Give me a good split that isn't Chest/Back/Legs/Shoulders/Arms

Give me a good split that isn't Chest/Back/Legs/Shoulders/Arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PxAbMxprIlrIU7lxYxq8TTsZ_k-t32fnmC4yguUYipI/edit#gid=0
drive.google.com/previewtemplate?id=1MbOWpTBcNNQuqHd8q9jUUR2V-ZERWNDKYPd5kzVjCJQ&mode=public
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgs8LMFo7m51wUdnhKA43nErTdveJ7cVazA5j7I-e2c/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you

A - Chest+Arms

B - Quads+Calves

C - Shoulders+Traps

D - Back+Hamstrings

Lower/upper

Here's a decent looking 6 days/wk PPL program I intend to switch to soon.

Spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PxAbMxprIlrIU7lxYxq8TTsZ_k-t32fnmC4yguUYipI/edit#gid=0

This is basically

A= Bench +accessory
B= Squats +accessory
C= OHP +accessory
D= Deadlift +accessory

Right?

A
chest/back
diddlys
B
shoulders/arms
squats

done, leg day is a meme

Spreadsheet is private brah

my bad
drive.google.com/previewtemplate?id=1MbOWpTBcNNQuqHd8q9jUUR2V-ZERWNDKYPd5kzVjCJQ&mode=public

wow i'm a faggot, this one should work
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgs8LMFo7m51wUdnhKA43nErTdveJ7cVazA5j7I-e2c/pubhtml

Upper/Lower
Push/Pull
Push/Pull/Legs

U/L/Push/Pull/Legs

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgs8LMFo7m51wUdnhKA43nErTdveJ7cVazA5j7I-e2c/pubhtml

mein neger

Squats and Chest/Squats and Back/Squats and moar squats/Squats and Shoulders/ Squats and Arms

It doesn't matter as long as you're gaining weight and the bar gets heavier. I squat 5 days a week and m/w/f I do bench, row, ohp, and dick around with dbs, dips, and chins tu/th. Do steroids and eat and you'll grow no matter what you do. I know the meme is lifting for yourself and le discipline but I just try to keep it fun. If you have 1/2/3/4 normalfags will think you're a beast. Fun is more important than impressing e-statters online. Just e-stat back if it means that much to you.

> autist randomly starts rambling about getting stronk lifts to impress his alcoholic daddy
> nobody asked
> mfw

trappy-chan's upper/lower

Bench press and accessory lifts
Dead lifts and accessory lifts
Squats and accessory lifts
Overhead press and accessory lifts
Repeat

> no chins
> no rows
> no abs

Stronklifts 5x5 is a solid program. Do it then move on to fucking around once you get a minimum strength base. It's worked for me. Ss, sl, it's all the same shit. Do compounds regularly and add weight and you grow. Add steroids after the noob gains and you get more noob gains. From there you basically maintain unless you want to get autistic about it for cns gains or add slin and do retard doses for ifbb level bodies.

The fuck's a "diddly"?

>and accessory

P sure it's deadlift, but I've never really bothered to look into it desu

Nigga you gotta do a Left/Right split

Left Day:
>Left shoulder dumbell press 4x10
>Left side bench 5x5
>Left leg deadlifts 5x3
>Left leg squats 5x5
>Left arm bicep curl 4x10

Right Day:
>Same as left day, replace Left with Right

For cardio, I like to hop as far as I can on one leg, and then hop back home with the other leg.

Otherwise, sidestroke for swimming is bretty dope as well.

Welcome summer friend!

Yes, and now stop posting you goddamned newfags