Can we get a /feels/ thread going? Not doing to well atm

Can we get a /feels/ thread going? Not doing to well atm

>see cute girl at the gym with dat ass
>stares at me all the time
>couple of days pass by and we are starting to make small talk
>get to know her
>want to ask her out but I am to big of a pussy
>fucking months pass by
>these past two days I've seen her working out with a dude that is bigger then me

Why the fuck do I always do this? This is the third time I never pursued a women that has actively showed interest in me and I always get fucking depressed for not doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ani_6IRV20A
amazon.de/28-29/dp/B0155H4YAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw wide hips

You are a god damn pussy OP. Kill yourself

your just afraid of being rejected and its a common thing. The only way your going to get over it is by facing the fear. Good luck user

atleast grills are taking interest in you

The feels that are getting me right now:
I just want a goddamn job. Yes, I know I studied a foreign language and that humanities degrees basically guarantee a low salary, but do I really have to fucking flip burgers my whole life? Like, you can't even get loans anymore for a 2nd bachelor's. I'm applying to Masters programs, so maybe I can figure shut out there, but holy fuck, man, how many qualifications do you need to be a goddamn administrative assistant?

>single for 3 months after getting out of a long relationship
>finally ready to move on
>i never meet any girls
>im friends with a girl and have gone to yoga with her once
>im not interested in her and she has a boyfriend, shes just a friend of mine
>not trying to be a creeper but hoping if i continue going to yoga ill meet someone
>i also just enjoy going
>i have so much free time and wish i had someone to share it with like i used to
>for now i just lift/stretch/yoga/run/row/kayak in all my free time
>shitposting in between sets atm

Can't your friend introduce you to her friends?

my friend is a friend/coworker of the ex that just left me. Im already friends with all of her friends but i dont hang out with them anymore because i dont want to run into my ex, especially if shes with someone new. It sucks too cause they are all qt's 22-30.

gonna post something a bit less serious so this thread isn't completely depressing:

>meet girl in class
>talk, have fun, she seems into me
>keeps conversation going
>"wow user, are those headphones noise cancelling?"
>"Yeah, wanna try them?"
>"Yes :3"
>turn them on
>she puts them on her head
>phone plays random song
>"... Auschwitz. Okay, the idea is pretty good. A slaughter factory for all the people you want"
>she takes of headphones
>says "I gotta go now"
>leaves

why did it have to play exactly that song?

>cut going well, can see top 2 abs unflexed

>still feel like it isnt enough

does body dysmorphia ever go away

>at gym
>teenagers lifting babby weight with shit form and no hint of programming are more aesthetic than me

I know that feel breh.
Wide hips brethren unite

THIS

fuck off OP

you only accept the love you think you deserve, user.

Now work on loving yourself.

always wonder why that is. I often only see them once and never again but they're way too jacked for the stupid shit they're doing.

>be me, 19, first year in uni, studying software engineering
>lose virginity to hamplanet
>transitioning out of dyel
>hamplanet now wants to date, confesses her feelings over text
>no.jpg
>tries to change my mind
>sends me screens of girls bullying her for hooking up with me
>i'm that ugly
>mfw never gonna make it

end it senpai

>sends me screens of girls bullying her for hooking up with me
>i'm that ugly

I can't imagine anyone would be THAT ugly. Don't know the texts, maybe it was just because you smell funny or you're awkward as fuck.

If not I'm really fucking sorry for you and wish I could somehow help you lad.
Work on your self anyways, nothing's gonna get better if you just give up.

Knowing how manipulative women can be, it is possible that the screens are fake to make you feel bad for dumping her

tfw wide hips + asymemtric gyno

life's a poo

Jesus Christ what a bunch of pussies you guys are. I lost 35 pounds in 5 weeks and was diagnosed with cancer in my stomach and throat and I'm not remotely as pathetic as some of you people. Get the fuck over it pussies

Glad to see a /feels/ thread. Needed to get some shit off my chest. inb4 not your personal blog.

