Symmetric Strength

Was pretty DYEL started lifting 3 months ago. How am I doing /fit?

I'm still DYEL, but I was wondering
Any reason why those first lifts are always in the red, compared to the green in the lower half?

I have started a month ago, and checking on Symmetricstrength every week with my progress, the graph has always looked like that for me too

Probably not adding enough weight

Since incline bench press is +17 and regular is on minus you probably don't do the incline the way the site thinks. Maybe the same with the ohp, maybe you're doing a push press?

You are probably stronger than that dl, that's the lift where you can get up much more than you think if you use your heart and forget a little about form and just pull for a few seconds until its up. Not saying it's a good idea to do that though, especially for beginners.

Symmetric DYEL.

In reality I look like I'm acheving T-Rex mode

heey buff trex is here

What do I win?

you're probably rowing with bad form #realtalk

dont skip leg days or add more weight, those reds are green for me

Or maybe their formula for the pendlay row is just off.

>big chest
>big shoulders
>big lats
Provided you have low bodyfat, you'd look pretty good right now.

>110lbs OHP
Are you sure you're doing overhead press and not push-press? That's pretty fucking impressive for 3 months lifting.

It's not that impressive if he starts every workout with OHP.

I switch between OHP and dumbell ohp between every workout. Is it normal my dumbell ohp is about 25-30% weaker?

yes

Lifting for a year

Lacking on those presses.

Is this a floor pull?

i know, my bench and ohp have always been my weakest lift. At the moment my bench is 242lbs and push press is around 200-210lbs.

Squat: 418lbs
Bench: 242lbs
Deadlift: 451lbs
Pushpress: 200-210lbs
Body Weight: 220lbs
So they are weak compared to my other lifts and for someone my weight

this is for old ppl

ooooooh

this. Mine is waaay out in front as well.

checked

They're red because compared to your bench and overhead press your squat and deadlift are weak

what is this program/software? never seen it b4

Well yeah, I got that much
I was more wondering why it's apparently common for this 'split' with people starting out

I did Army ROTC for 6 months prior to this to I did a bunch or push-ups and stuff. I'm 100% sure I was doing ohp
I only started with ohp on shoulder and triceps day
Side note the pull-ups aren't accurate. In ROTC we never added weight so I can do 3 sets of 16

You can do it! I believe in you