ChainLink

That's my open buy order for 20,316 LINK @ 0.00131666 ETH; am I whale now? How'm I doing?

Why are you buying at higher price?

>mfw the orders went through

Because I plan to sell low! C'mon, this is basic Veeky Forums stuff. Now I'm going to set my sell orders at like a billion satoshi and smoke a celebratory bowl.

You can set multiple order lower and lower and get more link instead of setting one big order at a higher price

Realistically, what can we expect the price to be at per link in dollars

Inb4 100 $
No really
2?
5?
10??

I know; I just wanted to buy like a whale, you know, big bawler style.

2018:LINK>$1

I expect 3 dollars. If the cryptomarket remains the same size (it wont).

180k LINK here, no, you are not a whale, me neither

why binance instead of bittrex? iam new what site do you guys all prefer?

You're a sardine.

Bittrex won't list LINK until it's 300 million market cap cuz they're a bunch of complacent cucks

$100000 bye in the end of QTUM5 after 2017

so are you saying that link wont go lower then 30 cent ?

for real tho

LINK is not on bittrex

iam buttfuck retarded i cant find chainlink on binance either

is there good tutorial to explain market cap ?

try not being a brainlet. market cap is simply the amount of shares or coins in this case multiplied by their price

More supply = lower price, becausee supply and demand

2-5% of total cryptocurrency market cap by JUNE 2018.

There are articles saying the financial industries will move 4 trillion into crypto in 2018. Let's say only 1trillion is moved: 2% of 1trillion = $20billion. That's a 200x increase from current LINK prices which put each link at about $80?

Oh shit that sounds like a lot I'm probably wrong somewhere. But then again this is all speculation and I'm talking out of my ass so why not make it a fairy tale.

why the fuck would this 1 coin become 2% of the entire crypto market ?

>why the fuck is this one coin 49% of the entire market

>why the fuck would we use Google when we have AskJeeves

is there a reason to trade for it in ETH instead of BTC ?

or is it just because you need either or ?

I had ETH so I traded ETH for LINK instead of converting it to BTC first (which would've invoked an additional transfer expense).

Yeah, I think tomorrow will be the last day you'll see LINK under $0.40.

y but why would this coin become that?

Trillions of dollars flow into crypto, ChainLink has been stated by multiple articles and research publications that it is the first mover in this middleware space in smart contracts to connect blockchains with external data.

Value comes from being the first mover, which puts it in the prime position of being the first adopted middleware of this type, which would give it value that would surpass pretty much anything besides the legacy coins like Bitcoin/Ethereum as it would be the enterprise level middleware used as the standard throughout every blockchain application.

Only 1.8k in LINK. I can't afford more. Is that still good? Pls.

I've only got 3k LINK but if that happens it will be enough. Please continue.

what wallet are you using for LINK? asking for a friend

any chance its going to drop the coming minutes/days?

or do you figure the current
$0.369164
is the low point ?

MEW

guys if you are all shilling this for a pump and dump you would tell me right ? :

and if you had bitcoins ?

just coinsmarket ? or do you need to put it in a wallet after buying BTC with $ from coinmarket?

If ChainLink becomes the standard, it means running a data node will be standard because you will get paid in LINK.

Lets say you are a massive data pool company that runs data nodes, you want to be prioritized in send in this scenario SWIFT data. You have a competing pool that also sends SWIFT data.

How do you become prioritized? Your data pools have to have more LINK. You buy more LINK, stake them in your data pools, what happens to your competition? They buy more LINK as well.

Consider it in its simplest for like mining hash power. The mining pool with the most amount of hashing power has the best chance of getting the reward right?

In this case it isn't that black and white as oracles will pull from several data nodes with varying precision and accuracy relating to the data they want to filter out edge cases and malicious actors.

Wouldn't that make LINK and GAS competition?

>80 dollar a link.

Heh, that would make me a multimiljonair

Are you comparing this LINK token to the GAS token used by NEO?

How the fuck are they competition?

It's not. I read your post again. I've been up for a while.

They are both used to facilitate transactions, though. Not in the same way.

how many do you have man jeez? also at what price point did you buy in?

>Multimilionar

If ChainLink goes 80 dollars he would need to have atleast 12500 Links for one million
Double that so he has atleast 25000 Link

Damn enjoy losing 18% on $8000

mfw i had to buy 20k chainlink at a time to not spook the price up.
t. not a whale

Sorry, but these Pepes man. Fuck. It's been years and I can't help but laugh.

Not only does this buying of LINK drive up demand, it also effectively removes them from circulation. So everyone fudding "muh 1B coins" doesn't consider probably half of that will be staked and basically non-existent from a market perspective.

I made the previous one myself from this :)

>only 8000 links bought at 9800

JUST ;_;

ive put everything into link cant believe i found this opportunity

Nobody really knows. I'm only saying 2% because that's what Ripple's current market cap is now. If LINK poses as SWIFT's answer the compete against Ripple, would it be too far-fetched to say that both LINK and Ripple will have similar market caps in the long run?

Once again, nobody knows the future and I'm just talking shit lol.

once in a lifetime opportunity if you missed ethereum

Pump and dumps don't last for this long

0x7756224d1cd8c61756e5dd7102ee3c5bfefbb541

Please send me some linkbrahs
I only have like 24

is this good or bad if you buy link ?

Not even 50th percentile for this site.

I have 54k and feel like a guppy fish.

the fact the only reason you label this not a P&D because of the duration proves youre fucking retarded. This coin has the best long term fundamentals behind bitcoin and ethereum. Every other coin will be dead in 5 years.

Holy fuck do you guys not understand anything more verbose than
>BUY!
>SELL!
Yes it's good, damn it!
>drive up demand
>most coins not being sold
>price rises
MFW

it's often cheaper to buy things with eth cause eth markets often lag behind btc market that mainly drive prices.

At some point there was huge sellwalls in the LINK/ETH market and people were buying them to immediately dump them in the growing BTC market for instant 1-2% profits

currently i send like 100 euro to coinbase to get some big coin to trade for LINK and try this crypto business out for fun.

how do i check if i should use my $ to buy BTC or ETH if i want to trade it all away imeaditly to get LINK ?