>pick up 25-30 extra hours this week working
>some of it is shit I'm used to doing, clean up for the local grocery store i do seasonal at
>other shit is what fucks me up
>have to poll people at live music events, get their name and email
>social anxiety kicking my ass
>can't drink since on the job
>can't work out since working 12 hours a day
>music there is depressing folk / country
>want to kill myself
>end up in a physical confrontation with my sister the other day since she called me morbidly obese, but tried to attack me physically when I said she was starting to get thick
>apparently it really hurt her feelings, but fuck me right?
>threatened to call the cops when I shoved her, tried to kick me in the balls. all i did was hold her back
>later that night, ex sends me a pic of us on our first date, turns out it was a year ago that day
>want to die, haven't gotten any since we broke up

Hold me brehs. At least I went to the gym today and feel like I'm getting my shit together, and I haven't gained weight despite two weekends of binge drinking my sorrows away.

i wish
yeah it's at least partly how awkward i am
i've never even spoken to the girl who sent this pic related text
there aren't words to describe this feel

woops there it is

Roids no doubt

you've just got a shitty reputation. That's all man

>go to gym irregular
>manage to find a roid dealer
>actually stupid enough to take them
>manage to not fuck up while injecting them
>only look like ottermode

seems unlikely m8

>in university
>bullying anyone
girls, not even once

I assumed he meant these kids were jacked, but if they're just ottermode it's probably because they play sports and do cardio

I despise who I am and I've been trying to change into a better person to hate myself less but it just seems to be making it worse.

I'm tired breh. I'm fucking tired of it all.

Just keep going forwards user. One step at a time.

I feel you right here bro.

Only I'm living alone in a different country and its been one year since.

Basically the same place user. Broke up with gf 3 months ago. Felt so guilty for no reason. Now I'm lonely and I made it this way... Can't go back though.. I don't love her, but I loved having a gf. At least I benched 225 x 3 the other day... Right?

>>want to die, haven't gotten any since we broke up

>in 3 year relationship with gf
>realize she's boring
>has an inferiority AND superiotiry complex
>Talks about all this shit she should do/wants to do but never does anything
>Clings onto my every action because I actually do things
>have to go long distance for this entire year
>Have considered cheating on her like 8 times by this point
>Feel guilty because she's really nice and cute
>she has no hobbies outsides of vidya and reddit
>Don't know how to end a relationship when nothing malicious has happened
>Don't want to be cheating scum

I'm just going to break up with her the next time we're together, this is just awful.

that sounds awful

oh damn. probably the right call tho. she broke up with me. i slept with some random girl a few times a month ago but i realized i felt nothing for her and she was starting to fall for me. i broke it up with her so i know where you are coming from.

ive been on a cut so my bench has stalled. im jealous

Well she sounds like a stupid cunt. It may not mean anything at all or at least it's not that important

Why do you have to go long distance?

I want to know how I can start feeling normal again. My confidence has plummeted in the past several weeks. I just want to be me again. Not very confident, but goofy and energetic. But all I feel like doing is crying right now.

Has anything changed in your life?

How many times are guys allowed to cry per year before you get addicted to cock?

ive been that way. i think for me recently its been the weather. rained 80% of the days here for the past month. just want some nice weather so i can get a tan and chill by the pool

>no friends
>no family
>only thing that makes me wake up everyday is work
>shitty mediocre job
>get promoted after 3 years
>get shat on from left to right from now on
>basically get called anything from incompetent to sabotaging and lazy by coworkers
>it's extra hurtful because I am doing the best I can
>boss says to not take it seriously
>girls ignore me
>drug dealer has robbed me
>motorbike broke down in the middle of an intersection
>faucet in bathroom is broken beyond repair
>lifts are stalling
>drinking half a case of beer before bed every day

worst of all is that all of this is making me feel indifferent to everything and I am slowly becoming the cynical asshole I never wanted to be

song pretty much related
youtube.com/watch?v=Ani_6IRV20A

These feels threads are mental viruses. Self loathing has no room in the journey of self improvement.

Just wanted to stop by to let you bros know that it's all going to work out in the end. Really. I know it doesn't seem like that right now (maybe you're sitting there thinking "this is it for me") but I promise you, good things are on the way. Hell, the only reason we have these down times are so that the inevitable good times are all the sweeter. How can you appreciate something if you've never felt the reverse for a bit right? You just have to hang in there bros and keep working towards your goals, whatever they might be. Pay no attention to anybody else, the only person you ever have to impress is you.

