When it will be your turn Veeky Forums? How long till you become aesthetic as fuck?

When it will be your turn Veeky Forums? How long till you become aesthetic as fuck?
Also Mirin thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2_MRXID9E
youtube.com/watch?v=CkGiWrXRuao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2_MRXID9E

>How long till you become aesthetic as fuck?
if you mean naked, that will happen never. I am a pale, hairy fuck who has lots of moles and other marks on my body
with properly fitted clothing, I'm already there

Fuck, maybe I should do that. I've gotten complimented plenty of times on my face and having a physique like that would obviously only benefit me. Only problem is my work's dress code is business so I would look stupid as fuck in a suit being that built.

Um no, quite the opposite. Just get one tailored

Find me one picture of someone with his physique with even a tailored suit that doesn't look ridiculous. People who are tall (thankfully I am) and lean with long limbs look good in suits

I've resigned myself to the fact that due to shite genetics I'll never be aesthetic, though I still continue lifting.

Everyday I spend here the more I want to roid.

But I'll be roiding for my insecurities which I don't.

So as a reward, if I cut down to 75kg I'm going to treat myself to a cycle or ten.

>how is that even possible?

kek, with roids obviously. I wish normies knew how many people are frauds, goddamn

then dont work out, you fucking retard, do whatever the fuck you want

Excuse me,fags but how why are we all posting here like that guy admitted he is on roids??His traps and delts are pretty small for a roider....

>75 kg
what are you a woman?

Why doesn't he also include in the video the ten cocks he had to see for every one girl?

must've token him 3 hours to make this compilation and wadding through a sea of cocks.

fuckin chads i swear

the intended audience isnt Veeky Forums

>One day I may

Mouths don't match

How old is he?

Delete this

it's him
notice on his Youtube homepage thing (or whatever the fuck it's called) in the top right you can see the word "pirates" in the gym
That's the Southwestern Gym, I recognize it and also our mascot is a pirate (stupid I know)
pic related it's the gym and him

idk I think he's either going to be a junior or senior now so probs between 20-22

notice how he's /DARK HAIR/ like a true alpha?

i dnt get mired lik ethis on chartoulette but im cute enough to have all females not skip me and want to talk to me

what was the pic

Aww man I really wish ugly girls thought I was hot too :(

>you work hard in the gym while chad does a cycle, eats some pizza and gets mired on omegle

a screenshot of his name and pic from the SU school directory

I have a good face but i am severely balding so even if my body was like that I would never get a girl to look at me that way

Reminds of the white guy with the thick, 12 inch cock who showed it off on omegle and sluts would literally show their boobs in reaction. Too bad his tumblr is gone.

I mean, it's a hilarious blog I don't jerk off to it or anything...

y-you too

It's on his instagram, he is 21.

Well no, he does cycle but he has a very balanced diet and count macros like a Veeky Forumsizen. Wouldn't surprise me if he lurked or posted here
youtube.com/watch?v=CkGiWrXRuao

I hate and love that dude at the same time. On the one hand he's such a vain asshole, but on the other he's "made it" so it's hard to hate.

holy fuck he talks exactly like Jeff Seid

He's been working at it since he was 12. I'd say he's earned it.

Do roidbros exclusively listen to garbage EDM?

Never, I have an ugly face, terrible jawline, bad teeth, bacne and chest acne.

dark hair rings alpha once again

lmao , you jelly bro?

is moderate doses of test enough to achieve this body?

>girl I made out with at a party 2 yrs ago is my 6am gym receptionist
>Smiles at me

muh superior music taste.

posted it yesterday but thread died right after

only going gym for 4 months and getting mires nearly daily lmao

here are some from today:

>be me at bus station with mate and 2 girls
>some random girl asks me if i'm cold cuz i only had a shirt on
>other girl says 'user got muscles, he never freezes

>be me with friend
>he calls a female friend of him and shortly after she comes
>never seen here before but she was mirin hard a few times
>my mate tells her that my only weak part of my body is my stomach (for punches) and she touches it and looks really surprised, asked if i got muscles on it
>she keeps saying weird shit like having sex with me in a jokingly way and wants to move in with me (obv for banter)
>after some time we waited at the train station my mate took my phone and i told him to don't open the pictures
>he asks "why, do you have nudes"?
>she says "yes yes, open them"
>i say it's just body pics
>shes still begging him to open

that chick was weird as hell, kept saying we should go drinking etc soon

you're a fucking idiot if you don't smash that

I wonder why the thread died...

post stats plz

high test family

Steroids.

5'8,5 manlet
138lbs
low bf

in sets
bp 154
squat 176
dl 154

as i said, i'm nothing special. you can tell that i lift with shirt/no clothes on but people started mirin since a few weeks and i barely left dyel

she made me in a whatsapp group with 2 more girls and my mate, said she wants to do some drinking games with us on thursday

let's see how it goes bre

BAAAA DU DU DU DUD DUD UD BRAHHHHH DU DUD DUDUDUDUDU BAHHH DUDUDUDUDD BAH ABHHHH Doooooo twinklee twinkle brah brah (brahh).... BRAHH DU DUDU DUD DUD DU BRAHH DUDUDUD

edm is not for me