youtube.com/watch?v=e_bed7QTaUI
youtu.be/5qoxZdfzxfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a god, can do whatever he wants

>what is his problem?

Jews and their associates.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5bQUeSjlRU

He's the biggest narcissist in the universe

If you work under the assumption that God created the universe, then he created the rules by which the universe operates, and therefore his moral standard is objectively the correct one in the universe, so it would do good to follow that moral standard.

Of course if you don't believe that God was the creator of the universe, then yeah it kind of would be a dick move for some entity to go around claiming to be the moral be-all end-all. Or if you just don't believe in God period than it would seem like a shitty thing to do, even though within the context of the religion it makes sense.

The promises of eternal damnation are for monotheists who worship Moses - a nobody terrorist whose followers like to LARP as God.

For example, the Pope will be spending eternity in hell for terrorism, genocide, rape, hostage taking, treason, usurpation, and fraud, Dawkins has a pretty good chance of going to heaven from what I've observed of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xTMZNFHUu4

If he created the entire universe then why the fuck does he need a couple of non furry monkeys to worship him? Fucking petty as shit.

I feel like the threat of your soul burning for eternity is exaggerated for the sake of getting people to do what the church wanted. My understanding is that hell is just being "separated from god" and not feeling the love and kindness he has for you.
So it'd be more like
>If you're chill with me we can hang out and you can stay at my place, otherwise just stay outside.

>God gives you everything you could've ever wanted
>Gives you only one rule
>break it immediately
>taint yourself with sin
>God is still willing to take you back
>Send his only son to purely out of the goodness of his heart so you may be saved
>Only asks you to repent for your sins and accept him back
>"Wahh why doesn't God allow me to be a degenerate hedonist balckguard"

Atheists are probably the biggest pieces of human scum on this planet. It's like if you beat your girlfriend, she threw you out, then later agreed to get back together only if you stopped beating her, and then whining about how much of a bitch she is by not letting you use her as a human punching because you're such a nice guy. You genuinely sicken me. Enjoy hell.

dude sponge lmao

I am. True.

He is all-powerfull. I admit it, I would do the same if I had his powers.

Isn't garden eden the very definiton of a hedonistic lifestyle? Feeling no shame about anything you do, because you literally are not capable to do so, no sense of thinking about consequences of your action, just living into the day following your instincts and not giving much of a fuck about anything?

Why suddenly is this behaviour bad outside of garden eden, but inside it was okay?

The discussion is about why God sentences people to eternal damnation. The discussion is on Veeky Forums - as the God-Emperor, I am well qualified to answer this question. It is because there is natural law and divine law. Humans are subject to natural law as any animal, but their souls are subject to divine law.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9h5Ul9je8Y

Secular morality trumps Judeo-Christian morality. The Bible subjugates women, telling them to keep silent
> 1 Cor 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
> 1 Tim 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Women treated like property, even your own daughter:
Exodus 21:7-11
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. 8 If she does not satisfy her owner, he must allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. 9 But if the slave’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave but as a daughter
Humanists/secularists/atheists do not treat women like that.

>Humanists/secularists/atheists do not treat women like that.
Which is exactly why the world as we know it today is going down the drain. Because retard atheists like you believe that women are somehow equal to men despite being much smaller and less intelligent than men, and having no emotional maturity.
But of course, it's clearly God who is wrong and all those facts that support him are just bigotry as well.

>2017
>Sits in front of a pc, expecting to live 80 years in safety and wealth, could become a millionaire if he wasnt such a bitter NEET
>world goes down the drain

>1800
>99% of the population are rightless plebs that live in poverty and have a life expectancy of world was perfect brah

All the white neets need to understand that "back in the day" most white men were just as surpressed as women and niggers.

Except I didn't fucking eat the apple, that was Eve, so why am I being blamed for it? Why does God govern with collective punishment?
>this one whore betrayed me so ALL SEVEN BILLION OF YOU must suck my dick daily or else you'll burn forever in the eternal hotbox

God can't be wrong because it doesn't exist. Your low regard for women is sad. Hopefully your view will change as you mature.

