This is going to moon in a few hours. New exchange

This is going to moon in a few hours. New exchange.

no

its not listing on a new exchange til korean holiday is over..

u invested in it yet but don't even keep up with the news...

It's going to dump.

yup its not growing at all no moon.. yet it has the largest growth in the last 7 days in the top 15 coins and rivals the top 3 coins in terms of volume consistently...

whatever u say pleb

Embrace yourselves.

It will be listed after the Korean holidays. Mark my words we going to Bithumb.

wtf why u say tht and what is dates for korean holidays

wht is tht how do i get in

qtum is going to be listed on korea's largest exchange. check out their slack...do your own research

Holiday will end by October 10th. So the 9th for Americans.

And it will dump.

Why do you think there's a 50 bitcoin order near 240k?

Implying their wasn't a 138 BTC wall 2-3 nights ago when we were at $9-10 that literally got eaten through?

Its a buy order, dummy!

Everything gets dump'd its just if u can time it right.

This is going 2-3x and a dump will occur, but unlike the majority of the shit coin Veeky Forums shills this one is a decent long term hold.

oh my mistake. :^)

this shits going down in a few hours for 24 hours on bittrex while it becomes a real coin

It will go ove the billion marketcap once it reaches Bithumb, don't come crying you missed the most obvious and safe x2 since Monero listing on the same exchange.

1. QTUM will be listed in a top 5 Exchange soon (confirmed based on user post that really belongs to Patrick Dai)

2. Meetings with Soros Fund, they have strong interests on blockchain protocol, and want to build some applications. Qtum is one of the possible platform, we will follow this.

3. Building a great advisor team for Qtum too, include Airbnb and Uber angel investors and very successful entrepreneurs.

4. Relationships with Berkeley blockchain research lab with some professors, we are support 2 PHD to do research on privacy of Qtum and Smart contract + Zero knowledge

its going to crash for 4 days, then moon

wrong, its becoming a real coin, trading will be suspended on most exchanges and people will have to hold to let this happen

Today exchanges are halting QTUM trading due to their swap.

By the time the halt is lifted, it'd be too late to sell/trade; holders have no choice but to wait for the Bithumb listing.

Any more confirmations that this is actually happening? Poorfag here, if so when? I just sold 200 Link for this, i hope this going to be worth it.

dyor you fucking poor filth