LET'S BE REAL

How many of us have been rejected, cucked, or lonely and used our sexual frustration as the main source of workout motivation? Share stories, etc.

>cucked
Me. I started lifting 2 years ago when my slutbag first gf cheated on me. It changed my life for the better.

I got absolutely fucked over by my ex (cheated on and then a bunch of other shit.) so I hit the gym and fucking killed it with my diet, went from skinny fat to skelly. Decided to lifeguard at the same place she always mentioned, purely to show myself off and make her regret it.
>mfw when I'm flirting it up with hot lifeguards in front of her
>mfw I'm actually this petty
>mfw I have trust issues and can't form a good relationship with anyone
>mfw Im still dead on the inside

Did you lift to win her back, or to prove to her that you're too good for her and have her miss you, or to move on?

Do you still want her? What was her reaction to your flirting?

Of course I want her. Should I want her? Hell no. She GTFO'd when I was flirting. She also has a BF. But her and her friend were always right near me when we were training. Also saw her mirin after one of my friends pointed out my new found abs kek. Was first day of getting any attention like this

What would you do if she said she wanted you back? How did u find out she cheated?

I don't think that word means what you think it means m8.
This board and they're use of cuck is overwhelming.

Being cucked means cheated on, in the traditional meaning. Only in the last 30 years or so has a cuckold been one who wants it to happen to him

Not to be mean brother, but you're wasting your time on someone who doesn't deserve it.

I really...really despise arguing online, because it's futile....but I'm bored.
If in the last 30 years the meaning has changel to include it being that the man wanted to watch...then the definition has changed.
Kinda like how the word faggot has changed definition, as well as queer and gay.

Moved around a lot as a kid because of parents so it got tedious emotionally to keep friends or find lovers. Just kinda cruised through social life with a few lady friends who I respect more as friends than as potential relationship material.

Some of them are pretty qt, but I attribute my desire for them solely to the fact that I don't go out of my way to woo girls, so I become more emotionally ensnared by them.

Doesn't help get my dick wet but at least it keeps the autism at bay. Use to lift for girls, but only lift to maintain my sanity while I go work to get my masters degree and improve myself.

Still a virgin at 24, 25 soon. Fug.

Maybe I should just become an ascetic and enter monk mode.

My ex left my house to go be with her new toy. We had recently broken up and she instantly hooked up with this other guy. I played it cool until this point.
At that moment I felt cucked, even though we weren't together anymore we were still kissing and acting close.
The moment she left I walked out the door and ran. I ran for an hour straight.
I felt so damn exhausted by the end.. but it felt so good.

I now run 4 times a week.

She didn't physically cheat, but we split back in August last year, then got back together in November. I thought everything was fine and shit, I'd matured and she had too (our problems weren't really anything but stuoid amounts jealousy). Things were fine for a bit, I was happy. Then around December shit hits the fan, she texts me pretending to be a girl I knew (I replied to these texts with shit like "hi, who is this?" then something like "oh hey! Whaddya need?" and she lost her shit. Then we began arguing almost daily afterward. Come late December, she ends it for about a week.

Doesn't know if she wants me.

It's a lot longer than this, if you're interested in the long version. I can shorten it if not kek.

You're 100% right, and I can't think of an excuse to add. I'm just shitty

Started lifting the day I found out my best friend was dating my exgirlfrind. Exgf and I were together for 2 years, and broken up for about a month when it happened. I was friends with the guy for about 5 years and we hung out almost every day.

Sorta same here man, exercising males everything better for me. I've just shut myself down emotionally form any sort of relationship since my ex left.

Fiance left me the day she was supposed to enter the US from Canada. She said we lost the spark. Truth is, I just think she was afraid of marriage.

Regardless, I just got a new job that pays me about 40% more than I was making before, I'm losing weight steadily and I'm glad she was at least a catalyst for that sort of change. I'm not doing this for her, but she has offered herself as fuel to the fire.

Well sir, you have two options. You can keep being shitty and stop down to that level and keep wasting your time trying to fill an empty void of hurt with a temporary feeling of hurting her....
Or you can move on, let the hurt flow and heal naturally. Until you're whole, you'll just be a hole looking for another hole.