Godspeed anons. You're all gonna make it. Every single one of us is.

Ah I wish it rained right now where I live, it's so hot I don't want to do anything during the day

An easy way to do it is now that you're long distance. Just tell her the distance isn't really working out and that you're losing the intimacy you once had.

>can't drink since on the job
challenge accepted.

This is pretty autistic but I talked to a girl for the first time in a while, and after that happened, it was the first time i could walk outside without feeling like nobody was watching. now I feel like I can walk up to any girl no matter if I get rejected or not

Well I was taking classes at my university. That kept me feeling productive and connected to society. And I was going out with a girl from work but it didn't work out. I can't stand going to work when we are both working because I'm a lonely fucker so I put in my two weeks. That said, I became more withdrawn while we were talking so it's not necessarily just because we stopped. But I'm still down about it.

I think it's just not being around people so often any more. Having class so much and working put me around people and I was busy and stimulated. Now I'm going to work at a part time job where there's very little social aspect. I do have friends but I don't know how often we can hang out.

i like the rain but its been way too much recently. its still hot here but now its just sticky and nasty out. i still kayak in it but it sucks when thunderstorming and youre with inexperienced people who keep flipping cause of how choppy it is.

My job

Yeah you're right, it's a really easy excuse.

What song famalam?

Twice.

>Lifts are stalling
>Drinking half a case of beer before bed every day

I can probably tell you why that last point is happening.

It's germaqn so you probably won't understand it. Also it's not on youtube or soundlcoud so have an amazon link (you can listen to it for free with prime):

amazon.de/28-29/dp/B0155H4YAE

damn that actually hit me in the feels, feel bad for you user.

Thanks, sounded edgy and interesting. Not German and no Prime so I'm sol

Some good feels
>hit lmao1plate bench for reps
>2 plate deadlift
> new squat pr
But I still feel empty all my friends are out on vacation and all I do is lift and shitpost all day.

>be me currently cutting
>gf is fat
>gf breaks up with me because she is not sure about the future and to travel the world
>mfw I cannot go out to club, get drunk and meet another girl because like I said I am cutting
>mfw I'm at my best shape right now after bulking and that bitch dumps me
>been starting FAT hate threads everyday

its way more complicated than this but word limit etc, pls gib advice
1/2
>Have crush @ work
>shes cutie
>flirt with her
>she seems kind of receptive but is kind of half asses stuff acts cold sometimes
>go out on work night out and make out with another girl in front of her
>feel kind of bad
>tell her i feel like a dick hole because she knows im into her
>get on with her really well on work night out
>ask her on date in the next couple of days
>she says yes
>she flakes out
>angry as fuck because bitter autist
>she asks if i wanna go another time
>i reply 'nope'
>see her the next day
>act a bit more chilled out and she says she really does want to go on a date with me
>she comes to my birthday party the next week
>its fun as fuck im surrounded by friends and other girls
>she acts super interested in me all of a sudden
>comes down to speak to me every day @ work
>arranges date with me
>we go on date
>also fun, have a good time she says she wants to go out on another
>tell her next week
>she says okay
>comes to next week
>she comes up with bullshit excuse and flakes on me
>act cool, tell her its fine
>dont persue her at all the next week
>get message from her friend out of the blue saying i should arrange a date with her again
>apparently she is sat with her friend as she messages me, so im talking to both of them
>think its kind of weird but okay
>she says we can go next weekend
>ask her if shes still up for the date the day before we go
>she says 'hmm maybe' kind of cheekily
>take it as a joke because she and her friend messaged me out of the blue
>comes to day of date
>she flakes again
>i get pissed this time
>tell her that she and her friend literally messaged me out of the blue to arrange it and that shes wasting my time
>she says it was her friend not her who arranged it and that she never said she would
>i tell her im done even trying with her at this point
>have minimal contact with her, act polite but never really have one on one conversation

> go to universal studios japan with gf
> high school and uni chicks stopping and staring when I walk past and saying ikemen and kakkoii
> one group of chicks asks for a photo with me and ask my gf to take it
> gf is mad as fuck
Felt good and bad man

It's hard to accept when you're not right for someone even when you're the way more attractive person, user.

