Can't walk after squatting bar

>tfw you started stronglifts at 3am on Monday
>tfw you could only squat the bar and couldn't even finish all 5 sets
>tfw you fell backwards and hit the rack with the bar on one of them
>tfw your legs hurt so much you can barely walk
>tfw have to go back tonight at 3am and do it again

I might just quit until I have roids if this is what I have to suffer through.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#Results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was like that too. Next week was fine for me.
Skinny or fat?

You can't squat magically with gear. Do you think if you turn into a pin cushion you'll magically be able to play baseball? football? Of course not. It's also a fucking skill, retard.

>legs hurt so much you can barely walk

Fix you macros. Need more protein probably. It sucks at first, but don't give up.

How much do you weigh?

In a squat you're also lifting your bodyweight + bar/plates, unlike a bench where it's purely just the bar/plates.

Skinny runnerfag. I can run half marathons but can only squat the bar 20 times.

No but it will make my suffering shorter.

I eat 120g of protein a day and enough carbs for glycogen stores.

160lbs.

I seriously don't know if I can go back tonight and do the squats again, THEN deadlifts and overhead presses. I just don't know if I'm capable. My fucking legs hurt more than shin splints.

You have to eat at least 2.5x-3x your weight in protein. Don't forget your veggies and fibers brah

>Skinny
Guessed as much. You'll find legs get stronger extraordinarily quickly and will soon stop hurting, even after a heavy workout. Suffering will be over soon bruh don't worry. 5 sets is quite a bit of volume, though, you might want to do 3x5.
Do you run on off days? How much?

>it will make my suffering shorter.
No it won't, and it'll probably make you look fucking retarded too. Jesus christ ride your beginner gains like the woman you've never felt the touch of.

this is bait

Why do you work out at 3am? Do you have a nocturnal sleep schedule for a job?

Dude. You sound soft as baby shit. You need some serious mental gainz. A ton of people you see had this same problem. It's not uncommon to see people start with just the bar and struggle. Everyone has the muscle to squat 45 you just gotta get the mechanics of the lift right.

Seriously though judging from your post you gotta man the fuck up. I'm not trying to be a dick. Nobody said it would be easy. You can definitely do it you just gotta DO IT.

I'm too poor to afford that much meat.

I run 10ks on off days.

I'm just gonna save for roids. The less time I have to do this the better. I'll keep doing this shit until I can buy the roids but fuck this.

Lifetime Fitness. Parents kicked me out a long time ago but still keep me on their family plan.

I'm too embarrassed of my body to go into the hot tub after even though I know it would help with the pain.

Report frogposters.

Oh you asked why I work out at 3am not where.

It's because I have mental health issues and going at 3am ensures there are no more that like 5 people. If I went during normal hours there would be like 50 in there and I would just freak the fuck out.

I run at 3am for the same reason.

If this isn't bait, don't start with compounds. Start by doing 8 weeks of machines. Isolation exercises.

cmon man...the bar? How weak do you have to be? Also the fact that you run marathons makes this somewhat unbelievable. The bar is 45 pounds....so do you have trouble carrying more than 3 textbooks? How about a desk??

>Suffering
>not enjoying it
You are not gonna make it

thats normal when u start lifting man. your body isnt used to the strain and your form is probably shit too. eat sleep and keep at it

Everything I've read says machines are shit and compounds are the only way to go. The only one I'll do machines for is the row because I can't bend over and keep my back straight and it hurts.

I fucking tell you, it's only at first. You should be happy, if anything; the pain means your muscles got the message. It will go away very fucking soon aka 1 week, maybe 2?
This
Also just do SS, SL's 5x5 might be too much volume for you.

I think the heaviest thing I can carry around without dropping it immediately is like 70lbs.

Also it's half marathons.

Squats are the hardest exercise I've ever done.

do bodyweight squats, if you can't do those than do assisted bodyweight squats
and eat something

well...it's good that you started weight training I guess. Enjoy the early months, they are very fun (noob gainz baby). Soon bar will be nothing for you, trust me.

1 week isn't soon enough. This shit needs to go away NOW.

I wish I had more soma or opiates.

I don't believe in this noob gains shit. I used to work in a warehouse for 50hrs a week doing basically the same shit as this minus the squats and I gained no muscle at all.

Seriously bro? You shouldn't take steroids unless you have lifted for years and are at your natty limit.

You do realize that you are still going to need to workout to gain muscle?

If you are weak as shit which you are...You can put on muscle really fast if your diet is in check and you are working hard. The power of newb gainz.

