Tfw you get a text on your phone and you think its your mom and its a text from the online gym supplement store

>tfw you get a text on your phone and you think its your mom and its a text from the online gym supplement store

h-hold me

Don't worry user, things will get better. Just keep getting up in the morning and getting to the gym

thanks, will set new squat and OHP pr tomorrow in the morning, these are the only things i look forward to these days, I dont even want to meet friends and party bc it fucks up my eating routine and kills my sleep, well thanks user at least i know im not alone out here

Those are not bad things to be focused on. I'm in the same position as you, just trying to break out of intermediate levels. Don't forget to make social gains too user. Being Veeky Forums by itself is not the only solution. Maintain the friendships you have, or pick up a hobby thay will get you out with people. Just don't stop trying user

i don't see how a text from your mother would be any better tbbh

It shows that at least someone is looking out for him desu desu

this

Maybe she ded.

I get fucking relieved when this happens because my mum keeps having nervous breakdowns.

My heart leaps into my chest when my phone goes.

Those online supplement texts have desensitised me a bit.

>mfw I have not taked to my mom in 2 years
>mfw the last conversation we had she asked me if I even love her...
A text can mean a lot. Maybe OP is not in thay position, but you don't know

it sounds like your fault you havent spoke to her retard

i dont know how u can go so long without talking to your mum unless she is an evil person

so do you love her?

sometimes i wonder if i love mine

I had been taking classes at a community college a half hour from home. I'm comp sci so I needed to stay on campus late to do homework on the computers there. A few months went by like this and we had a series of arguments. She laid it on me that I had always been a distant child and never felt love reciprocated. I had not idea honestly that she felt that way. She kicked me out and she won't respond to texts of calls. I had a brief meeting with her six months ago to go over financial aid stuff for regular college. I love her, but I'm just a quiet person who doesn't open up to many and she thinks I don't like her

>She kicked me out and she won't respond to texts of calls.

she sounds toxic m8

I only mention the community college stuff cause during those months I would see her for about 20 mins a day between both of our schedules and that made her think I was truly resentful of her and distant

narcissism

I guess I can see how she thinks I'm distant. I've never been close with her and rarely talked to her about personal problems. Especially when I had a bout of depression in highschool she thought I completely closed her out of my personal life, but truthfully I couldn't explain my position to anyone at the time. I don't know if I will ever repair the relationship, but I won't stop trying

he is only telling his side on the story
wants sympathy from Veeky Forums lmao

I had three friends in high school and one gf. I literally don't know how to open up socially. I only told two people of my depression, my mom and gf. Things are just hard for me to express man you have no idea.

I meant that your mom is a narcissist

Yea let me get my mom in here
>oh wait

Oh my bad, I don't necessarily agree with that either. She probably is to some to degree, but I exacerbated it with my behavior

Meant for your post

Ur a faggot. Go talk to your mom loser instead of making shit posts

My mom has told me several times she thought I hated her, that she thought I blamed her for how I grew up, etc. But she never tried to kick me out or acted like a child about it, because she is actually a decent person.

Also I told her that wasn't true. Maybe OP should try that. Unless he does hate mommy, in which case, why are you complaining?

Err these are really good though OP. I get shit loads of flash sales and nearly always get quality short dated protein at massive discounts.

My mom always helped me during school, she was the one that made me started lifting, she always supported me and also she bought my first gym card and gym membership for the best gym in our town

Yeah ofcourse, its just that when i get a text i always expect it to be my mom, so when i recived the text from the gym shop i just realized how lonely and what lack of good relationship and friends i have