How many of you fags have a corporate job and how many of you are students/neets who fuck around with your weekly...

How many of you fags have a corporate job and how many of you are students/neets who fuck around with your weekly allowance on crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlrSTBgl-7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Used to work for Sony Computer Entertainment America
>Long hours, poor pay, 'work is life' mentality
>quit
>now work at a small start up, where i smoke pot and program all day. #winning

>certified architect
>work as a project leader in a real estate investment fund
>basically tell people what they should build for me, like getting payed for playing simcity

Used to work for a big 4 accounting/consulting firm. 50k - 80k per year working long hours doing shitty work.

Now contracting at a small company for $750/day, where I work 9 - 4 and spend most of the day fucking around with crypto.

Also 27 y.o.

I have a corporate job and fuck around with my fortnightly income on crypto

>used to work at Apple for years
>quit a month ago due to overwhelming fatigue from dealing with sjws
Now I trade shitcoins all day instead. It’s super comfy and I can talk however I want

I'm a student.

I work 4 days a week en earn 1750 every month and in fuck around with about 100/200 for crypto

College fag here

Poorfag student/wagecuck with no financial aid, but crypto stack is growing + frugal life. If crypto goes on for 4 more years I think I'll graduate stress free.

Put ur damn paycheck into crypto if u wamt to make actual money

I also have mortage payments, I live in my own house and not in the basement of my parents

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A FUCKING POORFAG WORKING INHUMANE AMOUNTS OF HOURS FOR LITERAL ASS PENNIES

I'M A FUCKING SPERG IN INTERVIEWS I JUST WANT AN OFFICE JOB FUCK FUCK FUCK FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

learning python better make me more desireable

I own my own business, am a corporate drone, have a masters degree and I'm a student in university.

Where is your god now?

Computer science student here and neet part time , im seriously thinking about quitting college when i reach 20k, move to an east european country with cheap whores and live being a neet full time, i hate wage cucking and i know a college degree will only lead me to wage cucking, advice me Veeky Forums

>Worked as a Product Manager at Disney
>Exploited user data/psychology on shitty social games to enable addictive personalities
>Made division a ton of money but bonus was a laughing stock by industry standards
>Quit, put savings in crypto, do this full time

you mean lose money ?

Basically me

so when do you extract profit from crypto ? at the end of the month just flip like 2k worth of money from your profit ?

how much money do you have now and how fast are you accumulating versus how much time you put in? also what kind of practise do you do?

like do you buy something with bitcoins. wait until it has risen 5% anf then sell it for bitcoins again, on repeat.

>work for tech company making wafers so your air bags deploy
>long hours and shit pay for this kind of work
>work in a warehouse now
>better pay, benefits, incentives, and work hours

Wagecucking is a joke

How? "Consultant"?

I've worked with crypto trading full time since new year 2017, and I withdraw 1k € every week to cover living expenses, expensive food, whatever shit I buy. On an average month I make ~32k €.

There should be a support group forum for people like us

Got 3k on cryptos and 2k on the bank considering i started with 1.7k like 3-4 weeks ago i think pretty fast , i missed so many moon misions and i also went down to 900$ for a while, made bad decisions due to lack of experience but i feel i'm getting better everyday

I was doing the wait for 5% profits and cash out thing but i figured out is better to search a coin with big news coming soon and dump the news , or buy solid ico's with alot of people supporting it

B..b....but..NEET!!!!!

Get a real job.

Where do I start to learn programming, I want one of those silicon jobs

>Work as corporate consultant in NYC
>Took out 401(k) loan in January to speculate in crypto (basically was a tax free withdrawal of about 5% of the balance)
>Crypto portfolio value now exceeds the 401(k) balance

Same here but I work 5 days a week

>work as an aerospace stress engineer at a big company
>just sit at a desk all day playing with massive FEM models, little bit of scripting, and, of course, stress analysis
>nothing but compliments from bosses, no one gets on my back, totally comfy
>too comfy
>trying to find a job in acoustics or structural dynamics at a smaller company because it sounds like a better field and more educational than just following procedures at a big company
Am I retarded?

TEEEAACH ME.

or if not can you direct me to the pocces on how you got gud?

how's the pay ?

Lawyer at a major law firm.

Pay is great, work is terrible, hours are actually not bad, people suck.

I hate my job every day. Planning on getting an online Masters in Computer Science. To possibly change jobs but also to understand crypto better.

I have a massive stash of OMG so my operating assumption is that I'll be retiring from the law by 2019.

