While yere at the FITNESS CENTRE, KENT is noshin on SCONES and avin a CUPPA with yer MUM...

While yere at the FITNESS CENTRE, KENT is noshin on SCONES and avin a CUPPA with yer MUM. 'e's gonna be bangin er in the back uv is LORRY while yere hagglin with HABIB oer the price of yer PROTEIN down at the TESCO.

Would an English Chad talk like a chav, though?

while YOUNS acting like a wetty down the GYM

DARYL is smoking SKUNK WEED down with the MACCIES CREW

Fuckin kek

There are Chads in multiple economic classes.

>YOUNS

Devvo pls go

>British Chad named KENT
>Not CHADSWORTH

shig dig

oi, piss off, puff

never met any1 called kent in my life

you mean "in me life"

unlikely, my mother's a misandrist

It's all about ELEVATION,VISAGE and STRUCTURE.

When man's at the GYM trying to get DENCH for the GYALDEM, ROADMEN are at eating FRIED CHICKEN and bunning ZOOTS before going RAVING on DRONE and BAITING out SKETS. Man lifts BARE weights and doesn't get no PENGTINGS, while ROADMEN MC part time and sell PILLS, while doing your ex up the BATTY

only if he's northern

Chadsworth is a last name you cunt
Kent Chadsworth would work.

Well, while you're on Veeky Forums WASTING your TIME by arguing with me, CHADSWORTH is getting sweet GAINS eating PIZZA.

while yus THRAEING LOGS abot, CAMPBELLs jagging SMACK inae his EYEBALLS and seshing with the lauds intil hes DROOKIT

while your doing CURLS down the GYM

MIKEY is eating FISH AND CHIPS

AHMED is eating SHWARMA and instituting SHARIA LAW while you add BABY PLATES to your SQUAT

>doing your ex up the BATTY

Is this the new feels thread?

>this fucking thread

my mum is ded

While you're ROOTIN for BARCELONA, JAMESON JAMES CHADWELL is at the BARBIE with his ROOS FUCKIN HIS NOG THRU THE NIG AY

kek

Its all about TAKING TRIPLE INTEGRALS

First laugh I got from this meemee thx op

Mientras tu te estas MATANDO en el gym tras tus 8 horas de CURRO el JONI esta tomandose un GAZPACHITO justo después de levantarse de la SIESTA y luego irá a recoger a la JESSI para cobrar el PARO y FOLLARSELA en su SEAT IBIZA

kol

Cabron jej

lol

Während du deine Zeit mit kümmerlichen Gewichten im FITNESSSTUDIO verbringst, sitzt TAREK daheim und isst DÖNER KEBAB und trotzdem hat er GRÖSSERE ARME als du und bekommt im Club alle MUSCHIS ab.

>DÖNER KEBAB

>kent

sounds american

chav chad would be called "wayne".

upper class chad would be called "charles"

>FITNESSSTUDIO
This gets me every time, why can't y'all fuckers just say gym like everyone else in the world

peinlich
pls don't ever post something in German on Veeky Forums again

Poka ti NA TURNIKE, BORIS est PEL'MENI I BLINCHIKI s IKROY zapivaya PIVOM s VODKOY, I kogta ti na PROBEZHKE, NATASHA udoletvoryaet vse potehi BORISA.

While you're training HARD at the GYMNASIUM and studying SOPHISTRY, Socrates is at SYMPOSIA playing drinking games with WINE and fucking ALCIBIADES

>tfw British student, rowing captain at Cambridge college and called Charles

time to eat some PIZZA

On the strength of JIM, a friend and eat his PIZZA CAT STRIKES.

While you're getting HENCH in the GYM, CHRIS is doing KET while eating DOMINOS and shagging CHERYL

while you're struggling on your BENCH PRESS to impress LARA

LEWIS is GURNING on MANDY while LARA sucks his dick for a GRAM of SHIT WEED

what you doing on Veeky Forums newman?

Me parto

While you cut by eating HEALTHY and doing CARDIO
BIG DAVE cuts by railing CHARLIE off your girl's ARSE and not eating at ALL on the COMEDOWN

While you're out at HULAO battling against the SWORN BROTHERS your adopted father DONG ZHUO (stylized ZHONGYING) is back in CHANG'AN, banging DIAOCHAN and holding lavish BANQUETS.

Charles is eating scotch eggs, isn't he? While your over here doing bullocks all in the gym!

You hit THE GYM like a NUTTER, while LAD eats NANDOS

Birds look at your gymnonce body and think "eurgh what a try hard" while they look at the LAD and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole getting hench thing".

