All my bags have long term potential:

OMG
BAT
ZRX
DNT
ODN
LINK
KYC

I don't know shit and I am making money following biz memes.

A Grade:
ANT

Yes ANT. Working product. All time low right now. ANT is the best thing to accumulate right now.

Fair argument. Monero should be on the list no question, but I dont see the appeal of litecoin. Havent looked too far into it though.

Pretty reliable team with a great concept and solid payout system, lots of avenues for token demand. Why do you disagree, user?

Well you can tell you're following biz memes. Could send you to Andromeda if you get lucky though.

Havent read anything on ANT yet either. What does it do and why is it gonna be successful?

Bitcoin.

Nothing else.

There's no denying this is the only crypto with any sort of five year track record.

IOTA
IOTA
IOTA
Screencap and frame this in your room so you will be reminded of when you did not buy.

Put ODN on B Grade, and you're solid.

This user is right.

If you are ever gonna hold long term, there is only one answer and it is Bitcoin.

nah nigga bitcoin is too slow. the flippening is inevitable

Thats debatable

I definitely see where you're coming from but there are two reasons I'd disagree:

1) Bitcoin itself isn't efficient enough (cost and time) to function on its own
2) The potential of blockchain technology is immense, as demonstrated by Ethereum's Smart Contracts (and the oracle system, which will be implemented in time by one company or another), and by the potential of Golem's outsourcing of spare computer power, essentially creating cheap, global supercomputers.

Bitcoin is, and I imagine always will be, the strongest. But I think blockchain tech is the internet of the millennial generation, and the potential of these developments cannot be realised by Bitcoin alone.

By function I mean become a payment method adopted into the mainsteam worldwide.

bitcoin core devs are trying to turn bitcoin into the digital equivalent of gold.

That is why they oppose increasing the blocksize. Making it easier to transact with will incentivize people to spend rather than hold.

even with buyback activated, blackmoon went below of what the devs are buying back from anyways. Fuck that coin and burn it in hell.

Feeling pretty good about it so far. ODN and LINK are killing it for me right now.

I really think there is something to observing Veeky Forums sentiment to get on some moon missions.

Good:
>my bags

UTTER SHIT
>your bags

C Grade WTC

Great team and actual customers. Factom also same reason.

Humans in a nutshell.

/biz is the ultimate filter. If most of /biz is behind it...

Why do people honestly bother with longterm hodls in crypto?! Firstly the market is moving so fast half the coins that are considered A grade won't even exist anymore in five years.
Secondly, if you want 2% return P.A. then put it in a bank, its safer.

deluded arkie spotted

>Neo
>B grade

You're not going to make it user.

I see. I think that'll work for a while but I think that'll ultimately yield the coin unusable and as a result it'll become tulips - the only value it has beyond speculation is transactionary. I suppose speculative power isn't something to be underestimated, though.

>waaah no instant gains
Read thread title or fuck off

Yeah, thats the game I suppose, riding the storm out. Veeky Forums is definitely ahead of the game in a sense, but I think that's largely a result of whales using it for P&D schemes. if you can ride the pumps and jump when things inevitibly flatline, it's ridiculously easy money. gotta know when to exit though
>see observing my ark bags

>2% return
Gross exaggeration. I hold mid-long term because I don't have time to daytrade and many of these projects have immense promise.

Put it as B grade because it's in the same space as Eth, which is already established. No other reason though, and it could well become the head of its division of the market.

cryptocoinsnews.com/6000-bitcoin-price-within-reach-by-end-of-year/

I would add ARK, ZRX, ARAGON and DNT to the list above