How often does Veeky Forums drink...

How often does Veeky Forums drink? I found this in my closet and I'm thinking about just finishing it with some friends after work.

Also I've always though drinking by yourself was depressing and something people shouldn't do. Am I right or just being a sad cunt?

>Also I've always though drinking by yourself was depressing and something people shouldn't do.

I think it depends on the person. In order for me to have a fun drunk I have to be by myself. Oddly that only started after getting on antidepressants. Otherwise with friends ill have like 7 shots without feeling anything and then just blacking out.

>blacking out after 7 shots
Are you a manlet with brown eyes?

7 shots of kraken is quite a bit user. Its also how fast you drink those shots as well.

t. person of average height with hazel eyes

What are some god tier liqours? I'm living in a frat house next year, so I might as well have some good liqour on hand for myself and sorority bitches.

Benedictine Liquor

>antidepressants

They'll fuck with your alcohol tolerance like crazy.

God tier? user youll have to find out what you like

Its fucking annoying. I go from sorta feeling a light buzz to black out early in the night with my friends.

I have a swig of Russian Standard in the morning, a few after work, and one before bed

college people don't give a fuck about what booze tastes like dude

as long as it isn't in a plastic bottle you'll have respect, but even if it is plastic bottle shit, no one's really gonna give a single fuck

Well I'm already a sad cunt. I'm done with school for now, so all I've been doing is working. I'm starting to hate my job, but I still go in and do well.

A buddy of mine said that drinking is fine in moderation, but idk I guess I'm just afraid that I'll turn into a drunk if I just drink alone.

Dont buy Crown Royal to start, its a terrible rye (canuck here). 40 creek is good and reasonably priced - nice to drink strait up, on the rocks, or with coke. Its very versatile.

Grey goose sucks. If you want vodka go for ketel one. Cheaper and better quality.

Patron same deal. Awful tequila good marketting. Don Julio is the good stuff, but just keep a bottle of cuervo silver in the freezer if you dont actually enjoy tequila.

Sailor Jerrys is good spiced rum for the price. Mount Gay XO is fantastic but a little more pricey.

For gin get hendricks if you want to do it right, but tanq or bombay is fine for most drinks.

Contreau is not worth the price over triple sec if you arent a cocktail enthusiast.

I dont know shit about scotch or bourbon because I dont enjoy them as much.

just get a huge container of vodka and then you will get your dick sucked by all the dudes. Some girls might wanna join in too, so its all good m8!

Chambord and Midori - but they need other ingredients (not sure if you're asking for shots or drinks).

>Sorority bitches
>Not snobby as fuck
Girls here will regularly refuse beer just because it's beer and, then expect free liqour.

Mostly shots, since girls like shots more than mixed drinks cause muh calories.

Haha great, n-no homo tho right?

Thanks m8, I'll look into your recommendations, you seem to know a lot.

Any other recommendations? Specifically scotch/whiskey/vodka

Oh yeah if you want a shot to get the ladies panties wet

1 part amaretto
1 part peach schnapps
1 dash tabasco per oz

Shake on ice and serve as a shooter. Deliciously sweet but the spice keeps it from tasting like diabetes. Low alcohol content so anyone will enjoy and keep pounding them back.

Make sure not to go too heavy on the tabasco, 1 small dash per shot.

Does concerta ( ritalin) also does this, because I get shit faced rather quickly and after a while I'm sober again

Antidepressants guy here, I sober up really fucking quick as well.

Any other recommendations? Specifically scotch/whiskey/vodka

Scotch IS whiskey, but like I said I dont know much about scotch. Its too pricey for the good stuff IMO. If you want to be a baller get a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label. But thats something you sip with your dying father not some party slag.

For whiskey I prefer rye, the spicey flavour profile makes it nicer to drink on the rocks (for me anyway). Crown Royal actually did make a fantastic limited edition 'Northern Harvest' rye which won whiskey of the year. Good for sipping if you enjoy it but if youre mixing with coke just grab the cheapest bottle you can find. If youre in the US bourbon is more available.

Vodka, smirnoff platinum is excellent though expensive. Russian standard isnt bad either. I still prefer Ketel One for bargaining between price and quality.

>mixing whisky with coke

nigga coke and whisky is one of most popular drinks people get at bars?

are you really that much of an aspie faggot?

I don't know about ritalin, but I do not think that lamictal or abilify make me sober up any faster - though they do make me a hella cheap date.

lmao are you?

Who the fuck gets wound up over shit like that?

I'm LMAOING at your life

>coke and whisky

I remember my first time at the bar. (For your aspies out there, you always say the liquor first)

>Anyone who asks for a whisky anything
Theres three kinds of whiskey. I dont magically know if you want a rye or a bourbon I just know you dont want a scotch because if you drank scotch youd know how to order a drink.