Still, fuck her.

In that part they're pretty much saying
"I hate nazis, but Auschwitz is cool You can kill anyone you want. Like nazis or niggers. Well, maybe we shouldn't kill either. It's probably better to make a theme park out of it. Everybody is happy then"

sounds like you know the answer then OP. You need to pick up a social hobby, preferably something where people rely on you to be a part of it. Volunteering, a weekly table game. I just recently took up cooking and cook for my friends every wednesday and they pay for it.

Ausfag here. I had undergrad and masters in public relations and over a year of internships. Literally couldn't get a job because I'm not a chick or homofag.

Currently doing a teaching degree because it turns out teaching is fun as fuck.

>just want to be be big
>just want a big booty gf with small waist
Just want to die most of all desu

>this is just awful

i chuckled, thanks

where is part 2 nigger. I need to know if autist boy and aspie girl fall in eternal love

Do you lift to Neo nazi songs?

>i reply 'nope'
You made it, user. Should have stopped there.

2/2
>She adds me on snapchat out of the blue
>begins to actively avoid me in autistic manor
>i laugh it off
>still dont pursue her in the slightest, see her around work constantly, she avoids conversations with me
>hear through co-worker that shes going on weekend trip with some roiding chav manlet dude who she mentioned to me on her date
>she told me hes sent her dick pics back on our date and kept showing me pics of him (hes pretty stacked) as though she was comparing him to me
>she also told me they were 'just friends' etc and that he used to beat people up for money as though she was implying he could beat me up
>keeps adding snapchats of him to her story almost rubbing it in my face
>still keep my cool
>she comes down sometimes and i try my best to act disinterested as though ive moved on
>know deep down that she just discarded me and im trying to make it look like the opposite to keep any shreds of self worth i have left
>still really into her
>half of me is really fucking angry at her and wants to punch her and her manlet 'friend's teeth in
>other half of me wants to move on but im not sure if i want to move on just to get back at her and show her i dont need her
>im in the process of getting shredded throughout all of this
>dont find myself even being attracted to other girls
>going on holiday with my friends next week
>feel cucked as fuck and always angry now
>she made some fb post implying manlet dude and her are a couple now
>cant disconnect from her because i see her every day at work
>dont want to admit any of this to her because i feel as though it would just be needy and pathetic to do so after she disrespected me like that
>just want a nice cutie gf who sees some value in me
>just want to not care about her anymore, having co-workers constantly taunting me over the fact that she doesnt like me just makes it worse
>feel depressed as fuck.
>might make tinder account and bang tinder sluts from now on.
>tfw oneitus has got me
wat do?

SHE PLAYING MAD GAMES BRUH. TAKE THAT PUSSY LIKE ITS YOUR PROPERTY. YOU HAVE TO LET THEM KNOW

I'm not sure how much of it was lost in translation but it's pretty funny in German. That song does not have a racist tone but is just two guys being edgy and then immediately rowing back and apologizing for what they said.

Sorry bro.

She was never interested in you. The manlet dude has either been chasing her from some time or she has been chasing him. They have been talking before you started developing feelings for her.

You guys need to realize that attractive girls have several different options all the time

also extra reading
>day after second date arranged by her and her friend
>she sends snapchat titled 'date night' with pic of drinks
>looks like she blew me off to go on date with what im presuming is roiding manlet dude
>makes me so angry i spend 40 minutes on a punchbag after lifting to get it all out.
>feel like this shit is gonna send me on a murder spree

Avoiding her is literally the worst thing you can do if you want to get her eventually. Women are beta as fuck, believe it or not, and this bitch wont have the confidence to start a convo with a dude who rejected her. She settled for a guy that she had on the table when she *chose* you. She prefers you to this guy. Talk to her at work (just be friendly, no direct flirting). If she's still interested, thoughts of you will drive her relationship into the ground and she'll be yours eventually.
This is a choice you have to make.

Imo, unless you get on really well with this girl (she appreciates your work, etc.), I'd just stay out of it. There are cute girls who won't put you through all that bullshit.

two conflicting pieces of advice right there.

