Ian Balina patron group Cobinhood pool that has 150% bonus

Ian Balina patron group Cobinhood pool that has 150% bonus

Someone from the patron group slack group posted the pool details for everyone. Then it went to Reddit

Now CobinHood got criticized for it and are refunding the pool.

Well done Veeky Forums. Never change. RIP to anyone that put in.

That's what the faggot deserves for fudding Obsidian.

>ALL-STAR TEAM
ICO teams are 95% slavs and russians no one has ever heard of. what makes them all star?

Not only that but he is deleting his lowest tier. Now minimum tier is $100 and has like less than 200 spots. Basically he just fucked all his supporters.

What an asshole.

Ian did nothing wrong

Are you autistic? Deleting his lower tier = nothing wrong? Lmao

The dude makes almost 80k a month from his patreon.

Lol, holy shit, and his blockfolio worth is a third of mine. What the fuck is going on?

this fucking nigger needs to go. He attracts to much attention and is nothing but a cancer on this space.

niggers gonna nig.

yeah this. idk why people give him so much attention. he's basically shilling every coin that is also shilled everywhere else. wow much insight, such crypto investor, lmao.

hes a dnt and meowmarine rofl

>his blockfolio worth is a third of mine

L A R P

It is a self fulfilling prophecy, his inner group can get shit at a deep discount like Cobinhood. If you can get into an ICO 30-50% cheaper then someone else and just immediately unload as soon as it hits exchanges, how much money do you think you can make? You can make a lot of money, and that is what this cryptonigger is. He is a personified flash mob for your ICO because there is almost none like him in this space.

Nigger has 210k according to his Instagram. I have 600k+ in just LINK alone. Fuck outta here.

"All-star team"
"All-star advisors"

Disgusting. Stick to basketball, these things don't mean anything.

L
A
R
P

too much larp

He rates them based on their work experience on Linkedin.

>checks developers linkedin profile
>misspells name
>ok guys looks like chad worked at subway for 2 weeks we're looking at an all star player here guaranteed 100x returns guys.

Anyone taking financial advice from a monkey from uganda deserves to lose all his money.

I would show you the rest of my balance on EtherDelta but you faggots would kill yourselves slaving over 20 dollar gains over 2 weeks.

how did you do it nigger and how how can i do it?

>uganda

> uganda
their money is literally Shilling ougandais

>I share a board with people that actually have money!
>Must be larp!

This nigger gonna be irrelevant soon.

Bought Bitcoin then I bought Litecoin to hedge against Bitcoin many years ago.

Recently got into Ethereum, but most of my holdings will always be in Bitcoin and Litecoin.

You buy the blue chips. It is easier for me to say something like this because I can buy in at an ICO at hundreds of ETH and leave at marginal gains like 30-50%, and that is making 100+ ETH gains and not look back.

Ideally the best plan would be if you have a decent stack, pick 10 ICOs that look promising. Pull your dick out and buy in equally. If one of them moons you are ahead, but most likely someone of them will go 2-5x, some of them might go 1.5x, some of them will stay ICO price, some of them will go to 0, but you will most likely always come out ahead.

the strategy i have so far is irons the fire strategy, basically 3 good coins i really believe that can moon. i dont enough capital to bother with blue chips.

i have 15k in LINK(bought at ico)
6k in EBET
and about 3 BTC

i want to put my 3 BTC into obsidian.

This is how I play with ICOs

I prioritize ICOs that have presale with bonus, then ICOs with presale, then ICOs with crowdsale.

If I pick out a list of 5-10 ICOs I want to go in, I will prioritize with that priority list I mentioned above.

I don't touch shit coins that have already past their sale. I also don't like to touch shit coins that have a lock up unless there is a tremendous amount of hype behind it.

When you got your principle spread out across in your case 3 ICOs and your stack is small and becoming an actual bag holder is a tremendous risk, you should pull out half your position at 3-4x if it reaches that point. This returns 50%-100% gains and your original principle. If it goes higher and some how balloons to some stupid shit, you have enough skin in the game that it is still great returns.

Like I said, don't go into ICOs that have passed their sale. The juice is not worth the squeeze ever in my opinion mainly because you don't have enough for the return if it does go up in a significant way for it to outweigh it going down in some significant way.

Unironically this.
You guys are falling for the 2010s version of Nigerian prince aimed at double digit IQ boomers.
Terrible display.

Ian is fucking double digit IQ monkey

ALL-STAR????????????

Also he rates things to the fucken hundredth of a percentage point, this guy sucks and you know it.

he nigg'd me on propy/aventus.

never again.

a LOT of ICOs cup and handle as soon as they hit exchanges, so you make even bigger returns.

He didn't delete it he moved it from telegram to discord...

This guy is a faggot irrespective of the fact that he's a nig nog