LAD STILL looks WELL better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, BUILD and MUG.

Slags are getting more and more choice and validation and its either LAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymnonces learnt yet?

It's either GEEZER GENETICS, or BENDER RESULTS.

Because Gym means school. This is derived for the original Greek word Gymnasium which did not specify if it was for exercise or teaching.

TOP KEK BREH

10/10

>gymnonce
I'm dead

fuark am i the only one watching this show ?

While you're out piling HAY to feed your family, KITTELSEN paints sweet PAINTINGS and goes SHEEP HERDING with JOHANNE.

Mandy stops your dick from working.

it does work on dizzle sometimes tbf
just a lot more difficult to get it up, for a lot of people it's impossible but not everyone

My sides. I hope this becomes a meme.

While you're out chopping WOOD to repair the stables, EZEKIEL is WIDDLING and getting his BUTTER CHURNED by ELIZA

While you're at the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET, PAJEET and RAJ are GANGRAPING SAANVI

Alors que tu passes tes journées à la SALLE DE MUSCU, PAUL bouffe du SAUCISSON et ses pecs sont bien plus ENORMES que les tiens, et il baise ta SOEUR deux fois par semaine

The Dutch word is SPORTSCHOOL.

GYMで気合をHARDにいれてるあいだにBILLYは日本でしゃぶしゃぶ食べている。

While you SQUAT in the GYM, VLAD SQUATS on the SIDEWALK.
While you're on a DIET, VLAD chugs ALCOHOL.
And you wonder: why does NATASHA wants to be with VLAD, and NOT with me?
IT'S all about, VODKA, TRACKSUIT and COMMUNISM.
SLAVIC genetics = ALPHA results.

Forgot to attach the pic of VLAD, who FUCKS your crush while EATING SEEDS

can someone write a children's book called "Chad is my Dad"?

>implying LEWIS' TOPLAD GENETIC POWER could every allow his dick to not work

lol

10/10 idea
Need to learn the kids those memes

>PEL'MENI I BLINCHIKI s IKROY
holy shit

Terwijl jij je ROT werkt in de SPORTSCHOOL is fokkin CASIMIR een BROODJE BAL aan het eten op zijn ZEILBOOT met hete RENEE uit WASSENAAR.
Zo A-RELAXED LUL.

Is CASIMIR een vluchtingennaam of wa?

>hete renee uit wassenaar

Verloor het daar, knul.

Jij bent duidelijk niet vaak genoeg in de Randstad. Mazzelaar.

Casimir gaat lekker met Willem en Jan-Gerrit rechten studeren in Leiden en dan bij pappie op de zaak werken.

witnessed

While you're at HEBREW SCHOOL eating LATKES, CHAIM GOLDWASSER is SHTUPPING your favorite SHIKSA while PILING UP THE SHEKELS

while YE alwois be liften bails in the fee-eld

JACK be drinkeng SUMMERSEAT SCRUMPY and making foine lave to SALLY

Während DU dir in der MUCKIBUDE den Arsch aufreißt, isst Julian PIZZA und fickt DEINE Freundin.

Fucking ace, broder.

magnakek

Because Gymnasium is already taken and means a higher form of school (basically high school for the """"smart"""" people)

is this england?

not enough muslims in the picture.

>not DAVE and SHERYL

Wait but I thought "gymnasium" came from "gymnos", which means naked, because greek atheletes trained in the nude

did they go to school naked too?

why are you faggots so obsessed with arabs? jesus

nowhere else brings up muslims in every single conversation. The hell did you even do with your time before 2001.

>t. sandnigger

/POL/ is REDPILLING all the BOARDS on Veeky Forums while REDDIT attends BERNIE rallies and rolls up their PARENTS' MONEY to SMOKE OREGANO

This thread keeps getting better

While ya was on the farm THROWIN them hay bales JOHN was gettin his gosh darn DIXIE whistled from your mom in the back a THAT there half ton, by god

So wait, I'm Lu Bu? I'll take it.

here you go faggots

noice

While you're at the HOOVER DAM eating nothing but FRESH MUTFRUIT and PURIFIED WATER all day long, desperately trying to flex on a drugged up FREESIDE RESIDENT. VULPES INCULTA is at THE FORT snorting some top quality MENTATS off of your main gal RANGER STELLA'S booty after a long hard day of cramming down SUGAR BOMBS, swigging away at SUNSET SARSAPARILLA and SLAUGHTERING PROFLIGATES.

Disgusting, almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

top fucking kek
A+ work user

Fisher from St. Johns?

>FITNESSSTUDIO

You fucking krauts.

Oh putain