This guy is the biggest scammer, besides starving yourself like a homo all day

This guy is the biggest scammer, besides starving yourself like a homo all day.

Google weighted chin ups and the first link is his website.

Weighted chin up standards

Decent – 0.2 x bw for 5
Good – 0.35x bw for 5
Warrior – 0.5x bw for 5
Greek God – 0.65x bw for 5
Superhero – 0.8x bw for 5

"If you can build up to the Warrior level, you’ll have a pretty damn solid back – you’ll appear powerful, capable and well developed."

I just hit warrior and I don't even look like I lift.

I'm going to need all kinds of rows and a strong deadlift to appear powerful or look like I lift.

I've seen his programs that he sells, they're all shit and have weighted chin ups as the main movement, it will never be enough to get a juicy back, one fucking lift

I'm sorry but you have bad genetics

I'm a manlet, that's to be expected, doesn't make him any less of a scammer. Selling routines that only work for him because if he looks at a weight he grows

Your form probably sucks. I bet you are half repping that shit.

Great news! Kinofaggot is a manlet too so keep lifting brah!

>0.5 x bw x 5 chins and looks dyel

lmao do you weigh literally 60kg? i know guys who struggle to do it for 2 reps and they're pretty fucking big

>he still thinks how much you lift for bw means anything in how you look

why do people believe this?

you gain at least 60%, most people will gain more than that, prob closer to 70% of the strength you'll ever make in your first year lifting,

why do people think theyre suddenly going to look like a fitness model getting that last 30%? You wont.

I don't cheat
5'6" 156lbs this morning but I'll probably lose a few pounds of water this week due to eating like shit lately

LMAO FUCKING 5'6 FUCkING KILL yxOURSELF CHILD LOL FUCKIGN 6'8'' master race lmao

It's pretty bad but IRL men don't even care abou this, you see the jokes on fit, but almost any guy unless he's a weirdo will befriend you, it's only the majority of women who care and want a 6ft rich doctor

>6'8
>masterrace

i dont think hes that bad i wish we still had mike chang

I'd say 6'4" and jacked will make you appear as a god, although average height is fine too, I'd be happy just being 5'9". It's a good look for anyone lean and muscular. Being shorter is shitty because you're either blessed with aesthetics like Lee priest or a flex lewis or dogshit

Haven't tried any of his bulking programs but I can definitely say that his warrior shredding program works wonders for cutting fat. Maintained all my strength over the course of 4 months.

Pretty much this. I love manlets because I look like a giant. I'd look average if I only hung out with other 6'2 guys. Women have no concept of anything. They don't see a group of 6'2+ men. They see one 6'4 man and a bunch of 6'2 manlets.

Well if you weren't a spooky skeleton weighting 156lb then it would mean something. 0.5bw for chin ups is a considerable weight for non-manlets m8.

implying 6'2 is common

156 pounds at 5'6 and you're worried about water weight youre fat as fuck

5'10 her 155 and im not even shredded

You could have the strongest back but if its covered in fat youll look dyel

Are you autistic? I'm 5'6.5 and I'm 140.0 lbs (checked this morning) and I am still ~14-15% bodyfat.

Get off this board and maybe read a fucking book about fitness you retard

We're the same bf and I'm the autistic one? You're small as shit compared to me

>implying it's not in her eyes when she's looking at a group of all 6'2 men

Called a skeleton and a fat fuck on the same thread.

Only on Veeky Forums.

>tfw 6'7.
Got a nice built tho, a lil high bf maybe, and legs are lackning. But god damn my calves are pathetic

>buying routines

probably didn't realize he was a subhuman 5'6 manlet, 156 is lanklet mode for anyone of decent height but at 5'6 unless you most likely are ChubbyMcChubby

unless you're at low bodyfat% which is unlikely*

Well, seems like a lot of people have considering he claims kinobody is worth a million dollars. His routines are shitty. Any 5x5 that is free besides strong lifts (too basic) destroys his stuff. Any 4 day upper lower is better. I've never seen anyone get amazing results off his programs, people use them to cut/starve/maintain shit lifts, I saw them all, they're all bad

Shouldn't manlets be getting shredded faster? I'm 5'7" and thank God I'm not taller because eating for me is a chore and I'm a skelly as it is.

This, I'm 5'5 130lbs and I've got a bit of fat obscuring my abs unless I tense

I can only weighted chin 0.35x bw for 5 and I have decent back for a year lifting if like to think.