If that doesn't happen I might suicide.

college fag. Focusing on graduating from architecture school at the moment and only have about $300 per month to play with (isn't much but free money and I'm grateful regardless).

Excited for the tech though. I imagine smart contracts and IoT will have an influence on real estate market in the future - which is why I'm getting into it now

>tfw bank teller

College wagecuck. Triple major: Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Economics.

Work at the airport in the winter, trying to finish my CFI for work in the summer.

Trade my money and parent money they saved for my college expenses LOL

Im just tryna get a lambo Veeky Forums senpai

Hey! 2nd year arch student here.

Do you think blockchain tech in general will affect the real estate market? I have a feeling that smart contracts and IoT has the potential to change how architects structure their fees i.e. Micropayments are charged per day based on meeting energy efficiency targets.

By having this "subscription" type of approach to payments architects can lower the initial cost of their service and thus opening up the market to a wider public.

Just talking shit out of my ass at the moment, please correct any delusions I have lol

For my job now, about $80k (contractor, so no benefits) in the Midwest

I'd certainly be taking a pay cut if I leave, but I think the benefits (and slightly better job security) would balance it out

Yep Info Security Consultant. Work mostly in Identity and Access Management.

run my own biz
fuck your options

I freelance. "I am my own boss."

The lack of any social contact whatsoever was driving me completely insane (and I'm pretty antisocial to begin with) but I occasionally volunteer at the animal shelter and train at a boxing gym 5 days a week. I'm doing okay now, just wish I made more money. That's what happens when you major in English though.

Jobless neet in northern europe welfare heaven
70 btc in alts

I'm a student, but I also have a job. It's not corporate or anything, but I help maintain a website for a local electronics company. I have my own office, not a cubicle but a real office with a door and walls.

It's a very unprofessional environment, though. The owner for example is openly racist and probably senile. He's always yelling about niggers and communists. He hates women too

Just finished CS, trying to get in the cryptocurrency sphere but i don't have money

FUCK ME !

I’m a law student and I put my spare money into cryptos.

Looks like a nice place to work.

>three majors
Raised by a single mom? Sounds like you had no strong father figure

Corporate fag reporting in. I'm mostly in crypto, but I'm young enough that if it goes to zero I'll still be okay.

Alright you faggots, only because I'm another Computer Science faggot part-time NEET who codes his own software to help him.

Look up Substratum, since you're not an illiterate faggot like the rest of the people here, you'll understand why the tech is so valuable and what it means for investors. Buy this shit NOW, it's going to blow up. Hold this for long term even if it drops from going into Binance.

Holding 93k right now, invested 4k and it's already work 10k almost 11k in less than a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlrSTBgl-7s

Video will get you started. Read the whitepaper too, and look up the dev's linkedins. Godspeed friends.

meant I'm holding 93k SUB, and I invested 4k USD

Im a train mechanic, after half year of trading cryptos, getting 14eth worth of LINK on ico and an additional 15k for 0.48-.6 on ED I told everyone how much I made and that I'm going to quit soon. I've had enough of my stupid colleagues, I hope I will be able to quit for real after SIBOS

people kept saying how they will retire after getting their millions, but I genuinely think most will find a trade or continue their professions sooner or later.

The thought of retiring just sounds boring to me, I probably would get depressed and go crazy.

I make 130k a year as a software engineer at age 25 but shit doesn't feel like it when $1400 goes out for pre-school and $2000 for rent every month. Excluding all the fucking loans and other payments I have to make, I'm just as poorfag as someone who makes 50k. Fuck California.

Do yourself a favor and drop out. Do literally anything else.

Miserable lawyer checking in. I, like the NEETS, pray crypto is my way to early retirement.

>legit stay at home job
>get t into crypto late august, woops?
>lose a bunch
>swing trading on the side
>aim for a few low % gains each day
>slowly clawed back
>mix or low, med, short holds

Poorfag student here. Investing ~$50 every month since 2013. Currently accumulated $50k in crypto. I probably won't even have to start working, expecting another 10x soonish, lolz.

Wagecuck
Make fried rice n shiet.
Might start some schooling next year

>graduated in dec 2016
>fucked around
>got into crypto april 1
>started applying to jobs at the same time
>I might not need a job with the money I'm making

feels good

how much do you retrieve each month from your bircoins ? do you live in a tiny ass space or at home and only need like 500 bucks a month or are you making a shitton of profit?

and if so whats your way of doing Veeky Forums ?
look at things to rise 5% and then sell and then buy when they dropped 5% etc ?

Trolley collector/cleaner. Plan on leaving tomorrow :)