BTC just stopped it's uptrend and is now crashing

>BTC just stopped it's uptrend and is now crashing
>Visiting Veeky Forums after a week of not browsing it to see the pink wojaks
>Everyone talking about vaporware shitcoins that won't exist in 1 month

WAKE UP FFS

What's wrong with using retards to make gainz?

BTC is the ultimate shitcoin and it should have died years ago

Hey guys, thinking about launching my pinkwojakcoin later this month, anyone want to shill for me? It's traded in googleplexes. First ten people to reply get like a shit ton of them. Hit me up faggots

BTC crashing is good, though. Looking forward to buying the dip.

we had this exact same price 4 days ago

if you are talking about meme lines telling that now btc is going to crash, that's because Veeky Forums might be stupid sometimes we know that it doesn't mean shit

also those vaporware shitcoins are the ones replacing bitcoin and making us rich

>A BLOO BLOO WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE PANIC SELL AT A 1% LOSS LIKE ME :(((

most coins are still firmly tied to btc price, especially those vaporwave shitcoins you're talking about.

>crash before fork

hehehehe

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>buy bitcoin
>decide to go out for lunch
>get back
>bitcoin drops $100

JUST

you alright bud?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"back to normal"

we are literally days before a 95% downward correction

On what basis

technicals and fundamentals. people post the bubble graph often but this time the market psychology matches the meme perfectly. we are in the back to normal stage, right after the bull trap, right before the "fear"

people areny afraid yet. you'll see it.

as for fundamentals, segwit2x is not even until late november and basically a chink scam. btc cant scale because of internal politics between miners and devs.

shits fucked by any way you look at it bit again "back to normal, 10k soon" as expected is the market psychology before a 95% correction. btc does this routinely and having a limited supply like beanie babies doesnt mean it will go back up if you hodl since alts exist now

This is a crash to you? You're kinda retarded op.

boy, smart money already left the market. the crash started just hasnt snowballed yet.

joly fuck I pray to to any god to make this happen ill take out a loan and buy it all up

yeah might be a good idea actually. after pops btc tends to downtrend for like a year though. possible that eth finally flips it this time too, but even so, btc will come back. just need core fuck off so btc can scale

>smart money already left the market

Do you just pull these out of your ass?

she would make a sexy futaba