What should my 3rd language be

already fluent in english and russian. leaning towards italian or french or arabic

Other urls found in this thread:

pinyin.info/readings/texts/moser.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what coin are you referring to

Stop being a brainlet and learn Mandarin

Korean.

Chinese is the best language to learn

just get spanish out of the way boyo, it's so easy when you're fluent in english

Chinese or French

>Chinese
Go ahead and learn Swiss amd Belgian while you're at it.

Fluent in English, Russian and French here OP. Thinking of picking up Italian and Spanish too, pretty easy once you know French.

mandarin to prepare for chinese dominance. seriously.

javascript

danish

Hi money skelly

german

Spanish, Spain, half of south america, all of central America and California and Southwest US in general will open up to you. I know english and spanish well and learning russian now. Fuck sandnigger or chink pictographs or wiggly lines or the rest of dieing Eourpean languages, taking over by arabic

that chinaman tongue they speak over yonder.

Learn a niche language like farsi or Norwegian

Go for Chinese

Delete your Russian and learn Chinese.

Chinese, German, Spanish French or Korean

Fluent in French and English, learning Italian and Spanish. It entirely depends on what you want to do in the future and where you want to live. Unless you plan on living in a third-world country or if you are in a country being invaded by shitskins I wouldn't pick arabic.
Chinese and every language without a real alphabet is pretty hard since you can't base yourself on something that you are used to, that's why they start young.

Because of the two languages you learn to, I would say start with the most difficult one, meaning french. If you manage to get that, because french, italian and spanish derive from the same latin root, it would be easier to learn these two. In term of "fancyness", french and italian are really well perceived by people even if it's not something incredible (usually burgers that don't even speak spanish)

hope it helped user

Pick any latin language, it will make learning the rest of them way easier. I'd like to recommend you French since it is my native language, but from a strict business point of view go with Spanish.

why german? better learn arabic

chinese. learning the writing system isn't that hard once you start to recognize the parts of the characters. you can easily get 10 new characters a day, you could read a magazine in chinese in 1 years time.

Spanish and you can easily pick up Portuguese

Same, but it feels that Russian is worthless. I would learn Japanese to read visual novels and doujinshi.

Learning mandarin atm. Its pretty okay if you get the fundamentals down first.

Pick something that actually interests you.

For business:
spanish>french>mandarin>arabic

French is not that hard when you already know english because the vocabulary is very close (thanks to the anglos being ruled by french for 400 years or so).

if you already know spanish , french is going to be easier,grammar is more in lne with spanish. And the french being as chauvinistic as they are, they change alot of words just to fuck with the english

>leaning towards italian
well we are 60M i don't see how you can profit learning my language... it's difficoult, severe and you have to put too much effort for what will be the gain...
arab or french are better choices i would suggest french, since the most rich arab country speak french as well

Well which one is it then? Cantonese or Mandarin?

This. Latin America has more room to grow economically than China and isn't as saturated trade wise. and India already has a lot of English speakers.

Learn (Americas) Spanish

why do you want to learn another language? is it for career prospects or something?

You'll never fully learn italian or french idk about arabic tho

Antifa shill thread

I'm italian and to be honest i'd never learn my language otherwise

>The problem of reading is often a touchy one for those in the China field. How many of us would dare stand up in front of a group of colleagues and read a randomly-selected passage out loud? Yet inferiority complexes or fear of losing face causes many teachers and students to become unwitting cooperators in a kind of conspiracy of silence wherein everyone pretends that after four years of Chinese the diligent student should be whizzing through anything from Confucius to Lu Xun, pausing only occasionally to look up some pesky low-frequency character (in their Chinese-Chinese dictionary, of course). Others, of course, are more honest about the difficulties. The other day one of my fellow graduate students, someone who has been studying Chinese for ten years or more, said to me "My research is really hampered by the fact that I still just can't read Chinese. It takes me hours to get through two or three pages, and I can't skim to save my life." This would be an astonishing admission for a tenth-year student of, say, French literature, yet it is a comment I hear all the time among my peers (at least in those unguarded moments when one has had a few too many Tsingtao beers and has begun to lament how slowly work on the thesis is coming).

>Someone once said that learning Chinese is "a five-year lesson in humility". I used to think this meant that at the end of five years you will have mastered Chinese and learned humility along the way. However, now having studied Chinese for over six years, I have concluded that actually the phrase means that after five years your Chinese will still be abysmal, but at least you will have thoroughly learned humility.

pinyin.info/readings/texts/moser.html

Learn python, if you want to learn something useful.