You gotta work on your confidence or something man go make some mental gainz. Judging from your post you are going to quit soon or are already thinking about roids after 1 workout lifting the bar. I mean christ...

Make sure you're getting enough sleep. Stronglifts is a beginner program and if what you're saying is true then you need beginner weights, so don't get discouraged.

You sound like a complete moron. Then just fucking quit you coward. Boo fucking hop. Also whey protein is cheap as shit so idk what you're talking about. Quit making excuses, apparently that's all you're good for. Can't even run and full marathon and you call yourself a runner?? Fuck outta here brah

I was thinking about roids before I ever touched the bar, lad. I have DNP coming in the mail too in case I start getting fat from eating.

Mental improvements aren't going to happen so it's pointless to talk about them. I've been seeing a psychiatrist for 10 years already.

This shit just sucks and I don't want my legs to hurt like this. Not even if it means I'll look better.

Is 4-5hrs enough? I actually can't sleep longer than that.

I think it wouldn't be as bad if the gym were actually empty. Fucking up and hitting the rack really fucked my head up.

Whey isn't cheap when your income is $800/m and your rent is 650.

Also whey does jack shit in comparison to test-c or tren.

Fuck off anti roider nattycuck. Even if I sat on my ass and did nothing but eat pizza I would be gaining more muscle on roids than working out natty. I'll post the study if you want.

Fucking christ you are pathetic. I'm done trying to give you advice. You aren't gonna make it. I'm just being honest.

You want to put in literally 0 effort and are thinking about roids and dnp....fuck man. Get your head straight and try later when you aren't a complete pussy. Anyone can get in shape. ANYONE.

dont be in such a rush, work into this program slowly and go as often as you can. even if thats once the first week and twice the next, eventually youre gonna be doing 3 times a week

Good riddance retard.

You didn't give me any advice besides "YOU'LL MAKE IT BRO JUST KEEP GOING." Nothing of value has been lost.

4-5 hours is not enough.

Also, you are receiving sound advice in this thread and rejecting it, which leads me to believe that you've made up your mind. If you are not currently in counseling or therapy I would consider it. And before you bitch about your income, support groups are usually free.

I've tried therapy 7 different times. Brainwashing doesn't work on me, and my poorfag doctors won't or can't prescribe effective medication.

What exactly is the sound advice? Don't do roids until you're at your natural limit? It's literally wrong and has been proven to be wrong. You gain more muscle doing nothing on roids than working out without them.

I can't sleep any more than that so what's gonna happen?

Take five minute breaks if needs be

Its his first time lifting. He has probably been sitting in a chair for 10 hours a day for years and he never performed a squatting movement with any weight. Its not a fucking food issue you dumb fuck. How new are you?

>You have to eat at least 2.5x-3x your weight in protein.

So I have to eat at least a cow a day to make gains?

It's 1g per lb of bodyweight dingus

I know youre trolling, OP, but consider the analogy of a microphone and steroids. In my line of work we alwaya tell the performers, the mic only amplifies what you give it. In youre case you would be whispering into a microphone thus amplifying practically nothing.
The giant meat heads who take roids are screaming into the mic and are breaking windows with the amplification

Im a 5ft6 gril who has been lifting for less than a month and i can squat more than just the bar. You're a faggot.

>I know youre trolling
Just kill yourself.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#Results

>take a bunch of guys who do almost no exercise at all
>give 2 of them roids and tell one of them to work out. tell the other one to do nothing.
>tell one nattycuck to work out. tell one nattycuck to do nothing.
>guy sitting on ass on roids gains more muscle mass than guy working out 4 days a week

Just stop.

Cheeky fuk how about you kill yourself you delusional mentally ill fuk wit you seem like a prime candidate for suicide ol cant lift the bar ass cunt.

nattycucks btfo by test-e

i mean i could squat more than just the bar but not 25 times.

Machines are shit for later on. Isosation gives your muscles a chance to get used to straining, minimizing soreness. After a few weeks it's better to move on to compounds and you won't kill yourself as much.

>160lbs
>can barely squat the bar

why? Oh yeah, its summer

Op if you are being serious. You're being a little bitch. The pain will go away in less than a week, but only if you continue to work out. Look up what "doms" are

I don't think I'll ever be able to do barbell rows. My back is too fucked up. Can hardly even keep it straight for squatting.

Kill yourself.

Are the same people making these threads? It always come down to I wanna get big but I don't want to put in work. Then op tells other anons they're retarded.

