How

how is this possible in 90 days what am I doing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377489/How-shots-used-aggressive-marketing-sell-new-diets-fitness-regimes-big-con.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pump, creatin, lighting
Seriously OP it takes time I doubt this is 90 days

Yes

>Day 90, year 2

you would be lucky to get here in 2 years

>what am i doing wrong
Did u ready sticky

P90x man
Its killer

THAT'S his progress after 90 days?

If you don't look like that after 30 days of eating at maintenance and only working out 3 days a week then you might as well just give up because you will never, EVER make it.

Even with a gram of test + tren, 10 ius of HGH, insulin, thyroid medicine, the best nutrition, the best trainers, at least 8 hours of sleep and no obligation other than working out plus some DNP for a final cut, that still ain't doable in 90 days.

note to all SS doers. This is what normies consider a perfect body. See that the legs do not look like tumours

8 hours sleep in 90 days? i think Hypercatabolism would kick in by then and the weight would fly off. then just a bit of tren and pump, lighting and tan. so your statement could imply its possible

his legs look shit...?

not doing roids

You have been tricked

1. Steroids
2. Photoshop
3. Clenbuterol
4. Lighting
5. Pump
6. Posing and flexing

in roughly that order of importance. Actually, Photoshop is arguably no. 1 but steroids are right up there.

he obviously meant 8 hours per night you autist

The guy in this pic is on gear.

show pix after your 30 day progress

It's not possible unless your doping out of your mind. Even then it is extremely hard.

Are you dyels really this dumb?

Dude looks about thirty.

Either he has the metabolism of a pubescent or he's lying.

Teenagers are the only ones who can make those sorts of gains that fast, twenty-five is the MAXIMUM age for that sort of hypertrophy.

Given the change in posing and lighting its quite possible that he didn't put on much mass during the period, just cut a lot of fat combined with the usual tricks to make a before/after look better.

his arms are twice the size

Yeah but OP and other newbies won't get that. They think that it's possible to go from dyel to built in 90 days. I know I did when I started out. It will take you guys a year atleast to see huge changes. It won't happen overnight or in a month or two, you have to stick to it and do it religiously

they look proportionate to the rest of his body, his training level

They're not. They might well have grown but a lot of the difference is that he's gone from de-emphasising them (locked elbows, away from his sides) to flexing like a motherfucker, leaning in and pressing them against his sides.

haha alright chicken legs

compare them to the width of his face unless he has lost his face gains

Considering he's lost the neckbeard, leaned out and dropped water weight it'd be a bloody miracle if he hadn't thinned out in the face. Also he's got them further forward than his head in the after pic and behind in the before.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377489/How-shots-used-aggressive-marketing-sell-new-diets-fitness-regimes-big-con.html

oh ok then it must be real.
> i must be doing something wrong because my progress ain't this good after a year

The camera angle, color balance, saturation, contrast and probably most importantly, lens are also different in each shot.

his tiny legs look absolutely retarded with his wide hips

>never trained legs
>proportionate to his training level

Roids

Are you blind?

he was obviously joking you autist

I don't think his legs look tiny, I think big knobby legs are overdone. He's proportionate and won't look like a gorilla in his jeans or some suit pants.

good joke you autist

Someone post that image with the model girl in like 10 different lenses with nothing else changed and she looks like a fucking alien skeleton in half and 10/10 hot in the others

First pic his arms are parallel to camera. Second they're perpendicular so they seem even larger than they already had gotten

He's flexing obviously not slouched, leaning forward into camera

Shaved face and got a haircut which gives leaner impression

Has a pump going, if it's a professional photo shoot he's intentionally dehydrated himself to look more lean and vascular

Don't believe everything you see on the internet

Maybe he did some kind of amazing 90 day program with steroids, pro training, managed meals,etc but this is far from normal for even a year of hard work and I just hate to see anyone get discouraged over their own gains because of one guy's photo hype that isn't even documented anywhere. Damn. Just no.

He just did a cut. You can tell he's muscular already in "before"

Combine that with lighting, Photoshop, makeup, creatine and a pump and you have s dramatic looking transformation.

Mostly jsut the cut though. Really makes a difference visually

>bloated as fuck
>gain some bodyfat

>dehydrated
>lose some bodyfat
>photoshop

its really not that big of a difference, have you never eaten a shit load of sodium/carbs? Shit will transform your body, regardless of how good you look

Here is another.

>fat slav box head
I look shit in anything other than 50mm.

The fact that he looks as though hes added muscle mass makes me doubtful he did it natty or within 90 days.

Its perfectly possible to get that lean from the left pic within 90 days if you already carry the mass.

Pic related is my progress in around 50 days.