. I only go for the red flag-type of girls, the crazy sex is waaaay too good.

>thinks roasties come from having a lot of sex

Summer is here.

don't get attached and keep her until you are ready for a real relationship and no longer care

good form, pupper

THEY ALL FUCKING SAY THEY ARE MEDICALLY DIAGNOSED
>being this fucking beta
>is this your first fucking girlfriend cunt?
>shes going to ruin your life i bet on it

THIS