My legs are still jelly and fatigued from a couple days ago, should I do leg press instead of squats today?

My legs are still jelly and fatigued from a couple days ago, should I do leg press instead of squats today?

No, just do squats. Do your sets and if you fail stop and do a drop set.

Who is this man-salsa rancherolitiator?

My legs hurt when I do a full body squat. Are you sure?

Stop being a baby bitch

Just take the day, you are not going to die if you don't do squats one day.

A full body squat huh? Are you deadlifting, OHP, and benching as you do it?

Yes your legs hurt, but they'll feel better if you work them. Literally the worse thing that will happen is you might fail a set. You have some minor doms, get the fuck over it and try not to fall backwards into the squat rack again.

>keep doing what hurts
were you born retarded or did you have to give yourself a brain injury? did it hurt?

try doing an assisted bodyweight squat. lean on a table or something and use your upper body to lighten the load on your legs while you squat.

check the reddit bodyweight routine for very lightweight progressions you can do when you're sore. stick to the habit of working out, but listen to your body.

how to i fill her with semen! Sorry for the english

>keep doing what hurts
Yes, working out when you have minor doms is the best way to make it go away and to prevent yourself continuing to get it. Nursing it like a fucking pussy is a great way to make you limp around for longer than needed.

It's not really doms at this point it's more of a sight shake in my legs when I put pressure on my heels and my quads feel lots of pressure like they're gonna blow up when I stand from the body weight squat

You the same op as pic related?

He's talking about doms, not an injury you dumb idiot

No seriously I would roast your cherry ass in the gym if you said you didn't want to squat. Every real lifter squats with doms, oil in both glutes, and a lifetime of joint injuries.

Who is pic?

it's simple. if you're having trouble doing bodyweight squats, do bodyweight squats. or do squats with light dumbbells, but don't put on a 55lb bar, you'll hurt yourself

i wonder where injuries come from

>lifetime of joint injuries

there it is

>i wonder where injuries come from

Lift 2-4 times your bodyweight and see if you don't tweak something occasionally. Fucking casual.

lol do you keep going after you 'tweak something' or do you do a drop set

Are you implying that injuries come from lift g with DOMS? Lol

Lol?

your legs hurt b/c they are still recovering

let them fully recover

attempting to lift a lot more than you handle can will cause injuries

no. do your squats.
shut up, you are an idiot.

it's called DOMS you fucking mongoloid piece of trash.

trainer here,let them recover or you'll just acquire strength and CNS gains but you will catabolise (break down) muscle instead of gaining more.let your legs recover OP
you're the idiot.keep doing your shitty ss and keep your skinnyfat "i dont even lift" body forever.

> trainer here

> implying trainers know anything

>implying user knows better

if it's just soreness, then just do it, maybe do 5-10% less. if it's legit pain see a doctor. squatting make you strong like bull

It's just fucking DOMS. When I started SS I only started with the bar and couldn't walk for the next two days. Just go do your squats with an extra 5lbs, or whatever, and the soreness will improve.

you're the type of guy who would do bench press 2 days in a row

So a little update here.. I did everything but when i started squatting a did 5 reps of my bodyweight and two sets of 5 with 20 pound dumbells.. i couldn't finish the last rep cause my legs felt like they were going to blow up

it's more pain and pressure than "soreness" cause I barely have DOMS at this point.

also when i was benching i heard you need to squeeze your shoulder blades but my shoulder started to hurt so i stopped that

>reddit bodyweight routine
What a suprise

Huh, seen this pic a few times and I've never noticed the kid in the back seat

>not ignoring DOMS
>reddit
You've never actually worked out, have you?

>kid in the back seat

>but my shoulder started to hurt
Okay, now I know you're trolling.