It's time to give back to our fellow /fitizens/. In this thread we post:

It's time to give back to our fellow /fitizens/. In this thread we post:

One tip regarding lifting:
>Be consistent. You will make the best gains when you go to the gym regularly. Follow your program, and stick to the basics.

One tip regarding staying healthy:
>Stop drinking so much beer/liquor. The calories add up, and being hungover sucks.

One tip regarding girls:
>Calm down and relax. Being chill will get you more girls than being needy and beta. If a girl doesn't like you, then whatever. Move on to the next one. Never get a oneitis.

Mostly pretty basic shit, but just thought i'd get the ball rolling.

>calm down and relax
When I do this I end up relaxing too much and they think i'm uninterested.

Dont "bulk" if you're a noob. Eat at maintenance and you'll get lean and muscular as fuck. Only bulk after 1.5yrs of lifting, minimum, unless you enjoy being skinnyfat.

This. Biggest noob mistake there is.

>high frequency trumps all

>eat berries n shit

>if you're not confident, pretend that you are.

>Never get a oneitis

Can confirm

>One tip regarding lifting:
Focus on getting strong on the main lifts, don't worry about mass. Mass will come with time and strength.

One tip regarding staying healthy:
Stay hydrated. It sounds so easy, yet most people don't drink enough. You'll feel better overall.

One tip regarding girls:
Muscles won't help you with girls, confidence will. Don't overcommit yourself.

Lifting:
Nothing is overrated

Health:
Sleep often and sleep well

Girls:
Keep low to moderate standards if you just want to fuck

Why is that?

Don't listen to that bullshit. Of course you want to look for a caloric surplus when starting out as a skinnyfag. Just don't overshoot and you'll be fine.

>dont dirty bulk
>you dont need to go to failure

> lifts

When you're doing OHP remember to
flex your glutes and activate your core; keep the bar path as vertical as you can.

> health
Spend some time outside, I promise it won't kill you.

> girls
Don't think having one will solve all your problems. Cultivate friendships and meet new people through other people. If you're not interested in relationships and just want dat pus, then fake confidence and lower your standards.

>One tip regarding girls:
Breathe! Breath deep and your anxiety will naturally go away.

Lifting:
>If you start to get joint pain, take it easy. Having to do one session at half intensity is better then missing two months with an injury.

Healthy:
>Everything in moderation. Especially moderation.

Girls:
>Stop worrying about if she'll like you, and start worrying about if you'll like her.

>lifts
Don't look to Veeky Forums for advice
>health
Don't look to Veeky Forums for advice
>girls
Definitely don't look to Veeky Forums for advice

topkek

Bumping for op. Thread is good by now

Lifting:
> be consistent and stick to a good program. Any of the basic program in the sticky will work if you stick it out, 3x a week for a few months. Then transition to an intermediate program. When you're done with that, you've had enough experience to worry about programming.

Health:
> If you're fat, slow cut until you're not which is around 10% BF for dudes.. If you're skinny, slow bulk until you're not which is like 15% BF for dudes. Cut and bulk between those two once you're there (or just find a happy spot and recomp).

Girls:
> Don't get obsessed, treat women like humans, but make interest known early. That makes you appear confident and confidence is sexy to women.

>lifting
Stay hydrated! Most of the important stuff has been covered above, but don't neglect to drink a lot of water!
>health
Don't expose yourself to "rogue" calories at home. When out, do eat pizza with the lads, don't be an autistic, it wont ruin your cut. But don't make a habit of eating out too often either.
>girls
DARE.

/r/ing girl advice myself. How to avoid feels if an ex is from my social circle? I do have hobbies aside from lifting to keep my mind off her but every time I see her in person my mood goes to shit. I don't want her back, but I do want off the feel train. Ib4 change social circles, get therapy or take pills. Pls help a brother out.

well...try to actually look on her as she is, not your idealised version of her, find her bad sides and think why you're no longer together. Also, get a new girl, but in a long run i guess you'll have to change your social circle

>try to actually look on her as she is
I am. She is always smiling. To others of course, we interact as little as possible. I feel like a sad cunt on the other side.
>find her bad sides
She is selfish in a relationship but that doesn't make me feel any better.
>think why you're no longer together
Well I caused the breakup because I wanted to go out for walks or chat or cuddle but she just wanted to bang and go, which I couldn't stand.
The more I think of it, the stupider the reason seems. But that's me.
>Also, get a new girl
Easier said than done when you feel like shit. I guess this is one of these "fake it till you make it" situations? I do want it to happen but she has drained me of my will to take initiatives in the girl department
>but in a long run i guess you'll have to change your social circle
It should happen eventually, we aren't close friends in that circle, but they're the only friends I have that go out on Friday or Saturday night instead of staying in for poker or beer for yet another dudes only night.

user, tell me how long ago you broke up?

>Lifting
GENETICS

>Healthy
>PIZZA

>Girls
FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

also, the best advice i can give to you, do you think she gives a flying fuck about you being emotionally wrecked everytime you see her?
I guess not, she's having her mind occupied with new tvshow/another guy/that cute dress she saw yesterday/whatever. Just simply let go
search in googlz '2 monks and a woman'.

>don't rush to push the weight, you'll end up hurting yourself. You'll make better gains with good form and less weight anyway.

>warm water after a meal helps digestion, lemon optional

>acting like you know they want you but you don't want them (even if the complete opposite us true) has worked surprisingly well for me

2 months ago after a 6 month "" relationship ""
I've broken up before, I didn't mind it that much because the girl wasn't as good as that last one and also I wasn't "forced" to keep seeing her.
>do you think she gives a flying fuck about you being emotionally wrecked everytime you see her?
But user, she doesn't, and that is exactly the part that burns
>Just simply let go
But how
I still care
>search in googlz '2 monks and a woman'
OK I will

Best advice in this thread. GYMCELS, heed this NUGGET of pure GOLD before you hit the gym HARD

>search in googlz '2 monks and a woman'.
I did. Last sentence of the article pretty much sums up my thoughts after reading it.
>The mind cannot will itself to be free. There are methods to calm the activity of the mind in order to be more open. The first step is to develop awareness.
What is the next step? Please, all I want is to forget and be happy again

>mfw I rushed the weight and hurt myself

I guess we cant all make it....

No one is secretly judging you you narcissistic fucks. You're not interesting or good looking enough for people to pay attention. Stop worrying about your victim complex and do your thing