Hedonism and sh a shamelessness were the default in the garden because there were no consequences before the fall of Man. There was no death, only chugging wine and getting laid with no hangovers or pain, forever. After the fall, humanity had to deal with consequence, which is our ultimate punishment. We desired to be like God, and to know Good from Evil, so all that's bad which happens to us is our own doing.

Hedonism in today's life is trying to reclaim what we had in the garden, but without going through the gate it God's law and mercy. We eat to the point of bursting, attempting to experience for ourselves the food that was so delicious before our banishment. We seek the culture of sexual liberation so we can have as much sex as we want and not have to deal with consequence. But, we took the Apple, we know Good from Evil, so whenever we fuck whores and choke down food, it's all empty calories.

>Live by my rules and live a happy fulfilled life
>Or live a life full of regret and misery and also burn in hell.

Bravo kind sir

Poor little God, killing his only son (despite the fact we're all his sons) for our sins, even though he, as the almighty, could've simply skipped that stepped and forgiven all of us. Also, stop blaming me for Adam and Eve's niggery. It's my fault as much as is yours, which is none.

>If you work under the assumption that God created the universe, then he created the rules by which the universe operates, and therefore his moral standard is objectively the correct one in the universe, so it would do good to follow that moral standard.
Why? Just because the arbitrary label "good" or "evil" is slapped on certain actions, it doesn't mean there's any reason to do those actions or refrain from doing them.

>what is his problem?
His creation got corupted by evil and endangers it constantly.

We have this thread every day and every day I will post this image

>not being a degenerate is the same as "sucking God's dick"
>Why didn't God just forgive everyone hurr

Why are atheists so utterly retarded?

It's pop-culture.

>edgy atheist has more of a chance of going to heaven then someone who has dedicated his life to asceticism and altruism.
Lmao

Great arguments fellas, I'm sure you've put a lot of thought into your worldviews

The thing is god has forgiven everyone. We just have yet to accept his forgiveness.

It's funny how christians have a compulsive need to spout irrelevant semantics when talking about anything.

If you hang somebody for having sex in ways some people dont approve of there is nobody and nothing that is comdeming this "hedonistic ways of living" but god and his people, friendo. So the only ones who are between recreating garden eden on earth are religious nutbags.

>secular morality doesn't permit all these evils and more
Ar least the bible has laws on how to do slavery somewhat morally. Fuck if America actually followed biblical laws on slavery the civil war would have never happened. They would have been freed.

You're gay

>Claim God has forgiven my sins
>Hurr but not really
I unironically feel bad for Christians. Honestly the amount of mental gymnastics you go to justify being born a sinner and bending over to God's whims is insane. At least more people are leaving the church. Can only hope you wake up and begin living life for yourself. Or at least stop being a huge fucking faggot on an American sharpshooting technique discussion board.

>Have the choice of sucking dick or not.
What is your problem? You don't have to suck his dick unless you want to.

Not much of a choice if you're violently coerced into sucking.

>Violently coerced
He just told you what happens if you don't suck. He didn't kill you or give you cancer. You still don't have to suck, but you got to take responsibility for yourself/actions when you die.

Besides even if you suck dick, you can still fuk yourself over.

You seem very angry for someone who belongs to a religion where you’re supposed to love even your enemy.

>having a walk at night
>man with gun appears
>"give me all your cash or i shoot"
>What is your problem? You don't have to give all your money to him unless you want to. He just told you what happens if you don't.
Your line of reasoning opens up strange paths
>You still don't have to suck, but you got to take responsibility for yourself/actions when you die.
Except eternal pain is not a just punishment for anything, and the dogma of original sin ensures that you also have to take responsibility for other people's actions.

There is an easier way to escape eternal pain. Just fucking believe in God and you literally won't go to hell, Jesus straight out says this.

There is also the fact that original sin can be avoided by some people if they never heard about God. You only eat shit if you knowingly refuse. In the end it is YOUR CHOICE. Do what you want.

