Trappy chan seems to give decent advice but I can't take xir seriously cause xir is obviously a skinny dyel you know??

Trappy chan seems to give decent advice but I can't take xir seriously cause xir is obviously a skinny dyel you know??

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c6D3o0_q3Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking advice from a mentally ill dyel faggot

that is a new all time low even for Veeky Forums.

It's not about lifting they're just talking to him because they get off on it

That's what I think too, using advice as a way to get attention from xir

Knowledge is universal, Trappy is just parroting good advice in general, which makes you think it's his idea

He suggests SS, something that's been suggested on Veeky Forums long before Trappy started posting here, it's just that faggots are fawning over Trappy that they actualy try the advice and find out that the whole 'SS is a meme' is a meme for themselves making them realise SS was a good idea to start with.

Trappy parrots good advice which is usually ignored on Veeky Forums and the only reason guys take advice more seriously when Trappy says it is because they're all hungry for his boipussi

>inb4 called out on calling trappy a he
I sexually identify as a cisgender shitlord, suck it fggts

Dear post number 37276111,

shame the digits were wasted on your low quality b8 post :-\

If you're a lazy beginner who just found Veeky Forums and knows dick about weightlifting, trappy will spoonfeed you the basics since he read the necessary books to try and make friends on a congolese cattle herding newsgroup. If you've been lifting for any appreciable amount of time, he's a charlatan whose only purpose is to bask in the attention of retards.

I know this girl, I used to work with her

Her*

>she

>she

SS has nowhere near enough volume for most novice lifters desu.

She went to my highschool

>she

There is nothing wrong with being polite to someone and using the pronoun they want

This fucking outdated hasbeen trip loser knows what's up.

I don't understand why do shitfaces like you just sit at the computer all day trying to bother people on an anonymous image board, you fucking DYEL subhuman faggot.

I'm not outdated nor a hasbeen

The other two I can't really object to. I mean the latter is subjective for a start

YO BICH HAU MUCH DU U CURL???????? ? ? ?

People still fail to understand that ripp only created SS to train dumb highschool/college meatbags to play football.

she's sitting on my dick right now as we share a pizza

"Islee, islee, islee ye never leern man, ye never leern. Like someone's geeting sceerd cause dey gonna git outtoteled; like whaddaya gonna do whin it hippins isley? Whaddaya gonna do - it's iniveetible. It's just iniveetible. Like. Y'know. I got ya squat...een the bag. Like. I'm cumming up on ye diddlyift I'm not evin like less then twenny keelo awey from your bist diddlyift men (inhale) an' don' eevin git me sterted on binch. Whad ees it like your bist binch is like a hunna twenny five keelo; whas dat like two anna helf plate an some chenge....like. I cin rip dat shit like twenny times now an trow it troo a roof it's almost like a wahm up fer me I conseeder two plate a wahm up. An'! Whahappens when I binch like..three anna..three anna quater binch, three anna three quater plate whad ees it one hunna sevenny keelo?! Thin wha? Thas like...whad ees it..forty five keelo dif'rence mate. The bar is (UNINTELLIGIBLE) set too low man. Like yer ginna lose man. Dere's like...y'gonna git...y'gonna git OUTTOTALED by some like random nanny who hasnt bin training fer like...two yeers. An I started whiff nuffing. Like seexty fihve keelo whiff no muscle miss whatsoiver. An...Whit were you four yeers ago...? Four yeers ago...tha's right, four yeers ago I saw dat veedio an' you were a nintey keelo thin. An' now you're nintey three keelo. So whit have you bin doing fer the last four yeers? I dunno! I dunno what you bin doing I dun't care. Buh! Fect is, I'm gunna outtotel an' thin I'm gonna go eevin hiveer an' git to hunja an' five an then im probly gunna pool fah mo' weight thin you will probly pool in yo' intire lifetime an' you're jus' gonna make ixcuses like, uhm, "Oh you're hivier thin me, bluh bluh bluh" PFFT. C'min men. (Laughter?) Din't bee med! Ar'ite?! (Mumbling)

>SHE

What the fuck is a xir.
Just call me "he" if you don't wanna say "she" senpai, no one cares.

4-7 light sets + 3 max sets adding weight on every workout.
Sure the program starts with "low volume", but that's part of why it works so well. Lifters who are not adapted to training are guided into focusing on the most important stuff at the start (learning technique, focusing on the big lifts that work the whole body, getting stronger), and when progression starts getting harder as your body gets more adapted to training, you can start increasing the volume with assistance exercises or backoff sets or whatever (why do you think Rip has a huge chapter in the book talking about assistance lifts in detail?).

