Do you eat breakfast on a cut?

Or do you save your calories till lunch?

It makes no difference. I'm doing IF right now because I'm taking yohimbine hcl but otherwise I'd just eat breakfast.

I do IF, don't eat till 4 or 5pm usually. It's still technically breakfast

I havent eaten breakfast all year.
Don't believe all that bullshit about it being the most important meal of the day cos its not. I've never felt or looked better

Have you noticed anything with the yohimbe? Doing exactly what you are doing. Haven't really noticed any changes

While you take yohimbine you store a lot of subcutaneous water weight. You may not notice much fat loss in the mirror. If you do everything correctly and maintain a caloric deficit you will notice yourself becoming lean very quickly once you stop taking it and piss all of that water out over the course of a week or so.

Do all of you enjoy goopy shit style oats? Am I the only one that follows the directions for non diarrhea oats?

Creamy oats > Wall paste oats

I usually have a bowl of finely shredded wood shavings with some water; if I'm feeling really hungry then I flagellate myself with a studded belt until I'm not hungry anymore. For lunch I have a cucumber sandwich and throw it up 20mins later.

Found the fatty

1 cup of 0% fage is a great cutting breakfast.

Trips confirms: I'm super fat; every time I look in the mirror I'm forced to hurt myself. I'm 6'1 132lbs and just trying to cut to 95. Will I make it?

yh 6 egg whites every day 100 calories

you need to be 95kg not lb

I've tried a few variations but just enough breakfas to last until a good lunch at 1 or 2 is what's working best for me lately.

Do you take yohimbine in cycles?

How is that fat lmao unless you mean kg

I heard it starts up your metabolism but apparently that's not the case any more. I do it to keep my blood sugar in check.

>sleep 8 hours no food
>wake up no food
it's important because you need energy to start your day.
literally BREAKING-FAST

No I mean lbs: everyone tells me I'm not fat but the mirror says otherwise

your a retard faggot im 175lbs at 5"11 and everybody tells me im too thin

I've been making steel cut oats soaked in milk. I found a recipe on Pinterest and it is delish and great for you!

that's what anorexic people say

The amount of people that fell for this bait

This is me. Can j get a bf% estimate

1+1=2 mega

>you need energy to start your day

good goyim!

25% time to cut

dude you're fuckin fat.
cut more.

Make sure you drink plenty of sugary juices and put extra syrup on your pancakes goyim

>creamy

No that's straight runny

Way too many

So Veeky Forums, what kettle bell circuits do you perform each week?