What the hell? I just tried these myprotein brand protein cookies, chocolate mint. It was chewy, moist...

What the hell? I just tried these myprotein brand protein cookies, chocolate mint. It was chewy, moist, really pretty damn delicious. But the nutrition facts label is baffling. Apparently it's 320 calories, 10g fat, 20g carbs, and.. 37.5g protein?? How is this possible? Most protein bars I've tried have less protein than anything else, usually like 11-15g fat, 27g carb, 20g protein, and most of those all taste tough and nasty. Getting 37.5g usable protein out of whey powder takes me several scoops that take up more space than this cookie they've somehow managed to pack that much into. Are they just lying? Can this be legit, that these guys have somehow solved the holy grail of making genuinely tasty protein snacks with macros like this?

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS AND OR SERVICES, FINE RETAILER

Wtf are you talking about?
This is disgusting.
It tastes like a shredded newspaper from the bottom of a kitten litter box.

Go shill somewhere else.

The catch is that they're 48% horse semen.

>Only protein they contain is Soy Protein

Lovin' every laugh

YES PLEASE AND I'VE ALSO HAD GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH ICE CREAM BRANDS SUCH AS

HALO TOP

IT'S THE BEST

yeah I know it sounds like shillposting.
honestly i'm trying to find out if this is really legit. I am having trouble believing they got this much protein into a bar/cookie. I want to believe it's true cause that'd be great to have something that isn't just mostly fat and carbs but all my experience, even trying to mix whey powder into shit I've cooked myself, ends up tasting like shit. Seriously, has no one tried to mix whey into pancakes or something? Tastes like cardboard.

first ingredient is "Milk Protein"

Myprotein can't even pay you enough to upgrade that fucking keyboard? Are you using Windows 3.0?

>squishy keyboardshitter
IBM Model M keyboard motherfucker, built 1980s strong. There is no better keyboard on this planet, you filthy fucking pleb.

Read it again, it reads: "Milk of horse cock", not "Milk Protein".

I get it, you really enjoy sucking horse dick and whatever. No shilling at all, just the intense flavor of horse jizz shooting, spurting into your mouth and cookies.

Are you shilling for food where you live in Latvia? I-I'll buy a cookie, just hang in there.

Wow! Sounds great, where can I buy these magic protein bars?

>you really enjoy sucking horse dick
well that's neither here nor there, I fail to see how an appreciation for fine horse dick affects the quality of this product.

Japan, if you really wanna know. Our protein brands here are shit (Zavas, Weider) so I usually order a big box of stuff from the US online. Usually ON Gold whey plus the usual vitamin d, fish oil (we have those here too but the price per mg is insane for no good reason, even with shipping it's cheaper to import). I get a few boxes of a random selection of protein bars each time too. Usually combat crunch or myoplex or zone or some shit. Used to eat Pure Protein but that's one of those I hinted at early which are nearly unchewable/inedible.
and no i don't get all my calories from protein bars :^)

sorry for being excited at finding a product that actually has a significantly good protein ratio and doesn't taste like garbage

just a reminder that that protein cookie tasted fucking good and had almost 40g of brotons in it, fuckin incredible

I'm addicted to these things

No OP guys but if you head over to My Proteins website they have it on offer!

Best get it quick though I don't know how long they will be able to keep such an insane deal going, looks like it could even be a pricing glitch!

definitely shill posting, but the myprotein brownies > cookies by far.

op here, keked

seriously though if I was a shill I wouldn't be leaving this one tab open checking for (You)s, I'd be spamming shit like every hour. I swear man if I were a shill, I would be like, the BEST fucking shill, you would never hear the end of me, I would shill so hard you wouldn't even know it, manlytears would #helium himself over how jelly he'd be of my mad shilling abilities.

They always have deals don't fall for the limited offer jew

dang ~$1.50 a piece? Not bad men. I bought some. Y'all better not be lying.

Only a shill would talk about shilling so much.

Myshill
I was so close to buying their protein last month until I realized that they have been shilling on /fit / for a while now.
I'm geninually curious OP. How does that work for you? Are you employed by them directly or is it some affiliate advertising company?

I'm shilling for myprotein, it's the best deal for good quality preotens.

Agreed but they haven't sold them in a while.

Bought some liquid chalk and l-theanine while I was at it. The Liquid chalk works well, hard to fuck that up, but the theanine is dog shit and doesn't mix.

>
have you ever tried the cheap no-brand stuff they sell at don quijote (ドン・キホーテ)? Goes under the name Apron. Stuff tastes good and probably is a lot of filler, but it's supposedly whey and it's a lot cheaper.

I know they carry a lot of really overpriced Gold's Gym stuff at donki, haven't seen that Apron before though, I'll look for it next time.

>Japan
>buy fish oil from the US
>not just eating fucking glorious nippon fish

but why?

It's radioactive brah...

>buying something other than quest nutrition
not going to make it

My order of the Mocha flavor whey arrived today. Its fucking great, tastes like a legit frappucino or something. Insanly cheap price for the macros and taste, will definitly be buying more from this company

>buying anything other than dat dere celltech

Enjoy wasting your money

is that a model m keyboard?

yes

idk mate can't read moon runes