Yee right leaftuh, yee right, yee n't bid right y'okey, buh, y'nuffing when y'standing nex' t' me. Y'nuffing when y' standeeng nex' t' th' bist cus' I'm th' bist. I'm th' bist. I'm bitter thin you, I git bitter progresh'n thin youu, I fucking wan' it mo' thin youu, I FUCKING trein hah'der thin youu, I yeat more, y'know you cin have yuh fencey cooch who nivah trein'd a chimpiun in is' fucking life an' an' invintid some Wilks...algorithm I don't give a fock about dat shet, y'know in yuh fencey gym an' yuh fencey equip'munt I dun't eevin need dat t' beet you, y'know, I jus' need a BARbell all I need t' git streng is jus' a BARbell I cn' do errythin wi' a BARbell. An' y' goh...y' goht a pigin chist y'knew y' git' a pigin chist roight? Like dere are gerls binching mo' dan you in the I Pee If. Ar'ite? Yo' BINCH is like..a welkin' joke, y'know? Jus' meek shure you prepeer dat defeet spich unce I git on cam'ruh an' put it up, right? Meek shure you meek dat lest like a mahl long lest of like excuses? Like uh. Like y'know why you got outtoteled, y'know, aw, din't figit, like, t' add on dat lest, like, cum, accuse me of stare-oids, and um, attick the range of mohshon and attick the deepth an' all dis uvver bullshet right. Cus' we know, we both know whas' gonna heppen right? Like deep down you know its gunna heppen too, y'know. The bahr gits sit too low, y' lifetime leafts, are like, a stipping stone fer mi. Might be imprissive to uvver people but it doesn't impriss me. Cus I'm, I'm, I've gitting dere. So, pfft. Y'know? An' I'm jus' gonna cresh you an' jus' trow you away into the wend. And you'll be fergotten. Dat will be the end of ut. Okay? You deel whiff it. Deel whiff it you fuckin' fegget."

every thread I see like this I tend to write something alont the lines of ">she" or "yeah well I'm a transnigger with a baboon-arse-spiritual-animal" but you know some times I think I just bash on transpeople because I can and that other people seem so willing to join in which makes me feel included.

I dont even think I've met a transperson.

I miss Mong.

All we have now is this Kiwi Faggot Isley

>SHE
>SH
>S

>SHE

>I miss mong

t. Someone who wasn't around when mong was around shitposting

Fucking disgusting

This is now a supermang thread

Post your rarest mongs

>SHE
H
E

lel

>What the fuck is a xir.
>Just call me "he" if you don't wanna say "she" senpai, no one cares.

xir is the widely accepted pronoun for someone in your...... condition. no one cares what you think.

trappy pls go

Kill yourself you sick in the head newfaggot.

When supermang was posting your degenerate ass wasnt on this board and this was GOOD.

seriously, end yourself.

>Kill yourself you sick in the head newfaggot.

>When supermang was posting your degenerate ass wasnt on this board and this was GOOD.

>seriously, end yourself.

this poster is absolutely correct.

pls leave crabby, at least the mong was 10/10 entertainment. youre just cancer

>this poster is absolutely correct.

>pls leave crabby, at least the mong was 10/10 entertainment. youre just cancer

Can we fucking stop with this shit?

95% of Veeky Forums ignores noobies or spams
>STICKY x 5

Unless you're lucky, you'll probably either get 0 responses or get told to neck yourself. Trappy is the only person on this shitty martian sewing board who consistently gives decent advice and goes as far as to make threads focused on this.

He's not a lifting god but fuck, neither are you.

It's sad as fuck to see the only person consistently helping people get shut down because he's trans or some shit.

put xour trip back on friend-o

>trans

No he's a crossdresser and an weeb which makes for the lowest form of humanity.

It's just summer starting up again.
Just =call the mods= and they will get rid of this thread when they wake up.

>thinking Veeky Forums is an echo chamber

you're right, The american summer is upon us

not a tantrum m8, he's just a weebhomo.

>and an weeb

You're posting on a website that only exists cause of weebs mate

>Xir
Fuck off. THat's not a thing.
Pretty much. Don't get me wrong, I like Trappy, but her (fuck off if you're gonna do the "her" bullshit) advice is pretty shit. It's getting clearer and clearer she doesn't really understand what she's saying. Like when she tried to dictate how long people should rest ("has to be exactly x amount of minutes, regardless of how you feel"), or when she told me "SL isn't a real program" and then directed me to SS (they are literally the same thing when you get to any appreciable weight...c'mon Trappy).