Ive been drinking once or twice every week or two the past couple of weeks, but school done for the summer now and all my friends drink a lot. I haven't been seeing them much because I go overboard when I drink and I'm trying to be really good. Sucks when I start drinking and end up polishing off a 30 pack or bottle with one other friend. I have no control.

>For your aspies out there, you always say the liquor first)

lol dude I've been a bartender before. Literally no one will give a shit which order you say the drink. We just want your money.

but it's cool m8 I bet you're the coolest aspie in the group.

>girls like shots more than mixed drinks cause muh calories.

Ciders for the ladies who can swing it then, and grab some guinnesses to make Black Adders with any left over ciders.

a few times a week. would be more if i didn't have to sleep and work.

i never drink alone, though... wound up needing booze 24/7 when i did. that was... an interesting bender, lol. but yeah, no drinking alone/at home anymore. only when i go out with people.

there's a much bigger difference between beer and liquor than there is between $15 and $40 liquor

>Ive been a bartender before
Where at, red robbins?

Ive worked in a high volume bar for 5 years and the split second that you say the mix before the spirit slows me down. I can have your drink made by the time you finish saying it if you order it correctly, and when the bar is 4 or 5 people deep every other person is pissed off that you are wasting time by not knowing how to order a drink. Its almost as bad as not having cash ready before you order.

Anyone who says something like 'coke and rum' hasnt been out much. Same kind of people who ask if the bar has dr pepper.

Would you say its depressing?

Like I don't drink much and I have friends who don't drink at all, so if I do drink I'll just do it alone.

How would I make it less depressing?

itt: babby's first drink

>frat house
>god tier liquors
>for sorority bitches

jesus christ

who fucking cares if I slow you down by literally 0.5 seconds

kill yourself if you think I give a fuck about your tips

but make my drink extra strong first *wink wink*

>hurrr mixing the words around makes my simple job hard!!1

lol you must have been a shitty bartender.

Here user, try this :)

um... do you feel depressed? if so, then yes, it's depressing.

i drank alone because i was very, very depressed.

maybe some perfectly happy people drink alone, but i don't know any, to be honest.

Noice trips. And I guess I didn't mean god tier. More like, good affordable liqour that snobby bitches will still tolerate.

Holy shit do not drink midori or chambord.

I've been a bartender for 6 years and have my level one sommelier certification.

Anyone ordering midori is auto faggot/da club girl mode.

You will man the fuck up and drink only a few things.

1. Whiskey. You need to watch how much though. If it's a light night, whiskey is a great way to go. Darker alcohols have congeners which are the toxins that give you hangovers. Good cheap whiskeys for college are bulleit and bulleit rye. Dickle. Jameson. Shots. Rocks. Or with ginger ale. If you're out with a lady at a nice spot, order Bulleit Rye Neat. It's cheap and looks classy. I won't get into more expensive bourbons and scotches.

2. For the heavier nights of drinking I recommend vodka/tequila. Titos is my go to. Fairly cheap for the 1 liter. Like 25 bucks. You will not drink smirnoff or any other dog shit like that. You will drink vodka/soda water with a lime because it's low cal, and won't destroy you as much as whiskey does in the morning. Tequila is another great option but not for you broke fags buying jose cuervo gold. If you're doing tequila, prepare to drop 40 bucks on a bottle(1800 excluded). Tequila is an expensive product to make and when you get that gold shut its just cut with lesser quality agave and they add sugar and coloring which is what makes you hate life. Everyone hates tequila because they buy shitty 16 dollar bottles and destroy themselves. Tequila should be done in shots or again, with soda water and a few extra limes to squeeze into it.

Tequila is as follows.

Blanco(aged < 3 months)
Reposado (Aged 3 to 12 months)
Anejo (aged 12 to 36 months)
Extra Anejo (36 months plus)

And for general knowledge for all of fit, an adios or AMF is literally the same as a long Island(no difference at all). It's just blue(blue curacao) food coloring in the orange liquor and sprite on top instead of a cherry.

Drink on and prosper.

>snobby bitches
fuck them. if they want certain liquors they can buy it themselves. That's not how the real world works, you don't go over to someone's house and refuse their drinks because they aren't up to your standards, that's literally basic instinctual human interaction 101 stuff

just stock what you like to drink

Just don't drink sugary shit and beer. Yes, jägerbombs count and are gross anyway.

Sprite and cherry instead of coke is what I meant to say btw***

i agree with most of this but tito's is junk

just get a basic polish vodka like svedka

a good cheap tequila is el jimador, perfect with soda water and lime juice (as you described)

I care if Ive got 30 people behind you who all want drinks and all tip better than you.

Plus Im an asshole if you dont tip for a few drinks in a row Im literally pouring your 1/2oz drinks and charging you full price.

>pour a little extra in there too!
Ill charge you a little extra hows that sound?

Confirmed never having gone to a bar before. Its common sense to say the spirit first. Ive never heard anyone say the mix first unless they were underaged, or their first time in the bar.

