ITT: Bulking on a budget

ITT: Bulking on a budget.

Make protein shake with water
Buy almonds and a gallon sized mason jar. Make your own almond milk each night before bed with crushed almonds and a gallon of water. Drink a gallon of almond milk a day.
Buy cheap chicken, pork, fish etc.
Buy a bag of rice.
Buy mozzarella sticks and bag of cheese and eat the cheese when you have cheat days. More cheese is better.

That shit is probably expensive

there's no way 48 nuggets are only 2000 calories lmao

They probably don't get as much oil soaked into them if they're made to order. They get flash fried in the hotter oil instead of sitting in the frier vat like the French fries and smaller nugget orders do.

Bump for poorfag interest

Broccoli and brown rice are cheap as shit in bulk quantities, ground beef and eye of round roasts are cheaper beef selections, and at Costco you can buy like 60 eggs for 12 dollars.

But they sell 50 pieces for 10 bucks

It's unhealthy as shit, and I hardly go to McDonald's but i've always loved those fucking things

Bag of 0,5 kg of cashews
1.5 bucks
3000cal
100g proton

2300 if you want to be specific.

you can't tell me that isn't bulking food. it's cheap and calorie dense as fuck

A litre of petrol is 34,200 kj, right now at the servo near mine the price is around $1.20/litre. Think of the bulk you could pull off with that kind of caloric density to cost ratio.

I can never eat many McNuggets without getting full, even by 20 I'll be ready to vomit from all the sodium.

I do hit up McDonalds for bulks though, especially with the new 2 for 2 thing. Two McDubs and two McChickens (1500+ cal and a ton of protein) for 4 bucks can't be beat.

>48 pieces of processed mush

disgusting

Bulking food? Maybe.

Healthy for anyone to consume regularly? No.

If you're eating this, but have muscle instead of fat, you're still increasing your risk of CVD.

How many calories?

Fuck off normie

It's only in Japan and happen in November. Wtf op you got my hopes up

all of them

This is bullshit, sweet potato has 86 calories per 100 grams. Normal potatoes have 77.
It's delicious, sure, but not high in calories at all.

I Have fun eating 500gr of nuts lmao

Fucking wish we had American style prices on this shit here in Britain, I keep seeing a graphics on new Wendy's deals and shit here that's like 2 burgers, a coffee, a large coke and fries for 5 dollars

Here if I go to McDonald's I get a burger, large fries and a drink for 6 quid, so like 8 dollars.

The local butchers does a quid per 100g of chicken breast, and I've seen people here say they get 5kg for 20 bucks at theirs

What the fuck America you fat cunts share the deals

>Buy almonds and a gallon sized mason jar. Make your own almond milk

Why the fuck you would ruin perfectly good almonds by making gay-ass slack-jawed faggot hipstermilk?

Have fun having 500gr of deez nuts in your mouth