>at work
>woman comes into office for half a second
>leaves like the wind
>ask "who was that chick?"
>obese female co-worker says to me angrily
>"Saying *Chick* is derogatory, please dont use it again!!"
>I ask her why
>She says "its oppressive, Use woman or lady"

WTF, been using chick all my life now its a problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8v5SNexJSVs&t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=rBUZERI75ms
youtube.com/watch?v=0yG-oacMniw
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36358737
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MIW9Yfuh8c
youtube.com/watch?v=EEzHJGV8a6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean you've been a jerk all your life but been too much of an asshole to realize thats its been a problem.

Yea everyone knows chick is derogatory. What are you 15? Shouldn't you be asleep. It's a school night.

I see Tumblr has waddled its way to Veeky Forums

No, op, it's not derogatory. Women like to be offended at stupid things.

Protip: don't listen to women for advice

OP HERE

>25 years
>realize ive been a cunt all my life
>going to start idolizing Zyzz to make up for my ways

stop acting like chicks

When you stop acting like a faggot

back to tumblr fat ass

yea im sure its just a coincidence that chick, babe, and girl are all infantilizing terms.
but anyway, so in summary: you're "triggered" because she was "falsely triggered".. and expect us to rally behind you and your "problem"
seriously, how is this even remotely fitness related?
just take it to /b/

Back to your grandmas basement.

should have said sow not chick

Faggot is derogatory
You fucking swine

Chick is derogatory, but "lady" is even more antiquated. Anyway, don't use "chick" in the workplace, OP. It's like using the word "babe". You'll just piss people off, many guys included.

>There are people on fit right now who think that chick is derogatory unironically

swine might work instead of chick

Not to woman.

And there's nothing wrong with being gay, you homophobic jerk. But whatever makes you feel better about having a small penis.

>"chick" isn't derogatory
>Women like to be offended at stupid things

You just said that "chick" isn't derogatory, as though you were an authority on women's rights and derogatory language, and then you went on to make a blatantly sexist, derogatory generalization. You'd be fired in a heartbeat if you spoke like that in a workplace. I really think you're 15. If not chronologically, then definitely mentally.

i smell a neck beard. why are you even here?

I think you're a bit retarded mate

Chick isn't a derogatory term but it does infanticise a woman, similar to someone referring to you as "who's that kid?"

No need to have a tantrum over it as it's not a huge deal, but you need to learn how to communicate in a working environment. This is your mistake, not her problem.

yeah but only problem now was that she told me she had to suck my dick or she said she'd have me fired.

i had to go over to her house last night for 4 hours while she streamed feminism videos etc. not making this shit up, i have to go back tonight or she'll have me fired, i cant lose another job.

If she was skinny you would have jusy obeyed her and apologized like the beta you are. You only are hating on big woman because it makes a small like you feel better about himself.

You well you eat her big ass out too you faggot. Gotta keep your job.

you dont understand m8, she's a very wide woman, if she sat on me she'd most likely crush me. she doesnt wear perfume either she believes she doesn't have to justify her own beauty further.

Holy ducking Kek, if this is true then you are ducking nu-male beta cuck getting ducked over by a hamplanet.

You do know she's going to cry rape at you and use that to get you fired. Enjoy your life going down the shitter.

The best thing you could do right now is tell her to go duck herself and if she reports you, the mostly thing that would happen is HR might tell you don't use chick again.

You mean you're not big enough of a man.

Figured that out already you little manlet.

i actually told HR and they laughed at me, they thought i was kidding.

>being this "triggered" by this "post"

Then there's a good chance that nothing will happen.

No need to throw yourself at a tumblriesta and suffer the consequences as I mentioned above.

So have you learned your lesson? Woman will always control you, even big beautiful woman like me.
Don't mess with us, we will squash you little manlet.

havent learnt my lesson, haven't learnt shit. still going to call women "chicks" till the day I die. I went to my boss and got her fat ass fired few minutes ago. Some other co-worker in the building backed me up but was too scared to come forward.

Justice motherfucker.

Nice. Well done user.

As a female I say chick all the time. The only person who yelled at me for it was the cheerleader coach/my English teacher in high school.

However, I have had two older (60/70ish) men who became angry and yelled at me for calling them a "guy". Super weird.

Now she can sue the company for wrongful termination. And get all 3 of you fired then file a civil lawsuit against you for lost income and pain and suffering. Plus she didnt make you to do anything, you forced yourself on her and now you are trying to give her a bad name. You already showed a pattern of thinking woman are to be degraded. If you haven't yet learned your lesson you soon will.

Found this gem a while back

>WTF, been using chick all my life now its a problem.

No, chick is not "offensive"... It's just that fat bitches associate "chick" with the run of the mill CHAD-slaying stacy. [spoiler]like me[/spoiler]
They are obsessed with trying to destroy femininity and even the words associated with it because they are too fat to ever be feminine themselves.
My BF always says babes, bitches and chicks around me and my co-workers(all women) and the only ones that ever go on about muhsoggyknee are the fat cunts.
I think he knows it stirs up the fats cause he always hangs around and eggs them on heaps hey..

>There are people on fit right now who think that chick is derogatory unironically

>dumblr she-beasts
>people
I don't think so Jim!

