Is it even possible to get fit when you're a Poorfag? I can't afford proper meals so is it even worth trying to get fit?

Is it even possible to get fit when you're a Poorfag? I can't afford proper meals so is it even worth trying to get fit?

my meals are bulk rice and potatoes 90% of the time

Why can't you afford proper meals

Not really unless you can afford like 40 dollars a day for food, I quit lifting when I realized I don't have the kind of money it takes to make gains

Because I live on my own and have to pay rent etc and cant afford to eat like a normal person. I have to skip meals a lot of the time

>40 a day
>tfw I'll never be rich enough to lift

shit I have 40$ a month and sometimes less than that for food

Iktf bro after rent and utilities I have 60 bucks left each month

So why don't you guys just get better jobs or live with another person

I live with my gf and can't get a better job

Well does your girlfriend split rent with you?

And why can't you get a better job

Yeah she does and because I don't have the intelligence or connections to get a job that pays more than minimum wage

Well why don't you go to college and gain intelligence?

And I know of many jobs that pay more than minimum wage that you don't need to be smart for.

Not smart enough for college and what jobs would those be?

>tfw gf and I have to go to the homeless shelter to eat all the time

I know the poverty feels brah

Construction and working on oil rigs

Also, almost any sales job that pays good commission.

I can't do those hard labor jobs because my wrist is totally fucked if I do any labor for more than an hour I can't move it for days

Sooooo you're also DYEL

>probably a manlet too

Kill yourself

5'8" and yeah that crosses my mind 100x a day

Yes. Its very easy.

Its only having CONTROL over your diet that determines how Veeky Forums it is. Budget is only a marginal factor unless were talking about literally £0 for food.

A can of kidney beans is like 29p in bongistan. Add them to any meal. Oats are cheap, buy protein powder and mix them into your oats. Buy cheap fruit like bananas. Go to 'cheap' supermarkets, the quality of the food is only marginally different. If theres a food that lasts a long time, buy it in bulk. For example, you can get like 2kg of rice or oats very cheap. Buy cheap mixed frozen veg, mix it in every meal. If you cant afford chicken breast go for the pre-frozen stuff as its cheaper or go to a butcher and buy it in bulk, cook it all in one or two nights and re-fridgerate. Dont buy snacks, make your own. Buy nuts in bulk, look for offers. As you say rice, potatoes are good. Cottage cheese, buy a lot of it. It lasts for a surprisingly long time.

I only have a couple dollars a week left for food and sometimes not even that

We'll that's you're own fucking fault.

Shoul'dve payed attention in shcool

Buy bulk chicken. Rice and potato's are cheap. Bodybuilding food is poverty level food, not having money is no excuse.

Chicken
Beans
Rice
Lentils
Potato
Milk

*should've

Wow this thread is depressing

Chicken, rice, eggs, milk, frozen veg, beans, etc

I worked part time in a supermarket for a spell, bulked, and came out with more cash than I went in with whilst still making rent on my shitbox flat.

I just didn't spend money on anything other than food, bills and gym for a while. Yeah it wasn't the most fun but you can get by on almost anything if you play it smart.

go to a fast food restaurant and stock up on condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish, hot sauce, sugar, fake sugar, salt, pepper).
get ramen and eggs
ask nearby restaurants if you can have any food about to expire near closing time
find a minimum wage job that will pay you a bit in food