I think that honestly though, you can either whine about Trappy, or whine about newfags asking dumbass questions, but not both. Since Trappy is more than willing to spoonfeed retards, and stops them infecting other threads with their shit.

You're an idiot and you shouldn't give out advice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Trappy identify as a "she"? I've never heard her even utter "xir", but then again, that may be a new development, since I've been avoiding her threads.

Also, Isley, I just found out you live in Melbourne too, and now I'm honestly scared that I might have unknowingly been on a train or something with another Veeky Forums autist.

Kek. Hi Trappy. I honestly didn't expect you to reply to this autist's thread. Xir is an autistic word that special snowflakes use. It's like me telling people to refer to me as "Otherkin user". Disregard anybody who uses it.

I actually had to deal with Patrick. He posted quality advice a few times, and got an alright reputation...then devolved into complete and utter bullshit. Him fighting with other trips who nobody cared about was like being in highschool again.

why do you care?

he's on here pretty much every day giving good advice for free

stop being such an cunt

all me btw

>but her advice is pretty shit

imo his advice is pretty good up until proficient lifts, then it starts to breakdown. If you squat less than 160kg, trappy is your best bet.

b-but i identify as a s-she guys
get out, you're a man, or you're a woman. that's fine. don't play pretend.

> kek, hi trappy
mate you sound like the biggest fucking faggot in the fucking world.

>actually had to deal with Patrick
m8 everyone dealt with the mong. however, no one calls him the fucking mong.

you sound like you're a fucking faggot. what are your genuine stats, without e-statting that extra 5 kg to look more impressive?

> what are your genuine stats

Ask me how I know you're an insecure faggot

Nah I went back to my home country (uk)

I might come back one day

He posted here last week (new rare)

Pretty confident in the way I feel and act senpai. However, just answer the question. I'm pretty sure you think 1/2/3/4 is impressive and that you're
>the man

while youre basically a faggot

>"has to be exactly x amount of minutes, regardless of how you feel"

I've literally never said this.

Here's the extract from my own website:
>Main reasons people get stuck when doing novice programs
>2. Not resting enough between sets. In order to assure good performance in all of the worksets, you have to get enough rest in between them. The rule of thumb is 4-6min rests (more if you need it). Shorter rests are fine for assistance exercises (you obviously don't need to be resting 5 minutes for your dumbbell curls...), but in order to be ready for another heavy set of squats or benches, you HAVE to take "long" rests. When in doubt, rest 5 minutes. If you feel you need to, rest longer.

>SL isn't a real program

Again, I've said multiple times that SL is better than 99% of the stuff normies are doing out there.
It's just not as good as other novice programs, because it's badly programmed. And I like to meme about it because I'm tired of seeing people who are doing SL, not seeing results, and then quitting strength training in favour of other memes that are also not gonna bring them results.

>they are literally the same thing when you get to any appreciable weight

No they're not. I've gone over this in huge detail. They're only similar in the surface when you look at the ROUTINE. But the actual PROGRAM is very different.

>advice is pretty good up until proficient lifts, then it starts to breakdown

I'll never understand this meme.
You think I'm telling proficient lifters to do SS or something?
Have you ever even read any of the advise I've given to more proficient lifters?

Well nowadays (not that it didn't used to be) fitness is mainly about marketing. People literally don't care if the advice is good. Do a roid cycle, get a tan and get a smiling, pumped and photoshopped picture on the beach and you could tell people they'll look like you if they do neck hangs on a rope to failure and they'll fucking do it. There is a lot of focus on the exterior package. This is human nature. And all due respect, a skinny transvestite saying things that are true makes those things seem questionable because he is.

Wasnt even the guy you replied to

>her

>Have you ever even read any of the advise I've given to more proficient lifters?

Damn bruh, don't start attacking the few people defending you on this board.

Saying things like PPL is a bad program is enough to know that you're not as knowledgeable as you think you are.

Source: Natty, lifting for a couple of years and making good gains on PPL. The 72hours of rest is enough.

That's why it includes the, often not mentioned on fit, accessories exercises desu

Sorry, I probably should clarify that part, since Trappy may read it.

I think that Trappy gives very good advice for noobs, but sometimes doesn't really think about specific circumstances, which can lead to bad advice being given out.