OHHHHH SHIT

>cunt
>idolizing zyzz
are you baiting?

youtube.com/watch?v=8v5SNexJSVs&t=1m

Her sister fucking died
youtube.com/watch?v=rBUZERI75ms

youtube.com/watch?v=0yG-oacMniw

Why are you even here ham planet

woke my wife laughing at this shit, just damn

Im grill myself and even i get some "hurdur muh offended" when i use chick. Its not derogatory user, otherwise youd call her "some bitch"

BUENOS AIRES
U
E
N
O
S

ARGENTINA
I
R
E
S

Way to be a retard.

If this is not bait this has become a really sad place.

I'm a chick and I always say chick. Lady is reserved for older, distinguished women or women who carry themselves in a manner that makes me feel the need to use lady instead of chick.

Your coworker is probably upset because she knows no one will ever refer to her as "that chick"-- only as hamplanet, tub of lard, "oh shit she comin", etc

Using the diminutive for things unnecessarily is derogatory in literally every language.

>CHAD-slaying
"Slaying" doesn't work that way. The only way a woman a man can slay a man is if she literally kills him.

Women receive

I came here for a fat hate thread and i am reading a bunch of tumblr goddesses and some summerfriend arguing about the word chick. God fucking damn all of you.

Hah! What fuckin places have you worked at, bubba?

Whether this is bait or serious I'm legitimately curious: in what way is calling a woman "chick" specifically derogatory? I see it in the same way as calling a guy "dude" - completely harmless way of referring to solebody. But for those who do think it's offensive, what about it do you find offensive?

kys

kys

kys

Fatty feminists utterly BTFO

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36358737

>"depicts a body... in an undesirable manner"

my god, that ending
kek'd too hard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MIW9Yfuh8c

Just because the only names you were ever called by were either related to marine mammals or food, doesn't make you an expert on the matter, lardo.

please tell me this is bait

chick comes from chica which means little girl.

>o shit she comin

Is this whole thread bait? Jesus I can't tell anymore.

Stop acting like a chick.

I keep telling SJWs that I find the term cis offensive, as it is a label that is applied to my without my consent, and that they need to stop using this hurtful pejorative.

They keep refusing.

>2016
>falling for bait

What the fuck happened here.

+99 fat
-100 stamina
-100 strength
Diabetes debuff

Like saying manlet?

You're perfect correct by the way. It's authoritatively explains why "chick" is offensive.

Jesus fuck what a shit thread

Autism does that to you, bitch boy.

>I posted it again xD

Jesus fuck what a shit post. Kill yourself, faggot.

Lmao threads like this are exactly as ridiculous and made up as the stories on Tumblr
You're trying so hard not to be like Tumblr you've gone the full circle and exactly like it congrats man

Chick is the female equivalent of dude. Literally nothing wrong with it outside of a professional conversation.
>don't refer to your boss as a chick
>do refer to some lost stranger as a chick

NiƱa would be little girl. I think chica is more like young lady. Unless women want to be seen as old, I don't really see the problem.

Everyone knows
M E N D O Z A
E
N
D
O
Z
A
Is Argentina's lifting capital

lol I don't think chick is offensive. To be fair, I would have said "who was that whore?" to the whale's face. That's just who I am. Though I'm in a position of authority. Can't stop me.

This cap sucks, you're missing the part where doradus goes teepee snack foe the hamburgers

Jesus. Everything about this video. Her looking like a literal oversized baby. Her wiping her face with her shirt. Her eating out of a gigantic butter spread container. Her being too gigantic to reach the edge of a cabinet. Her calling broth "water".

I'm never eating again for as long as I live.

>couple years ago
>very fat german kid
>it's P.E. class, we're doing handball
>match hasn't started yet, he's the goal keeper obviously
>some dude from our team throws ball at him
>he tries to stop it
>dislocates his fucking knee
>looks painful as fuck, he cries
>ambulance comes

He became even less active and probably never played sports again.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEzHJGV8a6Y

>mfw I'm female and I like being called chick because it's cute

Why are feminists always in a bad mood if feminism is so wonderful and liberating?

I agree but ur 110% autismo

>realize that isn't the kneecap
>realize that's a broken and impounded femur
>it broke clean off and then pounded down like a nail through a foot, an inch+ diameter nail of bone shard stabbed through surrounding leg tissue
>even lower leg bone has a fracture from it

Jesus

>13 years old
>can't jump without crippling self and smashing own leg
>healthy at every size tee hee

That's sad. This is child abuse.

Yeah she is in her natural habitat as a whale

I'm inclined to believe they've maybe lied a little about the age. At 13 you'd expect the growth plates to still be fairly clear for the knee or at the very least evident. On this X-Ray they are barely visible (or she has a massive grade 5 Salter Harris fracture) I mean, it's possible they've fused pretty early I guess, especially if she's been fat all her life. But I would estimate the X-Ray is of someone a little older.

You grew up in a better neighborhood than I did because I would have said who was that bitch, or what did that bitch want, and people around me like bitch was a normal thing to say nobody has ever corrected me.

>Being this new
Is it summer or something?

Next time say who was that bitch.

Saying chick implies that you have been saying it for a long time, but you are ignorant to how politically correct it is.

On the other hand, when you call some bitch a bitch, everyone knows you don't give a fuck.