youtube.com/watch?v=AtnEB04Om6E
instagram.com/maghanwilbur/
youtu.be/mQDbWxcLevc
sheiko-program.ru/forum/index.php?topic=15.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In for Isley looks nice and strong chunky

the chunk is real

Post rear glute spread.

Isley have you ever watched some real television, like the sopranos?
If not why not?

Wew nice form bebe

>Quads of tasty
>That lass bending down to watch your ass drop

I just think we should take a break.
We both need some space.

Nice. 360 kg deadlift when?

I lifted for pump and aesthetics only for 2 years, never focused on strength.

My current stats are:

Benchpress: 100kg 3 x 8
Squat: 120kg x 3 x 8
Deadlift: 140kg x 3x 8 (didnt DL since 3 month, switched to Romanian Deadlifts)
OHP: 60kg x 5 x5

What strength routine would you reccomend me? I want to make those numbers bigger while staying as lean as possible, so i will only do a surplus of 300 calories.

I can lift 6 days a week.

Pls no bully

That defo not depth

>Pls no bully
/plg/ is a bully free zone, except roiders who lift equipped, they constantly bully people

2 8
F R E E
R
E
E
P R O G R A M S
R
O
G
R
A
M
S

Nah gains perve says it's fine. You can tell shes watching.

You gunna feed her up nice Isley?

Please leave again.

Okay so pls reccomend me something friend

wut

She's like 40

no

I don't think so either. That is aref calling me though...

lel

Do you know what to do with a compressed sciatic nerve, if you do I'll go and leave you in peace

Texas Method, Madcow 5x5, Greg Nuckols' 28 free programs, Sheiko, whatever tickles your fancy. You could possibly give Starting Strength a try, but you might not be able to progress your squats with it anymore. Wouldnt hurt to give it a shot desu.

It seems a tad high to me tbqh

Try a Texas Method.

Even Rasputin has made gains on that

Isley isley isley, you never fucking learn do you?

Is rasputin's total really below 1000lbs? If so, why is he doing texas method i passed 1000lbs a month ago and ss is still working fine.

my god dat ass

It's a matter of bodyweight. At 5'11 160 lbs with no prior strength experience, there is no way in hell I could have gotten to a 1000 lbs total on SS.

lolwat

If you have no muscle you're going to stall way before hitting a 1000 lbs total on SS unless you're eating a huge surplus.

Been cutting my whole gym life cause I'm a fatty. My long journey is almost over and will start bulking soon. Is a PPL program good for building strength and at the same time aesthetics if I do my compound lifts 5x5 and my accessory work 3x8-12. I love building strength but I also need to build muscle this summer so i ain't skinny fat by fall semester.

Current lifts (humiliating) about 1 year of lifting:

Bench: 145 lbs
Squat: 210 lbs
Deadlift : 265 lbs

Approaching 190 at 6'1 now so that might be true

i dont think your starting point matters

>0.5 lbs over my PR
Absolutely not ok

Is plg lower than sea level?

Because there are about to be a LOT of salty trips in here as I surpass their bench

Boardie
Benchy
Dreamer
Danish
Alex
Yourself

The time of out benching Isley is over

I'm proud of you Isley. It gives me hope for my poverty bench. I guess I just need to eat and Sheiko.

Isley, what is your opinion of Rasputin?

Also, if you had a clone that was shorter than you, would you call it Islet?

>implying that short a pause in comp

There is a lot of autism in these threads and this is a prime example

he should kill himself

Nah I'd called it Minisley

Rasputin has possibly the worst genetics ever, i don't think he will ever total 1200 purely because he's genetically not capable. He looks kind of like that awkward stage teenagers go into, but like he never left it.

I think this is me too.

I think I'll total 500kg one day but it will take a long time

Your feet positioning is so fucking awful.
But who was leg drive???

>defeatist attitude
stop

Powerlifting is so retarded. If it's not atg it's not a squat.

Bet you wouldn't even push half the weight atg

I clear said I'll succeed, just need more time.

My hamstrings are so fucking thick that my ATG squat is barely IPF legal
Not all of us are skeletons

>he should kill himself

OK, so both Isley and Boardie hate raspuitn...

Guys, how do we get rasputin into shape purely to piss these absolute cancerous faggots off? would it be possible to slip him roids secretly?