Problem is that I have no idea how to make it stop. I've been to a therapist, I've filled my time with work, hobbies, lifting, running, school, and friends. Any time I'm even semi alone, I'm desu sad. I've tried moving on to other relationships or FWBs but I just lose interest. Idk what to tell myself to make it stop.

memes

Dated a girl for a couple weeks. Things seem to be going well.
She always changes the subject quickly if I even hint at flirting.
No sex, but she doesn't seem the type that will hold out until marriage or something.
One day she tells me she is moving to England because she decided to take a job there.
Well shit. So I ask her if she wanted to keep dating or something more casual.
She says we should probably just be friends.
Not sure what she means, but she doesn't respond to flirting so I assume friend-zone.
Months pass and she finally leaves to England.
Shortly after she leaves we text back and forth a bit.
Reveals to me how she totally would have been cool with FWB situation.
Tells me I am too innocent for her.
Tells me about guys that she got attached to in the past because they fucked her so well.

I didn't miss a day at the gym that month.
Still don't know who to blame for this whole thing.

How long has it been? How long were yall together?

Rule of thumb is that it take 1\2 the total time to get over someone. Together 2 years, you won't be completely over it for a year.
These things take time bruh. But I'm sure you've already heard that if you've been to a therapist.
I'm not sure if I have any real good advice for you other than to stop trying to fill the void. Just let it be.

Been since January, we were together for almost 2 years. The only thing I really miss anymore is having someone to be so close to, and having no luck making those same feelings for someone else.

i agree with you but

>I really...really despise arguing online, because it's futile....but I'm bored.

i don't think you realize how much of a fucking fedora faggot you sound like.

I don't even know why I go on. I'm madly in love with a fictional character who will never be real. I keep trying to get into 3D, but she has a pull on me I can't escape. Just thinking about her makes me get out of bed in morning and her image keeps me going. Its hurts because I know she isn't real and can't love me back.

>Be 24
>Sister has cool 22 year old friend that has come to a lot of family events, Mardis Gras, etc.
>Ask her out once or twice to no effect, she keeps ignoring me after I ask
>Be at sisters apartment for weekend a few weeks later.
>Sister's boyfriend pisses her off so she and her friend lock themselves in their room to talk while me and my friend watch It's Always Sunny on Netflix
>Getting late, head towards garage
>Overhear my name, think sister is calling me
>Go up to door and overhear her talking about me
>Her friend told her that I was acting like a creep for asking her out on a few dates and said I was a "Fucking Stalker"
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>Just wanted to go out on a date
>Sister actually defended me and called her friend a cunt for not even giving me a chance after all our family has done for her
>Run..... gone for 3 hours, get calls from sister, she was wondering where I went and was worried
>Told her I just felt like running
Never told anyone, but hurt to hear that.

I'm deaf so I use lifting to fuel my delusion.

>Maybe if my body is perfect, women will look past my obvious disability!

My life is empty.

I'm going to kill myself

p sure that girl was a bitch anyways and not worth it

got dumped 4 years ago, started doing chin ups, pushups, and dips in my house. Joined a gym six months later, went from 135lbs -> 175 lbs. Feels good.

Still, was a huge blow to my confidence. I learned that gains for women was a terrible reason to lift. Now I make gains for me. If a few women come along, then that is fine too.

That hasn't happened to me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't using lifting as a way to prevent that.

Lifting is also the most social thing I do. If I didn't go to the gym, I'd never go out except for work and groceries and shit.

>mfw got a blowjob from my gf but couldnt cum and went straight from her house to the gym

Here's the thing though, even if you had someone close, it would never workout because you aren't emotionally available. You gotta get some friends or something. It'll be another 4-6 months before you're completely ok. Also, seeing her isn't helping.
Sidenote, you'll know you're ok when you can truly accept that person being with someone else, and just be happy for them.
Not really trying to get all joe rogan on you, but that's kind of where I'm headed.
Also, I just got out of a 3 year relationship ship back in early march, I feel your pain. I wish I could have a beer with you and explain it in person, but it's just gunna take time. Keep your head up brother and stay in the gym. I wish you the best.

