Why is this board so retarded when it comes to genetics/prehistory/archaeology?

Why is it absolutely fine when discussing historical events, but when someone creates a thread about genetics/prehistory/archaeology, every post is just /pol/ tier retardation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIE6Y7s1AOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because people on Veeky Forums enjoy posting wrong things and seeing other people pretend they are retarded and come and correct them over and over. Which is why moot was right and Veeky Forums was a mistake.

You just can't handle the truth, m*Doid.

because /pol hath flags but /his don't. People don't like talk about politics with flags.

>Posts haplomemes

People like you are the problem

Understanding genetics is far more difficult than reading a wikipedia passage or book on a historical event, and it encourages people to believe they have more knowledge than they really have. Also, the kind of people who become interested in haploshittery are usually autists looking for an easy way to wewuz. And with genetics and prehistory it's far easier for said autists to deliberately misrepresent things to fit their agendas.

It should also be mentioned that maybe 4-5 people are responsible for 90% of the retardation.

>Why is it absolutely fine when discussing historical events

In all seriousness genetics is /pol/ bait. Can't say much about the other fields but neither can anyone else on this board, which is the broblem.

You can even see the clear border between real Poles and Polonised Eastern Slavs living in modern Western Poland.

Eastern Germany on the other hand, has typical clade for "real Poles".

Same as Kiev region, which was populated by Kiev Polans.

Pretty interesting if you ask me.

>posting the Slavic propaganda version
East Germany has more R1b than R1a.

>Sorbs not being 60% R1a-M458
>Mecklenburg not being majority R1a
You're the one posting propaganda version, honey.

Most likely outdated though.

This is what I'm talking about. This stupid roleplaying as haplogroups. And what the fuck is Germanic Y-DNA? How can DNA be attributed to ethnic groups?

It's a fantasy of the Eupedia.com guru, Maciamo.

Because m*dshits can't realize the truth about the Aryans and their Nordic race.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIE6Y7s1AOw

Every capital in the world, even Kiev hath a lot migration of people.

An what is this shit? How can a haplogroup be Finno-Ugrian or North European Eurasian? Haplogroups originates thousands of years before these groups even existed. This makes no sense.

I was just memeing by posting that, the maps are trash and for more reasons than just the shit naming method.

The Jews are hiding the truth about the Nordic race

>tfw you went around raiding throughout medieval times

we wuz vikingz n shiet

/his is pol 2.0
there's a reason why i hate it so much.

Jews

Few reasons

>Nobody here is a geneticist
>Everyone has a personal agenda to prove personal superiority

Because haplogroups have it’s origin thousands of years before any ancient or modern people existed, or even before races and phenotypes of today existed.
Judging by haplogroups someone from India or MiddleEast can be more “related” to you than your neighbor or some cousin

A better question to ask is why do threads on genetics make people screech so hard? I've seen perfectly innocuous threads about genes and haplogroups derailed by people for no fucking reason whatsoever, it's always the same fucking pattern over and over again "the genetic study doesn't mean what you think it means", "you have no actual understanding of genetics", "we wuz" while offering no explanations of their own. It's horrible I'd rather read a we wuz fan fiction about genetics than read posts by all of the curmudgeons that are butthurt about population genetics for no reason whatsoever.

The problem is that NO ONE on Veeky Forums understands what the fuck a haplogroup is.

I've seen no less than three people on /int/ say that they're something like "1/4 R1b, 1/2 I1b, and 1/4 J2"

If you're not asking rhetorically, my basic understanding is that by determining the time period in which a mutation was present they can roughly guess through archeological and historical accounts that it's associated with a specific ethno-group. I don't know if there's any more accurate way of determining it than that because to my knowledge they have no way to sample yDNA from remains to determine for certain if that gene is related to that ethnogroup but maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe they're referring to haplogroup frequencies where they live.

>absolutely fine when discussing historical events
haha oh wow

>Why is it absolutely fine when discussing historical events,
What the fuck are you talking about? This board, by and large, is retarded when discussing historical events, and just about everything else.

Who is he?

A Walloon who dream about being German/True Celt/Frank/Purest French & German(23&me)

One of his most infamous theory is that the Romans were "Celts", not the Celts(Gauls, Irish) you may think of, but Walloons and Western/Southern Germans. They are, according to him, the genuine Celts.

His other infamous theory is that Walloons and Western/Southern Germans are the true Celts, because "german" in Latin mean "genuine".

reminder that Germany used to be white

fpbp
also there's not _that_ many places where you can express such retarded, populist, tribalist ideas

Veeky Forums is populated by leftist extremists
any chance they get they expose their anti-German/Nordic/white views
just look at the catalogue
several threads mocking German suffering

ANY discussion or questioning about any historical truths gets bombarded with /POL/ PLS LEAVE CONTAINMENT BOARD
it's pathetic

the good will prevail

>the good will prevail
I unironically hope people don't believe in such things

More like facts that disprove Eurocentric inaccuracies and misconceptions maybe. You shills would probably want to entirely gun down any tribe and ethnicity in the world just for being a disproof of your chosen moronic ideals or quite literally muh feels.

we just want to LARP in peace

And we just want truthful discussion for learning.