ELIX IS BACK TO 5000 sats

ELIX IS BACK TO 5000 sats

Lmao I told ALL of you not to sell.

fucking top kek.
how retarded can you be to believe the fud.

wait wait someone will reply with the total supply meme in a moment. WHICH WAS KNOWN SINCE FOREVER.

At this point all I can do is hodl for months and hope for an extreme correction like Ants/NEO.

Veeky Forums called NEO a pajeet shitcoin too

Go check out POSW on coinmarketcap right now. Go on. Go see what it looks like when a real pump starts.

Holding this will be the answer. It's just going to take some TIME.

dead cat bounce. sell while you have been given this second chance.

take note biz. this guy fucked you. jews are taking your money again and you are gobbling up their dicks no questions asked. asking "yes kind sir kind i have another"

Blow it out your arse, mate!

just shut the fuck up and accumulate like nothing happened faggot

this guy gets it.

smart money being smart

go back and buy LINK near ATH for scraps from the whale table.

lmao wtf when hodl actually works even for shitcoins

NEO

Most of Veeky Forums sold at a loss after the conference while it was still Ants, a month later it was $50 apiece

already have 80k link that's enough for me to hold on for 3 years

Screenshot you dirty streetshitter.

Lmao, back down to 3900

it was like a 30 second bounce to 4600 and now back under 3800

lol you fucking idiots don't get it. This wasn't a normal dip, the coin is kill. If you had actually listened to the peoe who were warning you last night and not just blindly listened to shills you would have been fine. Do some research next time.

Veeky Forums where every coin is a pajeets scam and every crash means kill

If you STILL don't get why this crashed and why recovery is unlikely you should just leave crypto. You will go bankrupt in no time.

lmao here comes the comeback, prepare your anuses for tomorrow

The world is kinda fair, I just realized. The ones falling for this twice _deserve_ to starve.

why would someone sell a coin of the developers of timereum at such a low price? you are retards desu

Reasons why ELIX is a shitcoin according to /biz:

- 2MM marketcap instead of 600K
- Developers prefer not to reveal their identity until they have an MVP because of implications on their current full time employment.

I'm glad some weak hands are being shaken out because a lot of you faggots don't deserve to make it with your shitty pump and dump attitude.

Thanks for your bags at 3600K idiot.

Fuck off pajeet, we've had enough of your poocoin.

See

lol my hands of steel made me 10× profits on this shitcoin. The only weak handed ones here are the retards who failed to firmly grasp their profits because muh hodl meme.

Ah, well, in that case, please, buy some more. :^)

enjoy your dead cat bounce

eat nuts

Hodl on guys

Why are you so mad did you buy the top? I'll never understand fud

He sold the bottom and is starting to realize he messed up.

Seriously, the fundamentals of this coin are still solid, a lot more solid than a lot of projects with a way higher market cap.

I'll commend the fudders for their effort though, I guess some people actually managed to double their stack during thise whole ordeal.

Unfortunately, as is always the case, for someone to make money, someone else has to lose it.

As long as it is the fudders iam fine

You and me both. :-)

I like to believe I'm not a bad person, but I honestly hope the fudding pajeets who tried to crash this coin end up burned really bad.

This sort of market manipulation, by the way, is why some regulation would actually be good for crypto. There's a lot of people in crypto right now that would've been jailed already had they been trying their shit in regular stock markets.

i've been out of the crypto game for the past month, i don't know jack shit about this coin but from the looks of it it's sigt all over again

SIGT doesn't have a usecase. (Or none that isn't already solved 20 times over)

ELIX is actually useful and has some real world potential if they deliver.