That being said, I've always been a fan of Trappy telling people to only listen to her advice if they think it looks good.

>You're a man...
On an anonymous image board, who the literal fuck cares. I could call myself an apache attack helicopter. In fact, fuck you, I'm putting that into the "name" box for the duration of this thread. So every time you look at it, you get to see a moron pretending to be a helicopter. Same deal with Trappy. As far as you're concerned, she's a box of text on an imageboard. It doesn't really matter what she calls herself.

>You sound like a...
I like Trappy, and I was suprised to see her here as I was scrollin' down, replyin' to shit.

Damn. Well, have fun mate!

Ages ago you posted a graphic lifted from SS about rest times, and your responses kinda seemed like you were saying that resting should be certain times. This was a while ago, and I only browsed your website once. Honestly, I like Harsh's wiki better.

As for SL, I haven't heard you say that until now, so sorry if I'm slandering you. Personally, I think it's more or less the same as SS once you go down to 3x5, which should happen pretty soon, except with an easy-to-follow app and rows instead of cleans. Plus the 5x5 on lower weights helps noobs get their form right. Source; helped me, and has helped 3 other friends of mine who I took off their shitty brosplits.

>Routine Vs Program
That's one of those things where if you understand what's being said, I'm willing to bet you don't need to be on either SL or SS anymore.

I like trappy too, I just refuse to buy into the 'her' shill

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't trappy not give a shit about this and literally never mention it?

A PPL split is fine. If you look into my website or the /rg/ threads you will see I recommend it all the time.

The only thing I'm adamant about calling out is PPLPPLx programs like memecada's or reddit's meme PPL.
Because they're a waste of time if you're not on roids. I've gone over this in a lot of detail at least three times this week alone.

I was reading and listening until you splerged when you saw that trappy was on here. Now everything you have said has turned to white knight faggotry.

And i dont really care about the dyel that dresses like a girl on a vietnamese corrugated aluminum building board. I don't go into his thread because it's mostly bullshit.

Crossdressers do it for attention and trappy is on here for attention. Threads like this keep him here. Don't like him? Stop making shit like this and don't comment in his thread. Time will come and the thread will die and trappy will have to find another place for attention.

What routine do you use to keep your bp tight and prevent incontinence?

>tfw a DYEL helicopter tells you off

top kek, i'll signal my apache coach to snab you up senpai

Nah really tho, you're a DYEL. You sound like a faggot. You talk like a faggot.

Guess what, you're a homo

I saw you say that PHAT is a waste of time too and that's ULxPPLx I believe and it's also a program shilled out by reddit. Is your criteria for bad programs just ones that reddit say are good that Veeky Forums doesn't?

all this shitposting and rage towards yet another tripfag on an anonymous indonesian carrot cultivation reference board
your problem is easily fixed, dont like it, block/hide it

>wish it was that simple to fill trappy with my seed
>maybe on another life

>vietnamese corrugated aluminum building board
>an anonymous indonesian carrot cultivation reference board
>on this shitty martian sewing board

This is my favourite meme

>it doesent matter if some SICK IN THE HEAD MENTALLY ILL guy who dresses like a GIRL and posts picture of himself wearing girl clothes and underwear which clearly show that HE has a COCK and therefore NEVER EVER will be a female gives advice

You seriously should consider suicide you dumb fuck.

>white knighting for a sick tranny on Veeky Forums

god you are one pathetic waste of semen.

>>white knighting for a sick tranny on Veeky Forums
>god you are one pathetic waste of semen.

Add >getting angry about some anonymous poster claiming to be trans
to the "waste of semen" list

ad hom

>I am so thin-skinned and autistic that the mere presence of a person who is trans or cross-dresses causes me to fly into a fit of spastic rage

>I saw you say that PHAT is a waste of time too

Please provide link, because I've never said that.

Here's what I actually say about PHAT:
>I've gone back and forth on PHAT. The thing is, it's okay, but it's too cluttered with useless stuff, meme stuff, too many machines, and overall just too much volume and no thought put behind actual progression.
>PHAT is ok. Too much redundant stuff, though. There are better ways of doing PPL+UL.

If you actually go deeper into the archive you'll see I've actually said stuff like this before
>Take a look at PHAT. It's not perfect in my opinion, but it's pretty good.

And I even said this before when asked about PPLxULx
>Google PHAT

I am incredibly confused as to what you're saying.

1) How has everything I've said turned into white knight faggotry?
Pretty much every interaction on here I've had with Trappy is pretty consistent with what I was saying. Would it make you feel better if I was a prick to her? 'Cos I'm not going to be.