Notice how the anti roid brigade fucked off after proof was posted that it's better to sit on your ass on roids than to do natty exercise.

Really I just made this thread to bitch and gauge whether or not my delusions of people laughing at me when I hit the weak rack or failed a squat were based in reality. Everything that has been posted thus far is not advice. It's just shitty normalfag retard "we're all gonna make it" tier garbage.

I'm going to go tonight, and it's going to be fucking awful, but I'm also going to get roids soon.

>"I don't want to try, guys. I just want to do roids and take the fast rout to looking like I'm literally retarded."

Holy fuck you're worse than the /r9k/ fags who come here and inevitably quit when it doesn't go right for them. Do you think roids takes out the hard work? Nah bro, just shrinks your shit.

Also you're going to mishandle the DNP and likely die, which is hilarious because you are through and through a fuckin' coward who won't make it.

See you in hell, sex pistol.

>Couldn't leave when he said he would
Hahaha faggot.

See and for proof on why you're a fucking retard and should kill yourself regarding roids.

Then kill yourself again for thinking 500mg/day of crystal DNP is capable of killing someone.

Not me, just another guy who thinks you're bum fuckin' retarded.

I read your roid logic retardation, its cute for the small picture you're looking for but tell me what your goals are.

You want to get big, put on muscle and keep off fat with a healthy mix of DNP and 'roids. So what's the end goal here?

No amount of musculature will make you not an insufferable cunt, retard-bro.

The goal is ottermode and then I'm going to just maintain it with normal exercise.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a stupid faggot who vehemently opposed the use of roids and DNP and then did a 180 when confronted with evidence of you being a retard.

So just kill yourself.

Pretty sure acknowledging that your studies are for a 'small picture' solution is still calling you retarded, you low-functioning spergling.

But hey, you've demonstrated thus far to not be very smart.

>Too weak to lift 45 lbs
>In psychiatric help for 10 years
>Blaming literally everyone else for your failures
>Poorfag who literally uses the term 'anti-roider nattycuck' as a defense

Oh shit, just read the 'eat pizza' part. This is a ruseman thread.

Fuck.

>starting out getting Veeky Forums
>shit first day (morning?)
>thinks roids will magically fix squat
>already looking for cop outs less than 24 hours after starting

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

I never said I was looking for a large picture solution. Keep your delusions to yourself retard. Insulting my character doesn't make you any less stupid. Notice how you dropped the DNP claim because I proved your dumb ass wrong? Get cancer and die fucktard.

You kill yourself too.

>Le ebin legday aftermath mene :----DDD

Fucking kill yourself

What advice are you looking for? You seem set in your ways in being a complete pussy. The advice you got is fine.

What did you expect us to say? That you can look great with no fffort at all? Just to take roids and not even lift? You seem to think you have all the answers so why even ask this?

you DO need to just keep going. You gotta fucking try.

You lifted weights and got sore and now you are making all these excuses. YOU JUST KEEP FUCKING DOING IT. It is valid advice.

You aren't even being receptive to legit advice because it isn't what you want to hear. Fuck off man.

/thread

Runnerfags BTFO

you are saying stupid things and people try to give you advice but it isn't what you want to hear so you just tell people to kill themselves. You seem like a great person.

Goddamn what a sack of worthless pathetic excuse making shit you are OP, you know what to do. Go back to the gym and do what you're supposed to do. Or dont, and give in to your shit fucking work ethic and horrible pain ;///.

I'm not making any excuses? I've said 4 times now that I'm going to go back tonight, but I'm going to get roids as soon as possible anyway.

HOLY FUCk this is not even remotely true, ignore this retard

It's .75-.8 x your weight in lbs.

so if you weighed 100, you'd get 75-80 grams of protein.

If you suck at this shit, to be safe, match your weight in grams, so if you weighed 150, just aim for 150 grams everyday and you'll be fine

Get terminal cancer.

I haven't said anything stupid. 500mg of DNP is not dangerous. Roids are not dangerous and are very effective and there is no reason to not use them if you're only planning on lifting for a short period of time.

I already said I only made this thread to complain. Getting to BTFO you nattycucks was just a bonus.

>Get terminal cancer.

Why? Was i wrong in saying any of what i said? Does the truth not please you?

lmao this fucking retard is gonna look like a deformed dyel roid freak mixture

good form, pupper

>Getting to BTFO you nattycucks was just a bonus.
>tfw all nattycucks ITT is bigger and stronger than le roiding runner master-race chad

good form, pupper

Everything you said was an insult and nothing else, so I insulted you back.

