Fat?

Hey Veeky Forums am i fat? i need an honest opinion.
What is my body fat percentage?

by normal standards you are slightly overweight
by fit standards - bwahahahahaha get out you fatso DYEL piece of shit

yes
a lot
but why are you asking instead of working out

20-22%

You are skinny fat.

Eat at maintenance and cardio regularly along with lifting

i have been working out, i actually lost 15 kilos. But i'm not seeing gains. I'm 83 Kg here.

Of course you don't see gains fatso, they're hidden. Just see if your numbers in the gym go up and keep at it

Good luck.

Do i need to lost anymore weight or should i just stick with maintaining this weight and lifting? I'm 83 Kg.

how long have you been lifting?

How tall are you? It depends on that if you are 6+ then eat at maintenance, otherwise cut down

I would lose more if I was you, desu. don't fall for powerlifting memes

I was doing cardio only for about 3 months till i lost the weight and started lifting about a month back.

I am 5ft 7 inches.

Cardio isn't a bad thing. Looking at your body I'd suggest you continue it along with your lifting. It'll take atleast 7-9 months to see huge changes.

Don't drink soda/alcohol and try counting your macros if you arnt doing it already

Lose more weight. Eat at deficit, you should be in 70's for your height.

Inb4 manlet memes. Take the neg

I'm 83kg, what weight should i be at?

If you simply dont eat excess and continue lifting and running you should be fine. Don't worry about instant results on your physique over strength gain.

You should be in you 70's. 72-73 kgs for your height

Yes

Actually 70-73 should be ideal for your height.

And don't worry about results they'll come slowly. You spent all your life being a lazy ass, it's gonna take time to fix your body. Just make sure you workout regularly and don't eat like a land whale. You can eat the occasional fast food by don't make it a regular thing. Once a month this fine, provided you eat clean the rest of the time

yeah, you're pretty chubby

also you have a serious case of shitskin

im sorry if i hurt your feelings

actually im not sorry, get out of my country

>Talks like he built it with his own hands.

My taxes are more than what your whole ancestory might have contributed to this nation. You gtfo useless scum

While we're here, might as well ask similar shit.
I am 180cm currently at 79kg, over 4 years I have lost 50kg and am just trying to drop a few more.
Any idea what bf% I'd be?
Obviously still got more fat to lose, but feel that a lot is loose skin / fucked up or whatever from being 120kg previously.
Do I look considerably 'fat', do I look live I lift weights at all?

Full on average mode, typical male body of guy with no physical activity and 21st century diet Mcdiet.

BF% you are probably around 19-22% You need to cut to 10-12%, do a 3-4 month cut then eat at maintence and lift for 2-3 weeks then slowly increase calories to +300 and eventually +500

For training do strength training, on off days consider doing some cardio.

50 kilos? goddamn man. good work. I dropped 25 kgs and I want to drop 10 more until I start a bulk. currently 185 cm 79.5 kgs

In the end it was easier than expected, first cut out soft drink, then a lot of junk food, then calorie counting. Diet managing was a lot harder when I was 14 though.

Dropping the last few kilos was really hard until I started IF + calorie deficit, losing about a kilo every 8 days or so until I reach 75. Then I'll bulk I suppose, never was my goal to get huge, just not be fat and eventually just be lean. Though the lighter I am the less shit my lifts are I guess lmao.

tfw 183, 72kgs, lifting 6 months and still skinnyfat

> JUST

motherfucker, I was hoping 72 kgs won't be skinnyfat territory. oh well, I'll reach 70 and see if I'm content with what I see in the mirror

180cm 80kg you can look ottermode, the key is just to get your bodyfat down