OK, so our goal is to get Raspie up to a 1200lbs+ total, adding 401lbs+ to his lifts... That's only like, less than 35lbs a month if we do it over a year.

At least I still outwilks you on bench
And I'm expecting 355+ by the end of the summer
We won't see me hitting anything big until then because I don't Joegram

I'm 182lbs at 6'1 and I've reached a total over 1000lbs within 7 months of never lifting before on SS and I'm fucking awful.

Write me a program in exchange for some rare phils

It's called mobility and you don't have it

It's called having muscle and you don't have it

You don't lift

Looks like you only have that dere retard strenght

>Rasputin
>1200lb total
>within a year
>ever
lol

The only thing i like about him is his total in his trip, it lets me know not to take anything he says seriously, all trips in /plg/ should do that

there is always someone worse

>total
>not wilks
inb4 jungle

Where's the insult here

It's more retarded tahn you think

It's >equipped powerlifting

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=AtnEB04Om6E

This is the body of a 1000lb total, fake natties

instagram.com/maghanwilbur/

can someone less autistic than me ask JP on FB if you should strive to have as a vertical torso as possible in sumo

where is the sean

Does anyone know why webms open inline on my phone half the time and the other half they do this shit?

How can I help you?

"Im not sean"

I need to be connected wifi to open webms or they do that.

But I'm Sean.. Can you not into reading comprehension or something?

nvm asked on youtube

Chrome is shit
Use Firefox

Please rub lotion on my back

ty

I'm not saying that they're natty, but most people on forums don't seam to realize how easy it is to make yourself look good, especially considering how long these guys have been lifting, they've had time to learn all the little tricks to making themselves appear bigger
>decently lean
>downward lighting
>always pumped up
>posturing themselves to look bigger (probably one of the biggest aspects people overlook)

It's the same for me, never noticed that. Which is weird because my work WiFi doesn't allow Veeky Forums, you can update threads if you preload them with 4g but that's it.

whats going on at youtube that suddenly there have been close to no videos being release?. Candito hasn't posted 1 since feb.

I think he pulled a Hancott only way sooner and without telling YouTube

Kys

>pushing your chest up so much that you have a 2 inch rom.

Kek. Doesn't even count as a rep.

Would lifting equipped have any carry over to lifting raw in terms of strength?

no, just lift raw

Very happy with how this deadlift programming is working for me. Rep PR today after 5 working sets and squatting heavy yesterday. Feels good. Thinking about running CLutz again in a few weeks for bench up to the meet but keeping this programming for squat and pull until it's time to peak 2-3 weeks out.

youtu.be/mQDbWxcLevc

Assuming there are deficits in certain areas, like lockout on bench, then yes but mostly no.
Gear can be useful in raw lifting tho. Some of my friends will use briefs occasionally while peaking to take a train off their hips from sumo and wide squats

Leave it to the retard not to see it

I bet you got convinced by your local "supplement" dealer that you could never attain that natty

Why don't you look like that Then?
Bear in mind there over 6 ft as well

They're*

Where can I read and learn about periodization so I can tweak my program and become hella strong`?

anyone know why these sides hurt sometimes when I deadlift, might be okay one week and the next week they hurt like hell,

can do 150x5 when its fine but those times when it hurt I can only do like 1x130

anyone know what might be up?

You can't teach someone periodization. They're either born with the gift or they're not. Have you looked into rock collecting?

implying I haven't grown to 6ft

>equipt pl depth

yeah desu I had a similar physique after a year or so of bodybuilding

Practical programming. It's in the Dropbox

>after a year
if don't look after them after 6 months you should just give up

nice b8

>after a year or so

Thanks.

>recommending rippetoe written material

Have you read it? It's informative, funny, and intelligently written. I also don't tend to disagree with Rippetoe very much

So I just download this sheet from sheiko-program.ru/forum/index.php?topic=15.0 (the >80 one), put my maxes in and just start with the stuff in table 37 and so on.

That's it, ye?

Don't fall for autism pleass

>not getting the app

the only thing with the app is when you move from one 4 week block to the next, you have to do it manually. You'd expect it to automatically move you from prep cycle 1 to prep cycle 2 but instead it just starts prep cycle 1 over again

yeah that is pretty bad tbH