Tfw want to get fit but drink 12 tallboys everyday and smoke 60 cigarettes a day

>tfw want to get fit but drink 12 tallboys everyday and smoke 60 cigarettes a day

is it even possible to get fit while drinking and smoking?

Probably not at that rate

quit then you ass

Yeah you just have to workout everyday like everyone else

I think you have some other issues that cause you to drink/smoke that much. Getting fit is a better alternative to escaping reality

I just like drinking and smoking

you're drinking like ~2000 calories that provides no nutrition so probably not.

>6 litres of beer and 3 packs of smokes each day
how the fuck are you still alive? to answer your question, no you cannot, you cannot even hope to be healthy let alone be fit
the beer alone amounts to around 2000 cals a day so no chance of looking lean
you need to stop bro, take it step by step, maybe tomorrow just go for 6 beers and 2 packs and take it from there

This

Kek you're a drunk chain smoker

You'll be dead soon at that rate

i usually drink 2 liter of beer a day and smoke a pack. Started lifting six months ago and have made decent gains

How old are you? That's quite a bit of booze and smokes

I'm 22, been drinking everyday since I was 17

Jesus christ you're drinking and smoking at the rate of a 50 year old alcoholic

I expected you to be at least 30

>22 and chain smoking and drinking 12 tall beers a day

you're nuts

>people being serious about this bait post

>he doesnt drink 5+ liters of beer per day
lightweight faggots OUT

>implying people dont drink and smoke heavily

I know a guy who smokes as much as OP and drinks a whole case of beer everyday

not falling for your bait d*de

Nope.

It is but not as much as you smoke and drink

how the fuck do you manage to smoke 60 cigs in one day?

I'm going through this and it's making my workouts SUCK. I feel fucking tired all the time between working and drinking so much. I decided I have to pick one and I want to stay serious about working out since I've already made progress. I got a ton of compliments Friday night on my legs and it makes me want to keep going. If people question me about cutting down I'm just going to say I'm training and I can't do both.
Drink all you want but realize there is always a trade off. I'm smoking a lot more but drinking excessively is the ultimate gains goblin.

This

That's like one every 10 minutes

>60 cigs a day
Probably not worth the hassle considering that you're bound to drop dead any moment now.

Wot? My dad smokes 75 a day and has for like 30 years

Lolol