Tattoo Thread

Get in here degenerates.
Post your ink lets see what you've got.

i've never seen tattoos like that before

I gave my artist this pic and some instructions.

at least it's not a tribal tattoo

All tattoos are vile.

This is what she came up with.

regarding ink
is the left shoulder, as well as the pectoral and respective upper back the most aesthetic region to get a tattoo?
If I developed a tattoo that had symmetry between the left and right regions of the upper body, would that be aesthetic?

Also, any suggestions on what to get in those areas, especially when I get swole?

rock's tattoos are god tier

when girls get colorful tattoos it's hot, not this many though

Have fuck having a 2008 2edgy4u desktop background tattooed to your chest

TFW I want to be an R63 of pic related but too pussy to get the tattoo

The design is fine but it doesn't look as sharp

I like it, better than the original imo

that looks like a middle school level math class

no no that was original image. the artist used that as a base and gave me this one

get tattoos like faith from mirrors edge it'd be sick af desu

do you guys think visible tattoos will hurt you in the job market?

as long as they can be covererd and aren't gang tattoos then you're probably ok

Not a huge tattoo guy, but brehs can have this.

Oh well, not a recent pic but only one I got it showing. On my way out of dyel mode for a short while atm.

Can't get decent lighting and it's sideways, fuck.

you shouldve asked if she knows how to freehand. without some lines to trace, most tattoo artists arent very creative

Friend had a tattoo like that, we all kept slapping it every chance we got, saying there's an insect on his chest

Woah bro its like the same tiget you see on every white boy's shoulder.

Do you have a dragon or a koi fish on the other? Be honest.

these are all terrible and gay s,m,h t,b,h f,a,m

Literally the only tattoo I have. I know it's not creative but fuck it, at least it's not tribal

thats bretty dank

I would punch my friends if they did that shit to me. Don't fucking touch me. You learn that shit in grade school

It's just as bad.

you've never had friends before have you

>My tattoo

Gayest tat in this whole thread,also no gainz. kys

that wolf is kinda gay but best tattoo yet

Yeah, it looks better in real than on the picture. But I will optimise it someday

I don't know why but tribals only look sick when you have dark skin ala zyzz. Just like the name would imply, they're meant for pacific islanders and they look shit on pale whiteys

Fuck this shit, I had a new "friend" who liked to hit me all the time. Our relationship lasted all of a week. I'm assuming you mean a playful slap tho, this guy would get drunk and legit hit you on the back so hard you would stumble, he thought it was hilarious.

Some people like their personal space.

is there a meaning behind your tattoo?

I want to get a Lambda symbol to symbolize my love for gaming which saved my life at one point. half life is one of those games that means a lot to me

what part of my body would be least faggy for this? it wouldn't be too big

Thats what a man with a butterfly tattoo would say.
>Get a butterfly tattoo
>Be a hungryskelly
>Expect people not too slap your gay bug tattoo
honestly?

Chest on one side assuming you have a nice looking chest.

Ygraddassyl, hugin/munin, and one of the wolves that guards Valhalla? Is the tree also thors hammer?

>lambda symbol
>least faggy
Uhh, I got some bad news for you buddy...

I have one in the same area but its a sweet ass eagle. Why would you pick a fucking butterfly of all things?

either you lack reading comprehension or are an idiot

Fucking kek

No, go ahead and get a gigantic lambda symbol tattooed on yourself and wonder why fags are constantly hitting on you. My point was it doesn't matter WHERE you get it, there is no "least faggy" area when you're talking about marking yourself with one of the official gay pride symbols.

Yes. Its Thors Hammer, the raven symbolizes Odin, the wolf symbolizes Fenrir. The tree in Background is the world tree Yggdrasil.

The text is saying "Heimat und Familie" and "Tradition und Kultur", in english: "Heritage and Family", "Tradition and culture". Its written in old German lettering.

The Runes are saying (From left to right):

Man/Mannez: Man/Strength
Tyr/Teiwaz: determined
Eh/Ehwas: Harmony

SACRIFICE TO GODS OF OLD
BLEED THEM OF THEIR LIVES
FRESH BLOOD ON OUR SWORDS
GODS OF WAR ARISE

You're the one with a tramp stamp on your fucking chest you retard.

But is the raven hugin or munin

It's Munin

*you're ink

oh wow...I did not realize that

thank you

How can you tell? Or are you just being cheeky

>This whole thread
Fuck tattoos are ugly as fuck.
No you are not a unique snowflake
No your tattoo does not look good
No your random lines with a bird does not look good
No your edgy quote does not mean you are as le edgy as the person to said it

You have to fucking filter the pictures and even attempt to show them in back and white to try and make them look good but they still look like shit.

"In December 1974, the lambda was officially declared the international symbol for gay and lesbian rights by the International Gay Rights Congress in Edinburgh, Scotland.[7] The gay rights organization Lambda Legal and the American Lambda Literary Foundation derive their names from this symbol."