>broke up with gf of 4 years recently because she started cheating with an ugly dyke and was lying about it repeatedly
>begged me for a couple weeks to stay with her
>broke all contact with her and slept with some hambeasts
>she's now with the dyke for real
Not sure whether to be angry about her continuing it with the dyke or thankful that she doesn't have a new man yet who I'd be more jealous of.

>can't stop eating junk on a cut
>family keeps insisting I come out to eat
>everyday at convenience store I see my favourite flavour of B&Js

I mean I'm still down 8lbs the past 4 weeks but if this keeps up I'll never be shredded

>drug dealer

Found the source of your issues user, thank me later

Don't use easy excuses, be a fucking man and tell her in person and just be honest.

>having co-workers constantly taunting me over the fact that she doesnt like me just makes it worse

Sounds like a pretty toxic work environment. To be honest senpai it sounds like she's a thirsty bitch, especially if she'll settle for a roided manlet. Fuck her, move on.

To the anons that suggested this the other day I thank you. Had to go to a few different stores to finally track it down but definitely worth it.

what's that?

This is why you don't shit where you eat you stupid fuck

Everytime.

>Talk to her at work (just be friendly, no direct flirting). If she's still interested, thoughts of you will drive her relationship into the ground and she'll be yours eventually.
If this actually works i think im gonna get her to do so and then just dump her cold for putting me through all of that shit. Call me bitter but i dont like being fucked with, especially when i rarely open up to people like i have with her since i met her.

These dudes are right.

Thank you based Veeky Forums.

Yeah, when you make it. Stay strong 2pac

It's called Halo Top, it's a low cal ice cream that actually doesn't taste like shit. These were the stats on it. Has pretty decent protein and not bad on sugar

>get associates degree
>get job with salary
>get promotion
>get own place
>working towards bachelors
>Havent dated in 2 years
>finally meet a girl who seems interested
>turns out she just wanted a booty call
>still lonely
>havent had sex in 5 months again
>lifting whole time

I have so much money and free time and I did everything those fuckers said I had to do to get a gf. What the fuck man. What the fuck. Im honestly at a loss for what to do now.

Roids were extremely common where I lived. Literally half of the high school athletes were juicing. That mixed with the recuperative ability of the young and way more time than you can imagine made them ripped.

What you don't understand is the genius of just how wild their programming is.

They probably work out once at school-and then they go to a gym and mess around. On top of that they probably do a bunch of small stuff at home like chin ups, push ups, curls, and overhead press.

Yeah, they're not organized- but they're fucking around ALL day

She sounds like a bit of a drama queen. Her friends, too. Move on.

Is she me?

Feels fucking bad man

>I did everything those fuckers said I had to do to get a gf.

In my experience, doing "everything to get a gf" keeps you from getting a gf.

I met more women and had more gratifying romantic relationships while unemployed and traveling than I ever did in my "normal" life. The fact is that to be the stable provider, you have to get your life into a rut. When your life is in a rut, you won't meet a lot of new romantic candidates. Kind of a Catch-22.

Ultimately, I realized that I was living my entire life (university, career, 401k, saving for a house) for the future and not actually enjoying much of anything in my present.

>start working out and dieting to lose weight
>pounds start coming off, start looking better
>people commenting on my appearance
>friends start asking me to hang out more
>social life blossoms
>girls start giving me looks
>decide to get some new clothes
>see self in mirror when changing
>love-handles, man-tits, horrible stretch marks all over me, flab galore
>jesusfuckingchrist
>keep lifting, keep doing cardio, keep dieting
>nothing is working, body still looks like shit
>too depressed about disgusting body to respond to girls, no self-esteem

dunno where to go from here bros. i think i just got fucked genetically.

Stop being an autistic shut in would be a start

Fuck off theb you fucked up so de al with it

I didnt do it all to get a gf but now I'm stable and loaded with a lot of free time. Im not gonna go "live my life" and be immature and blow my fortune just to bang some sluts. Sure I go out still and what not but I honestly enjoy being an adult and I don't want some shallow cunt that wants to go out 3x a week and doesnt work full time.

Breh I still go out from time to time but I like having lots of money far more than I'd like blowing $100 in one night 3x a week. I have no interest in women who are still in that stage of their life.