Veeky Forums which race do you think is the masterrace in regards to height, face, and frame

Veeky Forums which race do you think is the masterrace in regards to height, face, and frame

>Germanics
>Italians
>Italian-German mix
>Western Plains Tribes and Southwest Natives and Rocky Mountains Tribes such as the Sioux and Shoshane and Apache
>Dutch
>Croatians
>Black Americans
>Aborigines

Take your pic I say German-Native Mixes with Western Tribes not the shitty east coast tribes that got wiped out fast. Followed by Germanics and then German-Italians.

HUP HOLLAND HUP

Ghana

Holland has height for sure but what about Face?

This guy isn't the most masculine but can augment frame through lifting but he sure has face.

LEL, Black Americans are the masterrace among all Blacks. African blacks are in no way close to living the BBC lifestyle. They are short and smelly and repel White Women. If White women want BBC they will take Black Americans over them any day.

I've been to most European countries and the most attractive white people are Nederlanders and Danes, both males and females, desu.

the dutch
if you ain't dutch you ain't much

Sure they are

Pic related
The average male from Ghana

this. i'm dutch and I always get mad whenever i see anglo's try to get on our ride. just fuck off.

Whites in general, but I think Northern Europeans like Norwegians got the height and Frame and Southern Europeans like Italians got the Face

Enough guys. We all know it's Indian who are the ubermensh. Enough.

Scandis

Samoans have amazing frame. Better than the majority of white people I know/seen. Their culture doesn't really give importance to facial features but the ones who try tend to look better /more masculine than white people in MY honest opinion family.

samoans have masculune jaws. too bad 99% of them are fat as fuck

Yeah. I remember when I was 14 and there was a new samoan student in my class who was like 6'4. It was so freaky since the rest of us were like 5' something (this was in straya).

Did he get all the 14 year old girls in the class pregnant?

Oh yeah, Mediterranean Europeans like Italians and Greeks are pretty attractive too, they're just usually shorter on average compared to Northern Europeans.
Browner, as well.

Judging by pure strength, North-Eastern Europeans (Nordics, East Slavs and Balts)

if its "mixed" its worse because some of the traits that specified race has are lost in the "mixing". however the best race is the "aryan" (all indo european etc)

LOL at abos.

OP you faggot the anwer is not even on your list.

Abos only made the list became of frame. It's obvious they don't have face or height. So tell me what is the best?

nope negros are untermensch

Sorry little dick, they aren't

>aryan

Don't cry cause you missed the ride on the master race train

Make the best of it

Nah m8. When I said that he was intimidating as fuck I meant it. 6'4 was HUGE back then. Some of the seniors were into him tho.

Italian is not a race, faggot, it's a nationality
Latin is the race

I bet he got 18 year old girls pregnant fucking slayer

>"Judging by pure strength, North-Eastern Europeans (Nordics, East Slavs and Balts)"

I know how you're going to die. A Sicilian is going to stab you to death with a grapefruit spoon.

This. Italians aren't even white anymore.
>pic related
>both of these guys are """Italian"""

Factually correct.

>Factually correct.
swedes dominating MMA, boxing too

>be half German, half French
>Amerifat

Got the German fat ass, and the German Nazi face.
Got the French chin and the French body odor.

Fuck Europe, all of it. I'm glad it's burning down.

Tall and that's about it. Lanky, weak jointed, and look like bad caricatures of Germans facial-wise.

Fixed

What the actual fucking fuck is this thread? Literally what the fucking hell? Aryan. Aryan is the ONLY no shit tier race in tellus and everybody who claims otherwise are delusional jelly shits.