Seems he's right :/ sorry about that user best to go with something else i suppose though i doubt many people know/care about this

Because I contructed the tattoo or do I have to write a big name on it "It's Munin"?

Maybe I will add just another raven, so both are on it

yea dude?

You're welcome, I almost made the same mistake at one point. Love me some half-life.

Jealous because he is too much pussy to get through the pain

Mate this is some cringe shit. Screenshotting for later.

>symbolizes
>he text is saying "Heimat und Familie" and "Tradition und Kultur
>old German lettering.
>The Runes
>Man/Strength
>determined
>Harmony

Holy fuck man. Just holy fuck. You can't be above the age of 16 or 17 because this is something that is going to come back to haunt you when you become an adult.

Holy. Fuck.

Hey, I've been there. Akaka falls in HI. Didn't see the Rock though.

Actually not. I really dont care if you think its cringy or not. It has a meaning for me.

Im actually 27 and have it since I'm 18, I'm still getting complimented for it and I still look at it with pride every day.

nah user this guy doesn't know shit tattoo is mad rad.
Looks cool/actually has meaning so its already better than like 75% of tattoos. This retard should try getting some culture.

Le edgy bird tattoo #2024

It's a fucking bird. Jesus Christ tattoo fags are the worst. It looks mediocre on paper or any type of fabric and display and it looks just as mediocre on your fucking bodyt.

Infact it looks WORSE when you put it on your body due to the colors fading and body causing the image to distort.

Or is this what you were looking for?
>WHATS THE MEANING BEHIND YOUR TATTOO
UMM YOU SEE ITS A PHOENIX AND IT REPRESENTS MY LIFE STAGE BECOMING AN ADULT AND REMINDS ME I CAN ALWAYS GET UP AND TRY AGAIN
>OOOO AHHHHH SOOOOO DEEP I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT
I KNOW IM SUCH A PERSON OF HIGHER THROUGH AND SO COMPLEX WITH MY SYMBOLISM

nice :)

I got a couple tattoos, yet the only one people comment on is this one :^)
drawn from a real ram skull desu, added razor logo for that sweet cringe effect

>Im actually 27 and have it since I'm 18, I'm still getting complimented for it and I still look at it with pride every day.
Why are you getting compliments for it? You didn't do anything.
>Looks cool/actually has meaning so its already better than like 75% of tattoos.
This is what tattoo fags actually believe.
>This retard should try getting some culture.
SOME CULTURE XD THOR AND ODIN AND RAVEN RUNES LE EDGY VIKING AND WEIGHTLIFTING

"Hey user, your tattoo looks really good, I like it"

You don't talk with many people, right?

Please don't tell that gaming saving your life story to anyone. It's realy stupid, just get a tattoo

the girl on the right is infinitely more attractive

why the fuck would you put bumper stickers on a ferrari

it's like you brought in an ed hardy t shirt and asked to have it inked on your arm

too dark to be statuesque, too detailed to be an urn imitation
6/10

>Some culture

This is how you are viewed when you attempt to "culture".

Just replace the hat with a helm with horns.

The tattoo someone else did is good. You did not do anything.

It's like when someone compliments your dog. >your dog is so pretty
You didn't do shit.

not the guy you're responding too but my friends and I keep our hands to ourselves for the most part

Actually I did something, the whole Tattoo was my idead, I draw the concept on the paper, the tattooist just put it on my skin

>This is how you are viewed when you attempt to "culture".

>Edgy mixed race faggot without real heritage

That design is really cool, but I can't tell if it's a cool tattoo or not. Id definitely make it a wallpaper on my computer though.

yea that's dreamcatcher tier cheesy

>razer
lel. embrace the cringe
I like it. If you plan on getting bigger though (I assume you do because you're on Veeky Forums) that's gonna stretch tf out

4 u, 30 seconds in paint.

my arms were about half the size when I got the tattoo, I think it's stretched fine.
Got that triskele to symbolize some celtic shit/christianity btw

Mate thats some deviant art tier wolf drawings man.

Yiff yiff my friend.

the "im an atheist" tattoo

>Thinks he is le funny xDlele

All the gays know/care about this.

7/10. Needs Photoshop next time. Heimat und famile user.

>mfw you fu ked up for life and no matter how swole you get you will always have a 5th grade math project on your chest.

The original looked like a postage stamp.
Yours looks more like art.

Laughed my ass off thanks.

>Yours looks more like art.
Heimat und famile bro

most of that asatru tattoo shit annoys me as a bunch of larping guys who wanna be vikings but that looks spectacular

I have this in my shoulder. It's a clock exploding to a skull. I drew the sketch and the artist came up with the cartoony colorful design.

user please....... just look at that horribly drawn wolf.

okay let me set the scene

>you and cutie 10/10 just got done having hot sweaty sex
>lying in bed afterwords, cuddling and curessing
>qt girl: "user what does this tattoo mean?"

and?

Next time just bash your skull into a clock. That way every time you check to see what time it is, you will be reminded about that one time you wanted that awful tattoo.

i really like this tattoo user