Cheap, quality, Hipster shit man.

Again,

Bulleit and Bulleit Rye.
Monkey Shoulder if you like scotch.
Centenario tequila was nice to me the last time I shared a bottle.
College bitches like Vodka, so Titos 1 liter.
Just stay away from gin. You'll like gin when you're 40+

>Tequila
Whats your thoughts on Corzo? I think it's pretty damn smooth.

>Holy shit do not drink midori or chambord.
Say that to my face and not behind your so called "experience" and "certification".

>Plus Im an asshole if you dont tip for a few drinks in a row Im literally pouring your 1/2oz drinks and charging you full price.

>implying I trust bartenders not to shortpour me after my third drink and switch to beer or wine at that point

I HAVE THE POWER TO COMMAND YOU TO MAKE ME A MOJITO

WELL-MUDDLED, BITCH

+1 on El jimador

Espalon and Espalon Reposado also good options for tequila on a budget.

Not the same guys but I don't even middle mojitos anymore. Alcohol, sugar, ice and shake hard.

And if the bartender doesn't like you...

We're all out of mint...sorry.

svedka is decent but I meant wyborowa

Midori is only 25 percent alcohol, and then you usually order it as a sour. Add ice.

You're paying for a a drink that's at 10 percent alcohol at most. It's your $$$.

And chambord is ok as a float. I used to make lemon drop shots with it in the bottom which made the girls moist.

honestly dude, just buy cheap shit. Keep good liquor for yourself/your closest bros and keep it stashed

Source: going on my second year in our house and have had my cabinet raided by shitfaced DZ's a dozen times

>seagrams and soda with a lime
>every night
The ride never ends.

for me it was c mo private stock and dr. pepper

every night for years

If you're depressed then you probably shouldn't start drinking alone.
If on the other hand you've made it like me and you want to enjoy a whiskey on the rocks in front of a roaring fireplace then that's different.
It's all about mood and where you're at, are you drinking to get drunk or to enjoy a drink.

>If on the other hand you've made it like me and you want to enjoy a whiskey on the rocks in front of a roaring fireplace then that's different.

*tips*

I knew I'd find you here, good sir.

Not him, but whats wrong with that? I live in an apartment near campus, so I just drink while watching netflix. I wish I could look into a roaring fire as I drink my fine whisky.

if you really made it you should be relaxing on a beach outside your vacation home in a warm climate and not huddling in front of a fireplace like some pleb

>pic related
>it's me enjoying a fine drink

You have a problem with sorority girls stealing shit? It's fucking rampant at my campus. We have all our members lock their doors during events because last year some dude had some really expensive glasses stolen. We had video footage of two girls going into his room and then running out with the fucking glasses. And the sorority still wouldn't admit that they took them.

we had a major problem at our college with (drunk?) girls stealing food out of our refrigerator

a couple of times I got up late to take a piss and would discover some chick finishing my pint of haagen daaz in one sitting that takes me like two months to eat

fucking bizarro

That is some beautiful blue water. Where is this?

Turks and Caicos

Sorority bitches are fucking crazy, I tell you man.

>mfw having to walk two blackout tridelts home in the middle of the night when it was snowing

They were cool girls, but good lord I never want to have to supervise two drunk girls by busy roads alone again.

should have just left them outside

Never even heard of it. I'm sure that was a great trip though!

and if you don't get them home fast enough you risk them getting emotional which means they start pouting/crying then refuse to walk any further followed by them taking off their shoes and throwing them into bushes as they pass out on the street

Last weekend my friend thought it'd be fun to bring along some sisters to clubs downtown. Ofc several of them get trashed and started sobbing over some bullshit, and he got all pissy because he thought he'd get laid. Shitfaced girls are the worst.

The bright side was sitting at the bar and cracking jokes with the group 'mom', since she was the only one who could hold her liquor.

Drinking like once a week isn't gonna do shit, I played Division I college water polo, got blacked out like every weekend and was fine. Drinking alone isn;t that bad, its just I've never found anything worth doing drunk and alone that didn't involve breaking stuff. Its one of those drugs where its just better doing it with other people

>all out of mint...
Hahaha this.

I used to live in a frat house, here are some good drinks to impress bitches and get your dick sucked.

Vodka: Belvedere, if the bitches are picky then get Pinnacle cake flavored, bitches love that shit

Whiskey: Jack Daniels Tennesee Honey, if you think the bitches can handle actual good whiskey then go with Makers Mark

Tequila: Don Julio, nothing but Don Julio

Rum: Sailor Jerry's

Wine: Bitches will drink any wine, literally doesnt matter

Beer: Anything fruity

If you're trying to have a drink that both men and women will find acceptable while still being upscale then I'd go with Grey Goose since no one will bitch about it.

toilet liquor is god tier

So... which frat house are you moving into, bud?

>Grey Goose
is never acceptable since there are OBJECTIVELY better vodkas at the same and lesser price points