ALSO, DON'T BE A FAGGOT AND DESTROY WOMEN. This will only lead you to look back at your life and cause you to feel guilty and understand that at one point in your life that you were a pos that only exacerbated the problem between men who fuck girls over whice leads to women fucking nice guys over. Be above it.

If rejection stops you in your tracks you'rem doing it completely wrong, man the fuck up.

I bet your deadlift noises are god tier

22yo virg. I dont go out or to bars etc. Mostly stay in playin vids. Started going to the gym so I had an excuse to leave the house, now i have a hobby. No chick that i'm attracted to ever smiled at me before

I don't vocalize because it just isn't natural for me. I just wince my face a lot

Sure thing boss.

Bro, the deaf community is small enough as to ensure that you'll find a mate within it somewhere. There is also the girl who will be attracted to your disability. I know a guy (who is jacked, but that's besides the point) paralyzed from the waist down that pulls mad puss.

Farts make noise. Just so you know.

Exercising males
>N-no homo ?

Yeah but the word is changing again. Slowly but surely, cuck's definition is changing back to it's original meaning.

Why were you broken up but kissing?

Thx for reminding me that this is still a cantonese underwater basketweaving club

Rejected. Possibly cucked. 3 year relationship ends when gf gets a good job and decides I am holding her back with my shit tier warehouse job. And while she never said it, the fact I went from 205 to 240 over the course of the relationship didn't help me at all.

That was 6 years ago, and I think about it everyday. Not because I love her and want her back, but because I want to prove her wrong. I want her to regret leaving me every day, and I want to be the person she would have stayed with.

> I now make 85k
> lost 30 lbs so far this year, still goin strong
> Bitch has probably fucked 100 men and doesn't even remember my face

I made the friends(didn't have many after the breakup), started going out, shit was nice, then summer happened and now I'm home, which is in the middle of nowhere and I'm having trouble reconnecting with old friends. I'm okay with seeing her, to some degree, seeing her with her BF doesn't do much either, at least I don't feel it. What I feel is more of a want for her to feel like what she made me feel, and as bad as it is to say, for her to want me for once. I'm definitely not ready, as you said, and the more I think about it the more I realize that I'm not. I could really use that beer, or 10.

I don't try to fuck anyone over, it goes fast through that honeymoon type stage and then I get scared or bored and want out before something happens.

The gym, honestly, is where things are okay. Just blasting music and pushing heavy ass weight (little heavier every few weeks).

I'm sorry your shit ended though, idk how many you've been through but this is my first and one thing that keeps me going is knowing it won't be my last, and that it was a great experience with someone I find to be a mostly great person. I know there will be others, and when I'm ready, I'll find it. I just wish I could fast forward to where I'm ready.

My best friend literally wooed my crush and played with her emotions, knowing I liked her and that he didn't want her at all, just to 1up me. Fucking faggot.

>prove her wrong

you realize she probably gives no fucks about you at this point right?

I always make sure to say no home after they're exercised. Need me to exercise you?

that is one qt that i would like to

Kek

Nigga wtf

I lift to distract myself from all romantic attraction. In my head, if I get big and strong enough, I might quit being a faggot. Men are strong. If I'm strong I'll be a real man. Real men aren't gay.

I know it's retarded, but I just want to lie to myself for a little while longer.

God dammit I can't spell

It's definitely part of the reason yeah. I've always been a giant skelly and I was really fucking tired of girls treating me like trash because of it. Like I know trigger words are a meme but if I heard the word "creepy" followed by laughter it would give me fucking panic attacks.

It's really edifying now though, tons of girls I know just drop their spaghetti and do creepy shit around me all the time, I realize now that they are just as human as I am. Making awkward physical jokes as an excuse to touch me, talking about how they're objectifying me because "it's only fair" etc. etc. It's helped me so much, I actually feel like I'm a worthwhile human being now.

God help me if I ever have to stop lifting.

University crush, the biggest crush and my first love, a sweet, smart, dedicated to school girl.. full time stem program plus two jobs, while living on her own, and ridiculously gorgeous. solid 9/10. Left me for abusive duchebag, because 'pecs'. Literally. she fucking left me for some guy pecs.

So basically my motivation to get in top shape since, and to stay in top shape, is so never again i'd be dumped for somebody's pecs...

