You wake up in Jan 1961 as Robert E. Lee

You wake up in Jan 1961 as Robert E. Lee

How do you win independence from the Union?

listen more to my generals
ally with france and britain
wait until summer to invade moscow

>1961
I spook the Kennedy into allowing it.

Send a handpicked team of North Carolina sharpshooters to save a nine month pregnant Anne Frank.

Shit. My knowledge of how to make firearms is useless because the south doesn't have the industrial capacity.

Maybe avoid firing on Fort Sumter and make the Union strike the first blow and wear them down through attrition?

How am I alive? Shouldn't I be dead?

Hire mexican mercs to fuck up the wester union states like californa and new mexico
Focus on defense, the offensive plan was doomed to fail
Do what i can to get on the good side of the british or french, even promise ending slavery if im allowed

>even promise ending slavery if im allowed
Uhhh, the CSA had as part of its constitution a provision that would ban an end to slavery

Tell the president that its the only way fir the confederacy to survive
We need the british on our side
Maybe force criminals into slavery and send the black slaves to the british and french?

Well for one thing, I don't fire on Fort Sumter or take any other aggressive steps that would make it easier for the pro-war side in the North to get public support.

>1961
I show up at the Whitehouse and haunt Kennedy into allowing it.

>>We need the british on our side
You don't think they tried? The British refused.

>Free blacks volunteer as soon as 1861
>Enough to form almost a brigade
>Confederates continually try to shut them down
>After they are shut down some join the Union army
What in the fuck was the Confederacy's problem? They weren't even conscripted they joined willingly.

Never underestimate American autism

Storm DC and kill every single person of office in the most horrific way possible
Then. March to NYC. You know the style of march. And when I get to NYC i rally the pro confederate populace and march to Chicago with a new army raised from other states and let my boys i marched up to NY chimp out towards the great lakes.

>1961
You're 154 years old. There's not a lot you can do.

user there's going to be a few armies in the way.

/thread

>Washington is closer to Chicago than New York

The confederates got to gettysburgh
The confederates where originally based in virginia, literally next to DC
Fucking fjord the river at night and 1812 them, permanently

Remember Sherman's march to the sea? Burn DC and that'll look like a pleasant sunday stroll.

Total war is how you would win a conflicr with manifest destiny as a fact in the minds of those involved. They will fight because god ordained those lands as theirs, and to defy that in their minds is to spit in gods face.
Only total war would suffice.

Take the Army of Northern Virginia and invade Cuba. Declare myself King Lee I.

[RECORD SCRATCH]

*FREEZE FRAME*

LYNCH MORE NIGGERS!!!!

kek

>1961
establish a confederate government in exile in vietnam, make it some real heart of darkness shit but confederacy-style.