I'm never gonna eat again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzqnVzy3Joc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like I don't want to waste my time watching it.. that's all

aren't they both dead now?

wasted potential

This should be more of a thing

I love how she finished off the load of marshmallows in her mouth. Most normal people would have spit them all out after the challenge was over. But she was da real MVP

How fat do you have to be for your body to think it's a good idea to store fat in your forehead?

One of them died.

People keep saying this but the sister has a recent phone call with the other sister up on their YouTube channel.

On the 27th of April 2015, Tammy rushed to the hospital and nearly died due to breathing difficulties associated with pneumonia.
>After surviving the medically induced coma, Tammy was sent to a nursing facility.
You are right!

Christ it's weird seeing how many people are telling them great video and how pretty they are and shit... To me like that's like telling a heroin addict great job hitting that vein on your first shot keep up the good work, and another fact is its not like after this video they got ready for work like functional members of society... Nope you and I pay for their "disability" and scooters so they can sit their fat asses at home all day stuffing marshmallows in their faces... Fuck that shit, anyways I gotta get back to the grind so I can continue to pay for these fat chick's food this month

If it was up to me, we'd launch these fuckers over the wall and let Mexico deal with em.

We'll use pic related

How does this video make you feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=uzqnVzy3Joc
I'm never gonna eat Isopure again.

Jesus Christ had to do a workout circuit after watching that video. Anyone else felt clammier and clammier as the video progressed?

Baby sammy, you need more dank memes if you want to compete.

autist

Yep me too my man.. jesus fucking christ..

Three things I'd take to a desert island.
1) One of them
2) A machete
3) Fat man cook book

Wow, just close your eyes, they even SOUND fat.

How in the fuck does a forehead get that fat?