But why would I believe in God? There's no evidence and all the arguments are borderline incoherent. I don't know the stuff you speak about is real. I haven't knowingly refused anything but belief in extraordinary claims.
If God were to appear and ask me, that would be a meaningful choice. Now it's just a shot in the dark.

>There is also the fact that original sin can be avoided by some people if they never heard about God. You only eat shit if you knowingly refuse. In the end it is YOUR CHOICE. Do what you want.

So god is literally not even capable to make his message heard by everyone? god fucking damn, what a loser.

They would NOT have been freed under biblical law. Only Hebrew slaves were given that option. What DID happen though was that the slave owners looked to their holy book to justify their immoral action. Read your book pleb.

He never said that and you know it

> not sucking Phallus Dei
it´s nothing sexual

Yes they would have. If you are a christian slaveowner, and your slave is christian, you are both bound by a moral law based on the OT. Slavery is ultimately a moral issue, thus are bound by the laws on how long to keep them and wether or not the children of slaves are still slaves.

The fact of the matter is Southern Slaveowners were bad Christians who didn't know shit about scripture. It figures, considering bible is open to interpretation in their baptist heresies.

Christianity didn't exist emwhen the OT was written. Again, read YOUR book. The only exceptions made regarding the freeing of slaves applied to Hebrew slaves. Google is your friend..,

God exists, not as a creator being but as an informational parasite that feeds on conscious awareness, using it to compel its hosts to reproduce itself.

A parasite that can punish the uninfected, and successfully threaten the life (or afterlife) of its host for trying to remove it has it made.

God seeks to punish existence itself for not believing in it, God is a black hole of nihilism that demands the consumption of everything to the point that it is all that remains, the Alpha and Omega, the source of everything. The God parasite would re-write reality to make itself exist if it could, but as this is impossible it does the next best thing and tries to re-write the conscious reality of its hosts. The most mindcucked hosts literally feel God's love, the parasite has subverted their mind so much that it releases the same chemicals one does when they experience love. God is a drug in addition to a mind virus, and is the worst weapon of mass destruction ever made, created by the existentially insane who hate existence itself. God mirrors this omni-phobia.

Christ almighty, read my post first. And check your spelling before you do for that matter. Christianity is an update of the laws of the OT, and all Christians are bound by the same moral law. Wether slave, genetic jew, or gentile. The same exceptions DO apply because they are all now bound by the same, Hebrew laws.

How about you actually read the bible? OR better yet talk to a priest if you have questions or criticisms of it.

/thread

You've "eaten the Apple" the second you sin. Stop playing by innocent, mankind is scummy.

t. Not even a Christian

>autistic idiots rationalizing and moralizing
Fuck off back to plebbit

>t. edgy 12 year old who has no understanding of social structures that impede on muh freedoms

Wrong. Back to plebbit
Read scripture instead of snatching lines off of plebbit-associated websites

Sorry about the spelling. Its hard to land a plane and type at the same time. I'm well versed on what the OT and NT says about slavery. I don't need to consult yet another papist. You've served me well enough.

We're not non-furry monkeys though. We're His creation that is "very good" and we mayest follow him or not. And He would very much that we mayest follow Him.

>God created the universe, then he created the rules by which the universe operates, and therefore his moral standard is objectively the correct one in the universe, so it would do good to follow that moral standard.
Mods for videogames confirmed for morally reprehensible.

>God gets incredibly butthurt when you don't play the game exactly how he intends

You just 404'd. Your post is invalid.

Nonexistent being who's label can justify any unspeakable act AND inspire millions of semiliterate retards to do said, unspeakable acts.
Tactitians call it "useful"

HAHAHA IM A GAYMER THAT PROVEST HERE IS NO GOD FUCK EA LOOTBOXES ARE GAY

I serve God - I'm not an atheist. Though I used to be an atheist. God loves a sincere, moral, truth-seeking atheist far more than someone who has been presented evidence the Bible is false but persists in his folly and denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_bed7QTaUI

Sin and it's consequences are hereditary

Original sin is the most retarded concept I've ever heard, Just because some dumb bitch did something bad all of humanity must suffer.