>I don't really care...
Then why are you getting pissy over her?

>Crossdressers do it for attention...
I don't think people give Trappy attention because she's a girl. We've had female trips before. Trappy gives out advice, and people get happy about that. From memory, in her threads, she only replies in the way people find annoying when people directly message her stuff like "Trappy, I love you, pls be my gf!"

>DYEL
Yeah, I'm dyel by Veeky Forums standards, but probably stronger than most normies. I didn't post stats, because you didn't either. Courtesy, m8.

And how exactly do I sound like a faggot? You're the one who's managed to fit 3 slurs against gaybros into 2 lines of text.

Why does it matter what TRappy does in real life? The only part that concerns you is what she posts in reply to other anons.

Black knighting is just as bad as white knighting, friendo.

>Waste of semen
Well, if ya wanna get technical, it only took a small amount to make me. Where's I can produce a shittonne of it. THat's like saying using metal to build an ore refinery plant is a waste of metal.

Made me kek, user.

Yea newfags get told to read the sticky because it will answer all of their questions. When I started going on this board, I read the fucking sticky like the dinosaur told me, I didn't straight away make a thread asking to be spoonfed. Although, I do think Trappy is doing a good thing, he basically draws in newfags with his boipussy and without their knowledge tells them what's in the sticky, so it's kind of like they read it, and now that they have SS, they won't make a stupid fucking thread asking to be spoonfed

Holy shit

thanks lori

>Why does it matter what TRappy does in real life?

Because that degenerate sub human is posting his images on Veeky Forums and spamming all fucking Veeky Forums just to whore for attention.

If i would find out where that abonimation is located i would seriously buy a ticket and smash his fucking head in before raping his boipucci and making HIM a normal hetero again.

fucking sick in the head faggots.

>I don't think people give Trappy attention because she's a girl. We've had female trips before.
It's not female. It's... a thing.

>bet you also suck dick

Look at which board you're on

>she

are you dumb or just a complete faggot?
Its HIM or at the very least IT but it will never be HER.

Whilst I don't have the murderous urges you do, I do find her posting of what is effectively nudes offensive and cultivating attention purposefully, which results in a cloud of misinformed orbiting as people just want the BP.

Stick to picking things up and putting them down, nigel.

>raping his boipucci and making HIM a normal hetero again
smooth, subtle, burfect
what would that do to YOU?

>defending a mentally ill dyel
>using muh feelings as an argument

> but it's too cluttered with useless stuff, meme stuff, too many machines, and overall just too much volume and no thought put behind actual progression.

>meme stuff
Yeah alright rack chins and incline DB shrugs are memey but easily replaceable

>Useless stuff
Explain pls

>too many machines
Nope, very little

> just too much volume

Volume isn't extreme and Norton even says to start off with an auxiliary exercise for each muscle group to be cut off at the start until you can acclimate to the volume

>no thought put behind actual progression.

Yeah alright but you can just say "Do 5/3/1 for the big 3" Bam. Progression.

This is why people say your lack of experience hurts your advice for more experienced lifters. Saying
>PHAT is a mediocre program
will set off alarm bells in a lot of people. Because anyone who knows anything knows that any flaws in a program are fixable.

Instead of saying
>>PHAT is ok. Too much redundant stuff, though. There are better ways of doing PPL+UL.
You should say
>>PHAT is ok. Has a lot of issues though like meme exercises and lack of progression, easily fixable though with X and Y modifications, then it's a god tier program.
Srsly, how hard is it to say "Replace rack pulls with lat pulldown and fuck off with the hack squats"

I agree. if I were to meet trappy chan in real life, and used a masculine pronoun as i was fucking her in the ass and she later corrected me, if respect her request and change.

I think that it's very excessive and harmful to be particular about what pronouns you use on the first interaction though, like the shit Tumblr pushes.

lmao this thread

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

What's the origin of this pasta please

Why is it that novice lifters can seemingly continue to make gains when they stall by reducing volume but that doesn't for everyone else?

>HER

>Using something a 120kg roider who can barely squat 5pl8 after several years of training said to prove anything

>summer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c6D3o0_q3Mw

I'd imagine if you even found where Trappy lives, you've rock up to her house, try to enter, fail because that's how houses are built, and be arrested when the cops get called. And cops don't look to fondly on what you just described.

But seriously, you may need help man.

Does it really matter though? She's said that she doesn't give a fuck if you wanna call her "him".