Jason Blaha confirmed for mercenary. Veeky Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Jason Blaha confirmed for mercenary. Veeky Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNGJFPjcrng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0ZE9EAUftc
youtube.com/watch?v=F4LoXr9W3Vc
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
youtu.be/z_zozum5LsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cliffs faggot

sounds fake as hell

let me elaborate actually

countless lies proven untrue over literally years of making stuff up on the internet, one video of an anonymous guy saying "yeah he was a merc lol" isn't going to convince a single person

Literally sounds like the guy is reading from a book.

Oh. A YouTube channel with 22 subscribers "confirmed" Jason was a mercenary. Well, that settles it alright.

Kek. That's fucking Blaha or one of his redneck relatives wearing a fake beard. It's so fucking scripted.

i dont know this guy, what does that mean?

Video without voice altering or face swirl.

It's even more obvious that he's reading from a script.

Uploads one video. This guy have any credibility?

Military talk and airsoft guns on your wall don't make you a mercenary

Kek, how much is blaha paying these guys

I think I recognize that guy from a pic of Jason standing next to two of his friends.

Can someone post the pic of them standing in front of that car?

Yeah, it kinda looks the guy on the right in a hat, sunglasses and fake beard. Maybe I'm just connecting the dots in my head. I don't know.

But I do know that vid is fake as fuck and honestly as embarrassing as anything Blaha himself has put out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4LoXr9W3Vc

even the fucking timer on the top right making it look like its some weird osama bin laden video from a fucking hole in afghanistan

hello i am a mercenary, like every mercenary i have weapons hanging on my wall, dress on a normal day like i were in vietnam and browse youtube vids of weird fitness faggots

This sounds like some kind of autistic fantasy someone who fantasizes about being a mercenary with no military background would write.

I'm surprised he didn't flip into a room with a katana and cut down the enemy combatants before exclaiming 'pshh, nothing personnel kid'.

The captain then called the president of the United States and said 'yeah this is nighthawk actual, we've secured the package sir, this crazy sonnovabitch just saved our asses'.

'Hey kid, what's your name?'

'Nothing like hunting armed men, call me Hemmingway'.

'God damn cap, wouldn't wanna be down range of that guy with a suppressed 308, you'd be dead before you knew what hit you'.

>That was in the late 90's, since then Hemmingway became a ghost, mainly working black ops jobs, real classified deep secret shit, not the kind of work you tell your family about... if you want to see them alive again anyway.

>Hemmingway always was one crazy motherfucker. Anyway not sure why people think this is all fake. My name is nighthawk and I'm a professional sniper and I can comfirm all this.

It's just painful

He wants people to think he's some amazing shot for some reason. He reminds me of Dwight(Robert deniro) in the movie This boy's life. All Dwight does is brag about how amazing he is with a rifle, but come competition time he does very badly and the girl wins. He even edited himself drawing a handgun(to make it look quick) and it was really fucking obvious lol

Also, this shit is straight from video games.

>doing contracts for guns and training

kek

This nigga was 300lbs as a teenager, I'm sure you were a high school assassin merc, I'm sure you were

>Anyway not sure why people think this is all fake. My name is nighthawk and I'm a professional sniper and I can comfirm all this.

It's literally blaha's buddy reading from a script bloohu has written himself.. Shit reads just like blaha speaks.
Retarded jew cunt just keeps lying his way into a deeper hole. I'd be surprised he can still see the sun at this point.

Deep and dark keks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How much did Jason pay his buddy at the shooting range to film this?

this.

Woah, he's a big guy

You don't have to pay for shit when you've got a sternum kick like Jason does.

He's banned from his shooting range, but someone on fitmisc pointed out the guy does look similar to a friend of his that was on the tactical channel, I don't feel like digging, but they even say the guns and location of video are Jasons

It's honestly sad. You can see what little mental health Blaha had slipping away from him.

This is so fucking hilarious.
Its obvious blaha paid this dude and he is reading straight off a script.

Triumphant return of swirl guy.

someone un swirrled his face and returned it to the guys original voice lmao

its over blaha

Lol how do people do this

Does Jason really expect people to buy this shit?

Why do people give Blaha the Hutt any attention at all? He's a sad fat liar that got in way over his head with internet shit talking.

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

"that's our boy hemingway"

>hemingway

What the fuck is this shit

I thank god every day I don't have Blaha's or Jason Genova's genetics.

It probably sounded cool in his head, you know every military badass has a cool nickname like Frosty or Psycho in the movies.

>genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

topkek

>that pile of steaming hot shit
>benching 400 lbs
>ever

Autisimus pls

>Talks about classified missions
>Tells everyone how he can't go into too much detail
>refuses to shut the fuck up about being a merc

yeah, he's not one.

My friend was briefly with Academi/Blackwater after leaving Iraq. From what I gather, they just did a lot of police-type work and guarding random shitholes. Sounds like nothing to brag about.

So jason blaha is a stone cold killer? Dont wanna fuck with this guy then.