Yup, that's why I also wrote
> Bitch has probably fucked 100 men and doesn't even remember my face

Is it okay if I don't have eyebrows ?

Sadly you're out of luck, I have a thing for eyebrows.

What did she say to you? Did she literally say pecs? How do you know he's abusive? That's crazy

Move on. I know it's hard user, but we all have to keep moving.

Don't feel bad for wanting her to feel what you feel, it's normal, just don't act on it. Understand that people make mistakes and that either she'll eventually realize she fucked up, or she wont. Nothing you can do about it.
This is probably my 2nd real relationship that ended. My first was 16-19... and after she dumped me I fucked all of her friends in revenge, and I about fucked her mom too. It didn't do anything for me other than I look back now and realize all the connections that I missed out on because I was too consumed with trying to get revenge.
I'm just rambling now. Look inward to understand your feelings and don't lie to yourself about them.
>Mfw the /fit thread turned into a feelings thread. Fml

Why has alcohol forsaken me

Don't jack off or even touch your cock until she does it again, don't do that shit for at least 2 weeks.

I just want to know if getting ripped will make her regret her decision or get her angry that im objectively more attractive than her current bf. I don't even want her back just revenge

God damn I feel like I'm talking to my future self. She and I are younger, I'm 20,she's 17 now. So shit rarely lasts. When she and I ended the first time, that's when the gym got serious. Didn't think about anyone else. Just went to class and gym. Eventually she came back. Now this time, I've turned into a slut. She was my first (I lost my virginity to her in November, kek, at 19). Now I've fucked two of her friends, and 7 others. Shit doesn't last, as corny and maybe stupid as it is to say, I'd rather have that relationship with someone again.

Legitimately most I've ever opening up and shared feels with anyone but my therapist.

Should a 27 y/o, 5'7" fat KV like me just do nofap until I get a girl?

Damn user, that's cold. Always keep that bond with your sister, and Tbh call that hoe out when she leeches off your family. Stand your ground and put her in her place

yes, when I asked what does he have over me, and she said huge pecs. dude was pretty ripped.
don't know the details of abuse, but police was involved once. that was after we already stopped talking. afaik, they're still together. that was around 2011.

i'm still nowhere near as fit as he was, that's pissing me off.

I wouldn't completely go without it, but severely limit it.

What a fucking bitch. Pecs. Helluva motivation, but I'd be tempted to rip his head off and rape her over his dead "pec'd" body, desu.

Just moved to Boston and have no friends. Not cause I moved, but even back home in NYC I have a fucking comedy set of trailer trash for friends.

One friend is this dumb violent fuck who I can't stand to be around anymore cause everything turns into an argument or competition and hes violent as fuck.

Other friend is 23 and been dating this girl since 19. Now she got pregnant and wants to keep it, so he proposed to her and I'll never see him again.

Other friend is 22, thinks he's God's gift to earth despite living at home with his parents, selling weed, and working as an electrician.

My best friend lives in California now. He's a good dude, but has no respect for anyone so hanging out with him pisses me off sometimes.

All the people I've met here have been decent quality people from what I can tell, but ive got a huge chip on my shoulder and everyone can tell. I'm really a piece of shit (used to be a junkie shooting heroin, bad to my parents, etc.), but I've got a really good job in a very competitive industry where I make more money than I know what to do with and its just hard for me to connect with my peers cause theyre all prep school boys who grew up doing the right thing and then started doing coke in college and now they have good jobs and think they're the shit. And I fucking hate people like that.

I work with one cool dude, but he's way smarter and way more mature than I am and I'm honestly intimidated by him.

Idk what to do. I can't connect with anyone.

I met cunts like that before. You didn't do anything wrong if your story is accurate.

My close friend broke up with her bf, fucked me, then went back to him. I'm so disappointed in her, that's like every guys worst nightmare. He'll probably marry her and never know how much of an unfaithful whore she is.

Any tips to curb my appetite? I fap at 2-4 times daily.

V A N I T Y
A
N
I
T
Y

No other option user.

Well, this is Veeky Forums so make gym friends?

Discipline yourself to do 150 push ups or 50 pull ups every time you almost do it, and also seriously just keep busy

How long was this breakup?

Explain

Will do, thx.

