Fucked her so well that she literally hid under the sheet for a minute whimpering and shaking

>fucked her so well that she literally hid under the sheet for a minute whimpering and shaking
Fuck FACE, HEIGHT AND FRAME.

This is the true way to a girls heart.

sound's like you raped her and she's terrified of you

Ugly manlet rapist on the loose

only CHADS get laid

btw CHAD is eating PIZZA right NOW

y do girls make noises when u fuk them?

Girl sex feels even better than boy sex.

They can't contain all the pleasure.

it brings them great pleasure and sometimes pain when they get their holes fucked

are you 8?

U ever rub a girls panties and shes literally soaking wat. then u put a feengr in and bam cum? we talkn d in v and ur poundin its like mounter verst and shes climbin on top.

Evolutionary reason I heard is that itll attract other men in the area who may possibly be more alpha so will beat up the other bloke and then fuck her

lol

this is what happens at my apartment complex. I'm a 6'2 CHAD who eats PIZZA every day while all you BETAS eat veggies. Whenever I hear a girl get fucked I end up stealing her away from her BF and FUCK her.

>girl sex
>boy sex

Das what made my gf fall in love with me more mang

girls are like nasty

you sound like a real weirdo OP

>the way to get pretty girls to fuck you is to fuck them real good, how you look does not matter

ooooooook

fuck off CHAD ;_;

>fucked her so hard she ripped up my sheets
>fucked her so hard my roomate's friends on teamspeak heard her screaming

Shes faking

As if CHAD would ever take a trap away from someone and devastator their boipucci

are you retarded? it's to make you cum faster because if you fuck forever she can get an infection

>Implying you would ever get the opportunity as an ugly disproportionate manlet
This is why peenor size is not included in FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME. These are the qualities that make girls want to fuck you, her enjoying the sex is completely irrelevant.

>he thinks being 6'8 is gonna stop her from laughing to her friends about his baby, disproportionate 5.5 inch mini

oh boy
you should know that she tells her friends that your dick is small and they all laugh when youre not around

Actually you're being generous, it's 4.5 inches. There are billions of girls in the world, and almost every one of them is not her or her friends. I can fuck a new girl every night and the fact that they leave unsatisfied could not mean less to me. I got mine while some dopey manlet with a ten inch dick spent another night alone. Mad or nah?

This is actually correct.. it's a mating call. Human reproduction wasn't always consensual and was sort of gangbangy for a while. Your penis is designed to remove other men's jizz from a vagina and to pack your load in.

That's demonic

all kinds of warts action back then

>tfw a girl likes you

hi am a girl and i like you xd

Girls are gross vulgar fuckpigs, literally their entire body is erogenous. Men are frigid, and crave efficient sex.

A females orgasm is 100x stronger than a males

When you cum, your penis feels good, when a girl cums, her entire body feels amazing

where's your feminine penis?