Time to sell

I warned you about Walton. I shilled when it was 40k to 35k, told you to buy and why, knew everything needed to tell it was a 99% chance to go extremely high.
Now it's time to leave, it was when it was clear that the wall at 200k would not break.

>every good news priced in
>people waiting for a big exchange which will never happen, will only get some low volume korean shit, or even nothing
>muh blockchain and wallet will make it go to the mooooooon
>no value until october 2019, if absolutely everything goes right
>the coin supply is going from 25 million to 75 really quick
>slow bleeding as whales take their 500% gains
>weak hands will follow really soon

Don't hold this fucking bag. I got a x3 of my btc on this, take your gains too and wait for a dip or a new underpriced coin.

Nah, there is no way I'm selling my WTC now. It is absolutely positively bound to reach higher price than it is currently in a near future.

KYS C.UCK

BUY LINK

Thanks op. looking forward to the pink wojacks

This desu

It's fucking amazing that it reached 200k given what it is.
Don't be stupid. Dump it now or face the wojaks.

You don't realise how market works.
There's absolutely nothing left in good news.
Only thing that will happen is a huge increase of the amount of coins.
No one is gonna hold until end of 2019.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Of course it is, if you want to have fun just read the slack. All the delusional holders really think it'll go x6 in price this week because they will release their wallet but are realising it's not recovering at all and there's no reason it will. They are emotionaly attached to the coin.
All the hype fags suddenly disapeared too, it's just an HODL echochamber with no argument that will ban you if you put arguments.

I'll admit I'm also emotionally invested, but now I'm watching the graph like I'm on facebook stalking an ex gf that I dumped who's slowly turning to depression and aging like shit.

This coin has a future but it'll take one year at least to break the 200k.

If you're still holding there is no point in dumping now. You're extremely delusional if you do that

Nah, I held Antshares when it dipped from 14 to 7. And in just a month it was 46.
I have a very, very similar feeling with WTC. If it will go just 2x in one month, I will be a happy man.
This dip was bound to happen, but there is no reason at all it won't bounce back in full strength.

this is so wrong lol. selling it know is like selling link before sibos kek.

but yeah guys SELL DUMP do whatever who gives a fuck lol.

This isn't antshares. They are completely different products and WTC has a vastly smaller potential market (it's vaporware bs anyway, but I digress).

no it's like selling 1 week after sibos when the hype dies down

Walton got its SIBOS already
>not being delisted from its only exchange
>walton not being shut down by china
>ico refund going extremely well
>masternodes
>won the Jinjiang competition
>team takes contact again and is bullish as fuck

It was like a dream come true, the price went crazy because of that.
Now there's nothing left except some crappy korean exchange so it'll go down slowly until 2018 when people remember it.

The news this month will probably kickstart the pump.

what news ? read my previous post there's nothing left

also I warned you before the huge drop because I like Veeky Forums way more than those slack shitters, just look at the time of OP and the graph

Yeah, then tell me what is NEO actually used for apart from speculation and generating speculative GAS? Isn't NEO more of a vaporware full of big words?

I sold my bags at > 8$ lol. But im buying back in this dip.

FYI the roadmap on the website is already pretty outdated. Things got a nice speed up already and we will know much better once the new website is up and running this month.

Can you wear a trip for your next recommendation? And how the fuck are you getting them digits

They're both vaporware but neo has a more plausible higher market cap.

Please don't tell me you believe in the (((tech))) of any of these shitcoins. Don't be so naive.

> wtc is vaporware SELL NOW DUMP

okay buddy thank you for you concern

> the team is literally in SK now prepping the biggest pump of 2017

but again whoever reads this fucking sell cut your losses take your profits idgaf lol.

i would day trade wtc to increase my position but i don't master the art.

also guys go buy bis/elixir or whatever and get all your info from biz, you'll do well kek

>Falling for FUD

also I'm screencapping this thread to post in a couple of weeks.

pic related an older thread.

Watch SNM, if serious people and the hype is telling it'll kill Golem it can get serious gains.
Wait for the downtrend to reverse, don't try to catch the bottom. Compare marketcaps.

Don't buy link before a few days before SIBOS, when it starts shooting up just go all in. Sell the 15 or 16 if you're greedy.

This is some laughable shit. I can see all your orders down around 150k. Now you're just hoping someone dumps into them. You won't have my Walties cheap. This is actually the start of another bull run. See you at $12

Enjoy the bags ;)

Bought at $0.80, will literally never be a bagholder. But thanks for your concern trolling