So after 2 years of lifting i look decent and i've pretty much cured my autism and go to social gatherings etc

so after 2 years of lifting i look decent and i've pretty much cured my autism and go to social gatherings etc.

so now i've installed tinder because everyone says it's free pussy, only problem is i have literally no pictures of myself and i feel like just taking 3 selfies would be retarded

how does Veeky Forums take their tinder pics?

also to keep it Veeky Forums related, are back squats really necessary when i deadlift?

will dump test in the mean time

Ask friends or family to take some pictures of you.

You need squats on top of deadlifts for them juicy quads.

>are back squats really necessary when i deadlift?

Define necessary.

As for tinder pictures and social media pictures in general, make them natural. Go with some friends to a hike or a lake or some shit and get some pictures taken throughout the day and use those, they don't need to be shirtless or in perfect lighting, they need to show you're a fun, interesting person that isn't ugly.

thanks bro, are selfies/mirror pics a no?

>Define necessary.

will replacing backsquats with front squats hinder my diddly progression?

any tips on how to make a transformation such as yours?
im on my way there

>will replacing backsquats with front squats hinder my diddly progression?

probably not, what will hinder your progression is being a bitch

>that hair peaking out the sides of the panties
HNNNG

not same user but they are naturally more asociated with fucking-apps and less with dating. I think tinder is supposed to be in between.
in grinder selfies are totally acceptable

Life isn't fair.

who is she

that's just gross. what is wrong with you virgins? do you have any idea how unhygienic that is?

Nice b8

The safe bet:
>selfie
>you engaged in a hobby
>you having fun together with other people

>Calling others virgins when he can't handle bush

holy shit m8, this b8 is gr8

it wasnt super hard for me. i was autistic but i kinda had normie friends from school but i never hung out with them. one day they said they were going to a party and i just asked if i could go and it all got better from there.

i dont think i was very deep into the autism.

if u love parties then u probably dont have autism lol

Forget the hair. What the fuck is THIS?

i didnt know i did since id never been to one. i had been playing starcraft from like age 14-18 so i hade no social life outside of school.

obviously im not talking about actual fucking diagnosed autism m8

she's fucking dehydrated dude you can see the retention marks on her stomach too

i dunno looks like a part of the panties to me

Tinder from what i hear isnt really free pussy anymore because so many guys were told this so now we got a sausage fest basically and some really fucking weird chicks

picture with an animal is usually good though

>Starcraft
One word and you made me miss my childhood

well starcraft 2, played sc bw when i was younger

Sauce on gif?

Yeah mostly starcraft 2 for me aswell. Remember shitting on people as zerg... good times user good times.

Seconded

Katya Sidorenko

>tfw will never pull anyone half as hot as these :(

Occasionally there is free pussy. I wasn't around for it in its hay day, but there are a lot of chicks now who just want to date. The kicker is being upfront is usually a no go so you have to waste your time talking to every girl, even if they need 10 dates before anything happens.

It would be best if your tinder pics consisted of one selfie which gives them a good look at you, one group photo to show you have friends and are sociable, and one photo of you doing something which speaks to your interests, like playing a sport, playing the drums or or out clubbing.
You can easily fake the last two by including something like a family photo or a picture of you playing with stuff set up in mall shops.