Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

I'm 19 YO and fat as fuck.
i currently have around 110kg and i'm 1.76m

I'm tired of always making promises to myself to start doing shit only to never actually do anything at all.

any tips for getting motivated?
any tips for losing weight in general?
any "drugs" or smthn to help with weight loss?

I know absolutely nothing about this kinda stuff.

My goal is a lean/athletic look kinda like most traceurs/freerunners.

Read

the

bible

Cunt

if you're too stupid and lazy to read the fuckin sticky you're probably too stupid and lazy to make a meaningful change in your life.

F U C K O F F

Why you shaped like a rhombus though?

Do a bunch of roids

soup n oatmeal for fast weight loss. also grow some willpower so you can starve yourself on 1000-1500 calories a day.

>any tips for getting motivated?
You better be joking you fat piece of shit.
>any tips for losing weight in general?
Eat less lardass
>any "drugs" or smthn to help with weight loss?
No
>I know absolutely nothing about this kinda stuff.
Start with the sticky
>My goal is a lean/athletic look kinda like most traceurs/freerunners.
Good luck.

kill yourself, the weight will fall off.

Other than reading the sticky, and more importantly, reading the Quran (praise Allah), you need to get naked and take a look in the mirror. You need to hate what you see. Not just what stares back at you now, but what you will look like in the future if you keep being a lazy fat bitch. Think about what you want to be and what you have to do to get there. Nothing comes easy. Eat less, eat healthier, and stay active. Walk, run, dance, lift weights, do push-ups and jumping Jack's or whatever the fuck else you can do in your room to keep you going. Remeber that the longer you push things off, the harder it'll be to accomplish. Best time to start changing your life is now.

Read

The

Dick

beautiful

kid in OP can become doormode. i like his proportions desu.