World's strongest powerlifters are white

>World's strongest powerlifters are white
Can I still make it as a mixed shitskin?

/pol/fags are busy today

/pol/ taught me that I was inferior by birth.

I am white and I say to you
You can do it
You can become the ultimate powerlifter

You'll probably never be one of the world's strongest powerlifters.
Blacks tend to have smaller joints, which is a disadvantage for powerlifting. Great for bodybuilding though.

I just want to make it.

Just the fact that you're not true white means you'll never make it at anything tbqh.

because it's not a real fucking sport hahaha their bodies look disgusting!

Ray Williams
Ls mcclain
Hifon Smith

Plenty of BLACK MELANATED strength

>fatass
>fatass
>fatass

lol fagley

No, you were doomed from day one.

Ray Williams has never squatted to depth one time in a comp...... I don't know why no one ever calls him on it.

Don't let your dreams be dreams

leave, transvestite.

>le long arm gorilla man

WR squat holder Ray Williams is black though.

>the degenerate tranny is hungry for BBC

Fuck off twink.

What mix are you user?

Depends if by shit skin you mean Indian
If the answer to that is yes then probably no

Are there any famous powerlifter/strongman pajeets?

Das racis

ps: that's actually 370kg, not sure why I had it as 373

We're all gonna make it user. Some though more than others

You can't grip the bar after you've wiped your ass with your hand. Poo isn't exactly chalk.

fucking trip cancer stick to your containment threads

>sumo

black and Irish.

>mentally ill faggot supports race mixing

what a shock

Take it from a white 5'9 manlet, anyone can make it.

You probably will not ever become the world's strongest powerlifter unless you have insane genetics for strength. Your race has nothing to do with that. But go for it anyway

define mixed. if nig/white then yes, otherwise no.

Race IS genetics you fucking midget retard

Why wont you just stop posting already

Wait, why are you trying to procreate with a barbell? You're supposed to lift it you dummy.

Just be the best man you can be--lift heavy; train hard. The color of your skin does not effect your 1RM. The color of your skin does not effect the content of your character. Godspeed user. Make us proud.

>not wanting to venerate your ancestors by fucking a qt non-white gril
>not wanting to feel hundreds of years of prejudice and racism around your cock
Fag desu

Ever heard of Richard Hawthorne?

Race is deeper than skin...... which is why he may have difficulty competing

I thought world's strongest powerlifters were chinese

you are thinking of weightlifters

>race is deeper than skin
Give me 3 examples for two different races (not including white) and then explain how that characteristic is based on race, otherwise you're literally a faggot

Shut the fuck up, different races are good for different things.

Obviously whites are the best at running societies, Aryan means "Noble", but shitskins can be productive members of societies and have their own talents. They are just more susceptable to jewish brainwashing which is why they need our help to survive. Thats why jews want to exterminate the White Race.

Stop dividing the races and realize we must work together to kill the jew.

Sig Heil!

But Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world. FACT

>sig heil
Southern retard detected. I bet you fly a confederate flag too

t. Chico El-Sanchez

>implying
Im Canadian...

Southern amerifags just hate niggers and love murika

The name 'Iran' literally means land of Aryans you stupid faggot. And the ORIGINAL meaning is noble like you said, derived from the Sanskrit word arya
Aryan is not a racial descrimination but an ethical, it is a term used to describe Iranians and North Indians/Pakis

>race is identifiable by bone structure
>mean IQ scores are significantly divided between black, white, and asian
>mean hormone levels also 'group' similarily
>susceptability to different diseases
>certain sports are dominated by an individual race

People say oh we share 99.9% of our DNA with any other race but we share 98.8% with chimps, so 0.1% can be a pretty big difference.

Persians are caucasian. Did you not know this?

Dark skin is from interbreeding with Africans for many generations.

>Although Iran is a multiethnic nation of Persians, Azeri Turks, Kurds, Baluchis, Arabs, Armenians, and many other groups, Iranians were taught to pride themselves for their Aryan blood and white skin and to look down on the supposedly “stupid” Turks and “backward” Arabs.

Africans don't even compete in strongman generally so there's no reason for you to think its not possible for you. Strongman comps are usually a white thing anyway.

I know what you guys are saying I was just stating that to the neo /pol/tard that whites aren't Aryans

>shitskin

Only Spaniard or Italian levels of "Shitskins"

The rest need to die.

>mean IQ scores are significantly divided between black, white, and asian
>implying this isn't a direct result of testing bias
>implying blacks get the same quality of education as whites
>implying blacks have the same economic and educational resources as whites
>implying blacks are susceptible to generational poverty that effects their ability to do well in school
Other than that I agreed with you on the rest of your points

Iranian Kurd here, you're wrong, Iran is bure 100% white ethnic caucasian master race

But seriously tho, Azerbaijanis have been determined to be an Iranian people, and we're only turkified linguistically and culturally to an extent in North Azerbaijan. Kurds are an Iranian people as well, as they are ethnically, culturally, and linguistically more connected to Persians than any other race. Baloch is as well are technically Iranian, but show a lot of Pajeet influence (most Iranians consider them 'savages' anyways and don't intermixed there). There is very small pockets of Arabs in the country as well, but the sunni tend to stick to themselves.

tl;dr we're basically white, majority caucasian, we have real Turkmen too but they're negligible. Also sweet mustache genetics

Nigger everyone's race mixed in some way by default. Except maybe a select few african and australian people, everyone has been mixed.

So the world's strongest powerlifters are mixed, just like you. That means you have literally no excuse not to become the best powerlifter in history.

Love you Isley.