How much have you lost from biz's autistic shitcoin shilling?

How much have you lost from biz's autistic shitcoin shilling?

Made $1000 so far and I started with $300

Thanks Veeky Forums

I'm about 1200% in profit this year. Thanks for asking.

nothing, because i'm not a retard that buys high

Not a single cent

teach me your way. i am willing to start on 500 euro but i have not bought anything so far.

what kind of buy and sell practise do you do ?

Broke even on link.
Listen for their pump manipulations but don't listen to their hodl manipulations.
I have now learnt to get in and out fast.

Up from 2k to 12k in the last 4 weeks: kyber->chainlink->ODN

thanks faggots

find a promising project

buy when market cap is still low

sell when it's high

don't FOMO at the top

buy the rumor, sell the news (for example BAT just went up in price recently because of an update on the 5th)

etc

The only way to lose money is to sell the coins at loss.
I bought SALT and they are currently 8% down from the time i bought them but it only dipped and in 2 weeks i'm going to have a + agaij

Where the fuck are all the pink wojaks

got it. invest 1k euro in chainlink it is

You might double your money in a month if you buy LINK now, which I guess is not that bad.

If you want to make a lot of money quickly you need to get in on the ground floor of some good projects- like if you were paying attention in the last few weeks you would have made sure you got a whitelist account for Request, which is a guaranteed 3x, possibly even more.

>Request

not sure what this is. and how you would get whitelisted/blacklisted or not listed while having the account.

and how it would enable me to make more profit

LINK WILL DOUBLE YOUR MONEY X10

Started with 3700 Euros, i've now got like 2400 euros profit. Not pulling out anytime soon though. Going hard in that Link.

About 0.5 Ether lost on STOX, OPUS, DNT
But biz taught me about 0x before it mooned and that was made back.
Doing my own research has gained me 5 Ether

Started with $400 last week just to test the waters, fell for every trick in the book and have $175 now. Should be good from now on though :D

It's an upcoming ico. The top ICO of October and it's not close. I'm in the presale so I can answer any questions you have.

This is how you do it. You dont hodl shitcoins.

Lost 1000 euros because I bought 1 bitcoin 2 hours before china banned exchanges. Beat that.

>ICO
iam so new i am googling what ICO is exactly.

is it the stuff like binance that allow you to trade?
how low is BTC going to go? its 3600 euro currently

Gained 6 bitcoins on WTC

>How much have you lost from biz's autistic shitcoin shilling?
All in all, I'm still plenty in the green, but I do have some bags…
OMG, went in why into the hype train, but didn't sell some at the ATH, so now I'm sitting on bags. Those bags do have some apple and google stickers on them and skateboard whells, so they are cool bags though…
BAT… Still believe in it for the long term, but currently, looks kinda bat…err…bad
Nexus, because satellites and some normie proof ideas for transactions, but yeah…
Stellar Lumens… Though that might have been drunk trading and directly biz
And for reasons unbeknownst to me, I am in the possetions of 35k Riptobux

>kinda bat…err…bad
you think you're a comedian? fuck off