How long would it take a beginner to reach a 2pl8 bench and a 3pl8 squat...

How long would it take a beginner to reach a 2pl8 bench and a 3pl8 squat? and how long would it take with an anavar cycle of 8 weeks?

time is irrelevant just lift

~350

1 year?

Everyone is different, just be consistent.
>If you plan on taking roids right from the start you're going to fail hard.

depends

I started at 185 bw, reached 3pl8 squat after 6 moths, 2pl8 bench like 2 weeks later

Bout 350

Numbers are irrelevant
Just lift

And by fail he means die.

>Anavar cycle
Var barely gives strength its used to finish a cutting cycle and look vascular

yeah but I need something oral that's easy to get and won't give me dangerous side effects

Pussy. Also var sold is rarely actual var it'll most likely be dbol or winny, so enjoy being bald and gyno

anavar makes ur dick small

>hey guys how long will it take a beginner to...
Don't ask how long just do what's necessary to get there efficiently

>anavar cy-
just leave.

if i can make an observation you haven't even started and you're already thinking about taking shortcuts.

you'll never make it with that mindset

Var WILL shut down your testosterone production
That's why everyone runs test as a base
It does have the least side effects but if you think that atrophic testicles are mild then go ahead take it without test, it's a gamble

>I need something oral that's easy
you came to the right place

Succc

I need orals because I live with my uncles and I can't hide in my room like 30 needles and shit
I already started I've just been inconsistent

bump

>I've been inconsistent

>"Oh man working out is so hard, I see like no results geeze"
>"I know I should take steroids because that'll make me HUGE without doing any work"

Without proper training and diet knowledge you wont get very far with your "cycle".

First off,,, have someone who knows how to squat properly watch your form.... sometimes small things such as lowering the bar on your back a bit, or widening your stance will help the mechanics.

To get your bench up.... try doing a pause rep when the bar is on your chest count to 4, holding the bar there..... you should start with about 150 lbs. and see if you can do 5.

Jumping into drugs when you are still a novice is stupid.

>experience.

he looks like shit

that isnt aesthetic at all

6 months of eating big and lifting heavy 3 times a week with steady 5lb a workout progression.

i went from a 115 bench to 175 bench in 3 months.

>start with 150 pounds bench
Nigga are you stupid? Start with the bar. Most men that have no workout experience can only bench 55 pounds.

What the ACTUAL fuck? There is no way that's true. My fucking 5'3" gf could lift more than the bar her first time.

>Start with 150lbs
Retards who have never lifted before shouldn't be giving advice.

The average man can't even 1pl8 bench, let alone hit 150lbs.

Literally anyone with a history of having a penis can get to a 225 bench and 315 squat without drugs, don't be a lazy faggot, OP.

Bro please,
I hope you're atleast 21 (if not your stunting your natural growth cycle, sure anavar is mild but we all know you're not gonna stop at anavar.)

Stay natty for a few years. I started lifting when I was 15 and 7 years later I've never stopped.
I went to the dark side last year with orals and now I'm just doing 12 week high test cycles and using anavar with with arimidex in between.

Just stay natty.. Don't start getting serious with drugs until you've either got a sugar momma (guilty) or make a good amount of money

6 months to a year and a half depending on how much muscle and fat you have prior to lifting, and how good your diet and routine is. Don't take steroids until you've been doing at least two or three years of serious lifting and are over 21

kekd heartily m8

I just helped a girl squat for the first time. She maxed out at a 20 barbell. Couldn't do the 45 bar. Some people are weak as fuck.

chuckled

Either you were a really physical person/manual labor before you started lifting, or you don't lift. 150 pounds is no joke to bench, your advice will kill someone.

the jump from 175-225 is gonna take more than 3 months

I hadn't lifted before that, but I'm also 6'4". Was a bag boy for a grocery store for years where I lifted shitloads of groceries. I don't know.