Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

I was doing calf raises on a padded machine and when I was done using it I had these on my shoulders.

What the fuck are they?

It's AIDS.

Someone likely taped a HIV needle to the shoulder rest. It's fairly common around here. Get yourself tested user.

Thanks user

You guys are just trying to scare me

Im not sure what it is (although i think it might be similar to what causes a love bite), but i also get this when I put pressure on that area. It will disappear in 2-3 days.

Holy fucking shit are you this retarded?
Its probs because the pad was not new, and damaged, so it left some marks on you SKIN, Jesus. What the fuck do you really think it is??

That's a staff infection bro, get on some anti biotic STAT

That makes sense, I guess the skin is thinner around your shoulder/neck area. I ususally wear a sleeved shirt for training legs so it's the first time its happened

its bruising from the pad that pushes on the sewing lines of your t-shit.
It will go away after a few days

nah, i just googled the symptoms for him and he has cancer. The worst one.

Dude this exact thing happened to me when doing calf raises on a machine that carrys the weight on your shoulders, it's just like bruising and will go away, you don't happen to live in Melbourne do you?

>padded

Man I got the same shit after a big black bull pozzed my neghole.

o shit the last guy on the machine didn't wipe with sanitiser

thats low bro, like leaving a dirty needle poking out of a seat

It looks like stage 4 brain cancer.

Trust me, I'm a certified internet doctor.

I hate people that do that shit.

Are you implying that only the gym you go to in Melbourne has a machine which can cause this bruising?

holy shit are people actually this clueless about their own bodies?
Those are burst capillaries; little blood vessels in your skin that pop when you put too much pressure on them and release a bit of blood under your skin. It's the same as a bruise. Fucking retard.

Wow, he better quickly do a keto diet to starve the cancer then

You eat too many carbs, it's caused by a very slight pressure on your skin and excess carbs in your blood stream.

Eating too many carbs makes you into a pussy beta cuck.

Just eat lots of meat like a real man.

Scabies.

Burst blood vessels under the skin, aka bruises. It's nothing to worry about. I get these twice a year when I carry お神輿 during the summer festivals.

Pic related, how to turn your shoulders red for a week.

Looks like scorpions you fat piece of shit

You used a pussy pad so now you're turning into a giantic vagina.

This man is right, I sometimes get lines across my traps/shoulders from the bar after doing heavy squats, usually goes away after about 24 hours I think never took much notice