>boston
I grew up there mi familia, it's a tough place to make good friends. A huge portion of the city consists of transplants that moved there for college and/or money reason and don't give a shit about anyone except their ingroup or their wife/gf.

There are tons of real people hiding underneath the preppiness and gentrification though. Allston is a good place to look, though it's getting worse as time goes on. Good luck breh.

Np user, you can do it man.

I had been rejected back in high school. There were many girl which were interested but thanks to my autism I noticed once they left/avoided talking to me.

Now in college I was rejected in my freshman year. Girl wanted to fuck but hey my autism kicked in and we were in her room watching movie, she saw my beta-ness and called it a day.

Since they I had been lifting heavy weights, doing a pretty good progress since I went from 120lb (Veeky Forumsggot) to a better version of myself 155lbs in less than 2 semesters.

Now I don't buy clothes or believe that I am "Veeky Forums" since it really is toxic to the mind-- you don't get anything good from it. Grades at it highest and doing fantasist in my STEM major, and picked up reading.

Overall, I feel that rejection pushes an individual into becoming a better version of the himself. Right now I haven't approached any girl, I got a female pajeet approach me (7/10 qt). She gave me her number but I did not contact her, she seemed to be enjoying herself when we were talking. I guess we see our opportunities crossing in front of us but we never notice. I had the change to get a gf and I let it go. Hopefully this semester (junior now) I will be able to make some friends.

Getting rejected by a 6,5/10... No real burning hatred can surpass this one. Use it as a fuel.

Stay away from the fucking computer when you're bored. Fapping that much is just a habit you do because you're bored and porn is 3 clicks away at all times. Try to find hobbies that don't involve sitting in front of the internet.

That's understandable. Being a slut isn't a bad thing, just be honest about it. Girls love broken men.
But yeah brother, it's just gunna take time. Everything is easier said than done. I know that stalking my exes IG isn't healthy, but I do it. Half of me searches for any hint of recognition of what I do for her, and the other half looking for any shit that points to her heart being broken, because fuck her
>I'm awesome
Or at least thats what I tell myself. Pic related.

Will getting ripped make ex jealous? That's all I want. Although I feel that my plan will backfire on that front and she just won't care but at least I'll still be ripped? Any anons ever succeed in making ex regret breakup?

Make them moves bro.

>>Sister actually defended me and called her friend a cunt for not even giving me a chance after all our family has done for her

Oh fuck off user. I was with you until here. Nobody owes you a date if you're an ugly/creepy cunt.

Thanks, breh. I moved to southie a month ago and its like fucking everyone here is already in an ingroup.

It doesn't seem like there are many transplants. Just people who moved here from Central/Western Mass and who have the same friends they grew up with or went to college with.

Not for myself but I'm friends with a girl who regrets breaking up with a guy who ended up getting shredded. It works.

I'm in the same shoes as you, only reason I'm lifting is to spite my ex

2 weeks. She went back because she "felt sad." Apparently she thought it would feel like getting rid of a burden, but it was a pretty serious relationship that ended more due to circumstance and not from falling out of love with each other. I should've known but she was aggressive and beautiful and I'm lonely and horny.

She's batshit crazy with that manipulative texting nonsense. Don't go back to that garbage. You're better than that

Read the rest of his greentext you dumb mong.
Also, don't worry other guy. All woman are like that. They plow throw cock until you are but a fleeting memory. Just become one of those cocks with other sluts like her. It's simpler and painless, except for the occasional clap

I stalked my ex's shit for a bit too, not in search of anything really, just wanted to see what she was up to. I eventually just stopped and go weeks without doing it. Hopefully you'll hit that wall soon lol. But yeah, fuck her and fuck my ex. I was telling my friend earlier "fuck her, I'm gonna get shredded as fuck and then really work on my emotional problems". I digress, working on my body is much easier than my mind.

Lol I tell myself that shit too, I've turned into a narcissistic shit head since getting into ottermode. So far everything is pretty good, just need my hair to grow about six inches so I can have the sexy ass man bun.

You're awesome, she's not. We'll all find someone better. Maybe a good way to look at it is thinking they they rush into relationships to get over the previous but end up in the same mess they left, and we build ourselves into better men and end up with better people? At least I hope.