Yeah, probably, but I wasn't arguing that I was bigger than them. I was arguing that roids are not bad at all. Not even for beginners in the gym. That's where the anti-roid nattycucks got BTFO.

this is why the pianoman can get away with selling mutant powder
everyone is claiming all kinds of complicated shit regarding protein intake

and he's saying just take 3 scoops per scoop and you're good

But i was right.. Right? You are giving in to your "horrible" pain, that EVERYONE experienced their first times squatting, and because of your... lets be honest, pretty bad work ethic you cant work through some basic muscle soreness. And when people call you out on it for the obvious halfassery and straight up bitchmade attitude you fucking insult everyone ITT, some people even legitimately tried to help you.

So honestly, what is your problem?

>Right?
Wrong faggot. I've said multiple times I'm going back and I only made this thread to bitch. People weaponized their autism when I mentioned roids because the idea of someone gaining progress at a faster rate through "unethical" means triggered them. It's just like getting mad at people who use roids in sports. The gym and lifting is a sport to these spergs and "cheating" is abhorrent to them.

I might have less patience, but you can comment on my work ethic only if I give up and don't go back tonight, but I am going back.

Just become a girl.

You're already a pussy.

You literally said you would quit until you have roids lmao, and how would roids alleviate your muscle soreness anyway?

I honestly dont care wether or not people roid. But i have to say it makes no sense for you to do it if you cant even squat the bar without having to make a thread bitching about how tough it was.

>guys I can't squat the bar because I'm retarded and have no coordination and now my legs hurt whaaaa
>R-R-ROIDS WILL FIX IT YOU DUMMIES
You're a fucking moron.

I hope this isnt bait because I really hope theres some autist out there who thinks doms from squatting 20kg is painful, and I cant wait until he experiences PIP for the first time and gives up after his first pin

You sound like a bitch op. Shut the fuck up. You whine like hell.

beta

Also how the hell do you think roids will fix your shitty squatting form?

Apparently retarded niggers think gear is a panacea for all of your failings in life.

He is a moron
kek
He is a bitch
He is a beta

I'm not going to quote every time I said I'm going back. Scroll up and read faggot. When I made the roids comment I said I might quit until I got roids.

They wouldn't alleviate the soreness, but they would make the amount of time I have to do this shorter and thus shortening the total duration of muscle soreness.

My form was fine. I'm just weak as shit and squatting is hard with just bodyweight for me.

Get cancer and die.

How do you figure that muscle soreness from lifting is a result of shitty form? Did I say it was my back hurting? No. I said it was my legs.

I've done plenty of IM injections kek. They hurt but they don't hurt as bad as this.

(You)

muscle soreness isnt even that bad dude.... Are you highly sensitive to pain or some shit?

>My form was fine. I'm just weak as shit and squatting is hard with just bodyweight for me.
>tfw you fell backwards and hit the rack with the bar on one of them

EXCELLENT FORM YOU GOT THERE

I have like 5 posts in this thread and you manage to not pick them out. Also, it's okay to call someone a faggot multiple times.

how exactly could you fall backwards when failing a squat?
the only way i can imagine it is if you're only lifting with your back and hyperextend it at the end

>Highly sensitive to pain
Not at all.

Your pussy apparently is then.

So why is it such a big deal to you?

Also, in regards to your form, i dont think its very good if you managed to fucking fall back and hit the rack

>How do you fall backwards
I got down below parallel, tried to stand up, couldn't do it, legs gave out, caught myself before I fell on my ass, started backing up from the momentum, then I hit the rack.

This is true. Rule of good.

My captcha tried to mark starbucks as ice cream. I guess it's right though.

>legs gave out
>20kg bar

OP cant make this shit up lads

Shitty form you autistic idiot. also you're the one who says if more than 50 ppl in the gym you freak out, but you're on the net telling people to get cancer. Lmao it shows your character. Maybe you go to the gym at five someone can help you. Hopefully next time the bar breaks your neck you skinny pale skin loser.

There are so many skeles on fit, but this seriously makes me respect the usual skeles because this guy is just through the fucking roof in terms of whining and physical dysfunction

Isn't soreness just a sign of inactivity?
I lift 3 days a week i don't feel sore at all.
I only get sore if i take a break and even then it only lasts for a short while after the first workout but im still pushing babbyweight so that might be it.

You are correct, muscle soreness really only happens when you first start using said muscles.