>muh evidence
No, you are not moral or truth-seeking.

>REEEEEEEE FUCKING KIKES I DONT LIKE IT SO ITS BAD

You guys must be getting a lot of converts by posting memes in response to rational questions that scripture provides answers for. The whole fedora meme is basically an admission that you see your religion more as a social accessory to feel superior to others than as a personal relationship with God.

>one guy sneaks out of class
>entire class is forced to stay until evening
>father is a convict
>son must pay for his sins as well

Admit that it is retarded. Do you really believe it is just that, despite being a law-abiding, hard working citizen you must pay for the sins that someone other than you has committed thousands of years ago? Is a child really born a sinner?

>rational questions
For children
Not the same. Back to plebbit.
> law-abiding, hard working citizen
Oh, you're just a statist. "special"

The number 35 means nothing in relation to truth, but 7 does silly one.

Stop beleiving in your silly ghosts and come home white man.

>rational questions that scripture provides answers for
>that scripture provides answers for
That's exactly the point. You can find those answers in the scripture, many quite easily, but you either don't or reject the answers because they don't agree with your morality and you are better than God. You're never going to convert even if God pieced the heavens and told you he was real. This refusal to educate yourself combined with your smug, pseudointellectual attitude is why people post fedoras in response to you. Because that's what you are. You could quote the Bible all day and it will all run off you like water off a raincoat. But call you a fedora and you will be astonished at how you recoil, how injured you are, how you suddenly shrink back: “I’ve been found out.”

>This refusal to educate yourself combined with your smug, pseudointellectual attitude is why people post fedoras in response to you.
And yet you and the other “Christians” in this thread are just as smug as they are. If you were really a decent person, you would either ignore these threads or try and gently guide these people to do their own investigation into the matter. Instead, you come here to take pride in yourself and assure your own sense of superiority over other people. It seems that you think they are beyond redemption, but believe it or not many Christians (including me) went through an edgy atheist phase before we accepted that Jesus died for our sins, even some of us who had read the Bible the first or second time around and still not believed. If you truly believed these people would suffer eternal agony for their beliefs, you wouldn’t have the attitude you’ve been displaying.

You're haven't answered my question at all and instead resorted to using ad hominem. If you can't even answer such a small question, then that speaks volumes about how inept the general christian is at defending their own faith.

Genesis is jews trying to explain how Yahweh made the world but we know Yahweh crafted our planet from stardust billions of years ago.

youtu.be/5qoxZdfzxfQ

>If you were really a decent person, you would either ignore these threads or try and gently guide these people to do their own investigation into the matter.
I've tried, believe me, but it is obvious that atheists never bother to actually read the Scripture themselves, except what they've been told is bad so they can cherrypick.

> Instead, you come here to take pride in yourself and assure your own sense of superiority over other people.
Projecting much?

>It seems that you think they are beyond redemption
Because I post fedora pics? Ok

>If you truly believed these people would suffer eternal agony for their beliefs, you wouldn’t have the attitude you’ve been displaying.
I don't believe that at all.

>I've tried, believe me, but it is obvious that atheists never bother to actually read the Scripture themselves, except what they've been told is bad so they can cherrypick.
That’s true for most of them, especially in this thread. Although I was an atheist who had read the Bible in its entirety a couple times and still didn’t believe.

>Because I post fedora pics? Ok
Because you said this:
>You're never going to convert even if God pieced the heavens and told you he was real.

In any case, I apologize for my earlier post. I was too harsh towards you. Nevertheless, religious sanctimony is a serious problem. Think about your motives when you post things like this, and about how this appears to people who are on the fence about becoming Christian.

