COSS

guys, i just bought a chunk of COSS (over 250k) , for the ones who are already in thank me later cause it made price go up, others maybe would like to join now until people get COSS noticed at coinmarketcaps "winners/losers".

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

about 200k just bought by me, it's what the smart money has been doing past few days

$1,000,000 marketcap that is one third of a single McDonald's *revenue* per year if you don't buy this you can go apply there

nice buddy
i bought some in ICO too, the market cap is so low, this has to fly, i mean working product, singapore , nice interface , fiat transfer etc

This fucking exchange takes an age to confirm deposits. 1hr here for BTC. Bullshit

Oh shit nice is this the next ELIX?

no

keep telling yourself that

ok sounds good

there is no volume on that exchange at all. How new is it?

It takes a while.
Read around.

baby wants a spoonfeed ?
coinmarketcap....

Mine took around 3hrs. But it worked, be patient. And a little bit angry. But patient.

Quite new.

fuck it. why not. throw an eth or two at this

I know the team haha
They are still trying to look for actual developers
It gets a big fat meh from me

yeah sure and i know bill gates , he told me his little cousin heard that hiring people when something is in beta is the norm

selling 100k MSFT thanks user

this is the next pump and dump by the way shilling started 5 threads already

1 mio market cap would allow huge pump, do not know why anyone would dump if exchange grows soon, i got 0.5eth divident already

Where do you see your dividends?
Do they add to COSS?

the eth appeared in my wallet , i never deposited eth lol

Kek.
When did that happen?

must have been in the last 7 days, i just saw it and used it for buying more COSS

Why is this being shilled so hard?

why not ?
functioning product with low market cap
i even shill blockcat and such since they actually do something, many people here just throw money into scammy smelling stuff

Cause it's a good deal, it's a coin with precise use and working product that's on a very low market cap for what it does.

Is what this user is saying correct?

at the very least COSS is lightyears ahead of EtherDelta

ED is pure trash and look at its volume

faggot wants to throw away his btc?
coinmarketcaps wrong, there is now 155 million coins

then do not do it, wait two weeks and cry

Everyone knows that already, SO WHAT. Even at its max supply it's still very cheap for something that has established company behind, a working product and a clear usecase.

how could everyone know this?, most only check coinmarketcap, where is the 155 mil coins stated and why they are not transparent about it or update it, seem shady to me.

Pic from ANN thread.

I don't know where he's getting the 155m coins figure from. Unless a link is provided to the info, probably safe to say it's BS.

okay i got in for 3 eth before it starts mooning

guys get in today and we will spread the shill tomorrow

i wanted to throw 5 more btc in
just waiting for my deposit REEEE

it's been 3 hours since my deposit to Coss, WHY IT THIS SHIT TAKING SO LONG, MUH GAINSSSS

Don't shill this yet, need to fill some more bags.

lol

logo looks like IOTAs gay brother

Fuck this coin is running away on HitBTC - better get some cheap ones on ED coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

I hope their exchange picks up. USA and China have capricious and heavy handed regulators when it comes to financial stuff, but the big exchanges for alts seem to only be in those two.

What was the ICO price?

Just buy on ED, some retard is dumping right now.