That's what being a mercenary is.

You literally act as armed security for non-government firms who are in foreign countries, usually in dangerous war-torn areas.

They're not some super-hero tier action heroes.

Yeah im assuming you wont shit ur pants if someone confronted you with an Ar15 strapped to teeth stfu pussy quit trying to act like a badass u aint shit faghot

Are you having a stroke, user?

Sounds like fun
For real though, how hard would it be to become one?
Is military experience necessary?

blaha please go

holy fuck that black guy has mental issues, like seriously retarded

blaha is always mic'd

always

Except for when he's balls deep in the Bolivian jungle, hunting down Castro

Nighthawk, Hemmingway, Death Adder, Merc, these are all real nicknames that we used in the field instead of our real names.
When i was in Pripyat in the Ukraine back in 96 my call sign was Hex, our team was to seek out Imran Zakhaev, we had the british SAS and The Force Recon on your side, i didnt see Blaha there by the way, anyhoo, Hex was my name, i could shoot off 6 shots in a second and my kills where mainly head shots.
Zakhaev wasnt killed in the fire fight we had but i think it was Price that shot off his arm with M82 sniper rifle.
This is the first time ive actually spoken of my experience since my mom took my Modern Warfare game away

Lmao

0:46 holy shit the black guy is actually autistic

Kek

>mfw it's almost 10 years since cod4 came out

>Chernobyl
Christmas for the bad guys

Lol'd

Hemingway opened the door to the Black Hawk chopper over the war torn, ashen fields of Ngun-Ngyun'hai. The Delta Nightwing team had been on this top secret covert ops mission for 8 months now, most citizens of the Clinton-era America not even knowing that this small province outside of Laos existed. The young crackshot had been struggling to balance the mediocrity of high school and the thrill of mercenary combat for some time now, but it was the words of Ernest Hemingway - the author he got his codename from - that finally made him realize his true calling, "There is no hunting like the hunting of armed men." He was ready, Hemingway armed himself with his silenced HK .45 and his silenced G3 and drew his black and red KABAR knife and prepared to jump. His top demolitions-merc companion Dynamite realized what he was about to do and tried to dive over to him and grab him, though Hemingway had already taken the plunge into the night. "Did he have a chute?" asked a preoccupied soldier, "No, he doesn't need one." replied Dynamite.

The thrill of speed overcame Hemingway's fear of death, anti-AA rounds cracked and went "whoop" from the sonic boom by his camouflaged bald head as he lurched through the sky like a bird of prey, he raised his knife just in time and descended directly onto a haji's back, killing him instantly and breaking Hemingway's fall. The impact had left had left a warm splash of blood not unlike a Rorshach symbol upon his face.. his tongue lapped the dripping blood greedily, mercenary work was in the heart of the young warrior, this was what he wanted.

>"Did he have a chute?" asked a preoccupied soldier, "No, he doesn't need one." replied Dynamite.

new copypasta

Holy actual shit this is too fucking good

keep going man I'm edging so hard rn

Oh dear lord. Yez!

Sounds like Blaha wrote this guy a script

what is that fucking tube shit he's always sporting on his shirt, is that a cock detector

This is fucking amazing.

i get maybe a quarter way through the part with the blood and i just start fucking busting a gut

I'm guessing it's a mike.

Who's Mike?

Hemingway's real name.

mike chang

>that black guy is being completely serious
>jason blaha awkward laughing

Microphone you retard.

Oh god... he keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper.

>when the joke goes "whoop" like the snap of the sonic boom of a bullet over your heard

why d idiots still use the face swirl not knowing people can just unswirl it

Once upon a time, the sound of a joke whizzing past my head used to make me flinch.... but not anymore. You come at me again, you better be ready.

teeeeellllmeeeeeewhhhhaaiiiiiiiii

Fuck you Blaha you stupid bastard.

I can imagine Blaha actually saying that.

Blaha did say that

Reminder that even autistic black men can find love and you can't

So has anyone confirmed if this is actually Jason's friend from that car video?

>hemingway

What the hell kind of name is "Hemingway"?
How'd a muppet like hm pass selection?

Who do u lift for?

couldnt be more scripted

price pls go

Hmm... source?

that just sounds way to much like somebody reading cue cards. that's really funny

>it aint me starts playing

INNHUR CIIIIIIIIITY

I've only ever seen this guys name once or twice, who the fuck is he? Some kind of fitness personality? Guys in terrible shape, as for his claims about mercenary work, nobody who actually has done those kinds of things would talk about it to people, much less on the Internet.

Fun fact: my uncle is Scottish but moved to Jo'Burg in the 80's he was a qualified aircraft mechanic with the Air Force before doing private military work in Angola and Zaire in 94 before moving back home after my grandfather died, he has some cool stories

ORDER SISTY SIS JASON BLOHO

Jesus Christ exposed TV already found the copper guy and caught him lying in a phone call

He's friends with Jason and his gf on Feb

Holy kek

youtu.be/z_zozum5LsI

is that post real?

fuck