>ad hominem is bad because /pol/ sed so look mom i memorized a bunch of informal fallacies

So much this. Revelation talks about the Second Resurrection, including all those who died before hearing of the Gospels. Before the Great White Throne they are offered the chance to accept Jesus Christ and be saved judging by their deeds in life. Now if someone today doesn't accept Christ's message, for reasons such as the Church's controversial history, the number of 'holy' wars or the numerous sex scandals, are they condemned to the Lake of Fire as much as those who lived before Christ, and IN HIS PHYSICAL PRESENCE at the Second Resurrection reject his love? We're talking about two different levels of evidence. If someone tells me Bigfoot exists, yet I have not seen him, have no physical evidence of him, but have only heard stories about him, I could reasonably doubt my belief in Bigfoot. If Bigfoot suddenly appeared in my living room on the other hand, I would be inclined to change my mind.

If Jesus Christ appears before the atheists after death and says to them 'accept me and be saved', the good ones among them (those who led upright lives), would surely be so overcome with love, fear and awe that they would accept Him as their only path to salvation. If there are those among them that still reject Christ, they are rightly condemned to Hell. Surely it is in this way that Christians should reconcile the concept of 'salvation only through Jesus' and the problem of 'moral' atheists and those who died without hearing God's message. Today we are not faced with absolute proof of God's existence, let alone that Christianity is the only true religion. There are no more miracles or prophets, we have stories thousands of years old to go on, the Church has become infected with corruption and everywhere proud, hypocritical Christians would sooner judge than love their neighbour. In such times it is not surprising that so many are turning away from the Gospel and from Jesus in this life.

>Think about your motives when you post things like this, and about how this appears to people who are on the fence
Take a fucking look at whoever instigates religious debates including this very thread, regardless of how much (or how little) they actually know.

Hint, it's not religious people.

>they started it

Both camps are childish. Post another fedora in response so you can feel better by getting in the last word.

You post this picture all day, every day. Why?

On the fence...

>Because you said this:
>>You're never going to convert even if God pieced the heavens and told you he was real.
I'm not claiming that he's beyond redemption, I'm claiming that he is not on the fence via exaggeration. No doubt the man would convert if God literally appeared before him, but right now the man is not willing to open himself to God, and is simply here because he wants to feel superior by virtue of his atheism.

I'm not the fedora guy, but at the very least the fedora meme is a reaction against years of atheist pseudointellectualism on the internet. Seems more justified to me than atheists just being belligerent as fuck with their ideas I as a Christian knew about in middle school.

If you're an asshole, and I know you're wrong, and you apparently don't want to become right, why the fuck should I respect you?

For the people that say they don't believe in God.. What's your definition of God or gods? It's a subjective term.. This troublesome word should be viewed differently.

Imagine humanity in 10 000 years. Do you think christianity will still exist or will it be something they teach in history class akin to the Egyptian religions?

>i cant dun seen it and muh lawjikkkkk
Epistemoligical deadweight

What I don't understand is why does society continue trust and follow religion blindly. If we can change our medical and political standards over centuries, morality, ethics, and philosophy should evolve in same way. Religion was created as a moral code for man and various scriptures and mythologies should be understood as metaphors.

>blindly
Wrong
>Religion was created as a moral code for man and various scriptures and mythologies should be understood as metaphors.
Wrong again.
This is what happen when laity and general retards think they have authority to speak.

Have fun worshipping science

Without Christianity, humanity will not exist in 10.000 years.

Religion isn't followed blindly, at least it isn't in terms of true faith. Faith is difficult. It is harder to believe than not to believe, because you are accepting responsibility for your own salvation and offering yourself to be judged before God. Nor was religion created as a purely 'moral' code, it has certain constants, professions of belief that cannot be changed because they were handed down in Scripture as the Word of God, which is not temporal. Sure, minor traditions and dogmatic beliefs can be changed (priesthood of women etc), but the fundamental nature of religion cannot

If it's not blindly then they must have proof which then creates two issues: there has been no compelling proof for any religion shown to the world and it is no longer faith.

>It is harder to believe than not to believe

Come on now.

It's true, Flannery O'Connor put it pretty well;
>I think there is no suffering greater than what is caused by the doubts of those who want to believe. I know what torment this is, but I can only see it, in myself anyway, as the process by which faith is deepened. A faith that just accepts is a child's faith and all right for children, but eventually you have to grow religiously as every other way, though some never do. What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course it is the cross.